3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 27.02.20 08:22 pm

Enabling increasing the level of enemies? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can not understand what exactly does this function? Tell us in detail. Thanks in advance.
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 27.02.20

Kipasss
All the mobs a level below you, to your automatic swing.

I
Ivanych 27.02.20

Kipasss
At all locations the level of enemies, which under normal situation should be below the level of the Witcher at the moment, will be adapted to the current level of the hero.
If you go back to the White Garden from kaer-morhen of, for example, Geralt 30th level, every fucking utopic in the White Garden will also 30 level.

K
Kipasss 27.02.20

KRAsher12
Turns out low level mobs simply will not?

K
KRAsher12 27.02.20

Kipasss
no

K
Kipasss 27.02.20

Ivanychi
It's just not logical... But I understand it is for those who want to constantly be in tension?

K
KRAsher12 27.02.20

Kipasss
Well.... I generally do not use, but when played in the NO+ and became 100лвл it was boring to kill arigatou and Cyclops with 1-2 bumps.

R
Ringer_M 27.02.20

Kipasss
In General, the guys are right, this box shakes all your enemies to your level and this is not what you vandalise mobs on the initial location at quality level 100

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Kipasss
Just bear in mind that XP is more for a

K
Kipasss 27.02.20

Ringer_M
Well I understand what is the essence and Thank you for it But should that function to play can you played and can tell you from personal experience?

l
legusor 27.02.20

option makes all enemies below your level is equal to yours. at the battle harder, but easier to experiment with so-called builds those who say that they are in the game is. no appreciable increase in experience, this setting does not, but with it, every mob type utopa you will be able to shred with a pair of tychek. if you just want to play and enjoy the game, don't include that option. if pumped in full on NG+ or just trying to find a combination of ideal flow under the terminator, then turn on this option.

W
Widukind 27.02.20

Kipasss
Yes, it is because the game is too easy and increase the level of the enemy makes the fight more interesting

U
UnholyChaplain 27.02.20

the only problem is that even rats will be your level and will not die with one shots xD

R
Ringer_M 27.02.20

Kipasss
I turned it on when the story took place purely for interest. and even when you're 100+ the mobs VAHETADA and not so interesting already. there's a feeling that can die

F
FizzyBubblech 27.02.20

Kipasss
This autoleveling, for example you are level 39, and went to hang out in Velen, there are monsters 5-10 levels, with the option enabled, they become 39, that's all.Thus every opponent is dangerous, and what you pump beselna, does not mean that utopia can't kill.
As for me, the meaning is lost flow.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 27.02.20

Kipasss the trick is that the level plot of the game is growing roughly according to growth of the player. but if you begin to run through the questions and orders very quickly overtake all enemies. for example on the Islands of Skellige recommend to go level 16 I think but after passing Velen+новигад1+questions+orders you have at least 25 turns. and after skellige you come back at all terrible killer of young children.
in short boring. it's like echeese on the horse level, so at 15 in the woods, and there in the crowd you wolves shameful level 1 teen leader level 2. here's what to do? profit from them whatsoever, I even fists with 1 attack and you have a life restored, almost faster than damage is dealt. and there is a need to get off, then all of them to catch, then another horse to catch... why?...(C)
but when you dug 8 level 15 and jump around, throw the crowd and not bite to death, but significantly, here already know that it can kill.
but best of all the auto level works on rats - is generally a song, but I will not spoil, just in case the author of the question had not yet seen )))

W
Widukind 27.02.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
with rats it is a bug, it should not be at the point of the game, as it appears in the current version

b

Widukind no no no, it's fine. he was still treshak obtained. rats-cannibals of disonata

W
Widukind 27.02.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
That is, you want to say that he passed the quest it's Now or never difficulty death enabled increase in the level of the enemy without resorting to cheat codes, mods, etc.?

b

Widukind wrote:
So you want to say...
don't want to. I'm not Zadar*t and not dekaser, so to mock him. the maximum complexity is enough to feel all the charm of the game.

W
Widukind 27.02.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
So, this is a bug, since no one can pass this place without disabling the option of increasing the level of the enemy. For comparison, the fight with Algirdas from the burning manor very complicated, but everyone understands that there is difficulty in knowledge of the game, and not as a checkbox in the settings is