3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 24.09.19 12:55 pm

Will you buy the game? (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

And no, I'm not bragging.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 24.09.19

The theme is designed to boast? How to come out - we'll see. If there is something above the medium, and you can buy it, despite the flawed EA, which penny do not want to give.

p
pechenkii 24.09.19

Bought BF on the PC and Sonya, BF 2 on the PC - this miss, much confidence)

A
AlexanderYA 24.09.19

Anglerfish
No I did not write to brag, just a long time activity was not)

A
Astroreber 24.09.19

Well, if torrent games store - Yes)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.09.19

.....Ha!

B
Ben121212 24.09.19

AlexanderYA
Bought oridzhn, before the E3 pre-order, to show the real gameplay, as it is believed this game, tembolee that it ancharted from the world of star wars, all lovers of good single player games like Ancha, God of war, man spider, and others, I think you should pay attention to this game.

S
SavvyZOR 24.09.19

AlexanderYA
on the first day pre-order.

l
legusor 24.09.19

after watching the gameplay that is similar to rectal dark souls, I decided for myself that this hack I'm not buying.

s
saa0891 24.09.19

Pfft,ful price for 3.5 stuff just will not fly,EA really went off the rails,and especially not testing first on torrents,any game from EA needs to thoroughly check,especially since they have a very long time, neither of which fit did not.

D
Dennissio 24.09.19

Stupidly hungry for the SW universe and in particular single games on it. So bought it. I hope you will not be disappointed in the output.

A
AlexBlade95 24.09.19

already ran into pissed batlfront 2, in this game I want to believe, but EA still can not believe so I will wait for the release, is possible download the game and then for the winter sale to buy it, I want to believe in a good game and a good sale for her, if she rules out, but its more kashelka I do not want to check

T
TheKep 24.09.19

Buy )

S
SemyStall 24.09.19

On torrent market. And, if Igor is sinking.

M
Micr0 24.09.19

buy a Prime subscription for 4K like last year (just in November end)
If you play at least two new items a year from origins already it turns profitable

s
saptain Morgan 24.09.19

Even though the vehicle denies that brags, but does. Well and cons ponahvatali that can not but rejoice - it means pirateship we have a lot more of those who buy and it is WONDERFUL!
Returning to the question:
I will not buy in any case. Never bought the game and are not going to buy them.
Torrent, there torrent, Carl!

s
st029 24.09.19

Unlikely. I don't like where you are going star wars. Everything. Since the average-plus or minus Unleashed s STAR turned commercial, inert, commercial, and even amateurish direction.
Games and movies on them do not, and release. Without respect for the rules of the universe, without the use of experience of the universe, and just relaxing, and trying to make dough

A
AlexanderYA 24.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Tell me, what's the point of me bragging?
Although as shown by your comment, you were also zaminusovali.
Welcome to the club!!

It is clear that pirateship we have a lot and I make periodic, except for series FI and AC

A
AlexanderYA 24.09.19

st029
Yes, but I think Respawn Entertainment will be able to fix it.

s
st029 24.09.19

AlexanderYA
I would like to believe, but the hope is weak
Although the Rebellion lives with hope..

s
saptain Morgan 24.09.19

AlexanderYA
Perhaps there is no point to discuss on the topic who buys who piratic who brags, etc.
I don't even want to delve into the motivation to buy games, especially not in dispute with those who buy - I think it's pointless.
I personally never bought and will not buy any, including the above-mentioned
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. If the Russian voice ability to download when the crack.