3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura2998 29.02.20 11:43 pm

Lock and key (The Witcher)

How to kill a Salamander in the house with a mirror Radovica, very fast kill, potions don't work?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

Yura2998
At what level of difficulty you play?Signs are used?I have them with Igny,drunk owl,burned.If you stand in the place will fill up.Must run.Bank of Vivaldi will be the same.If you do not move,kill
In the Witcher 1 an explosive mixture of potions can cut the strip of life.I did not notice
Same with Wyverns.Ran around the tree,the Wyvern behind me (fortunately,Geralt runs faster),I have it in the back of Igny and a couple of power shots,then in the opposite direction.At a time so 5 Wyvern alternately without a single death.The quest for their meat performed
Double tapping WSAD will help to Dodge the blows.From double tap W Geralt flips,I'm so out of the encirclement jumped

Z
ZlM 29.02.20

[Denis]
I XS how is it possible to use a Dodge in the Witcher 1. Push and he rolled back in half an hour

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

Yura2998
Don't listen about Igny, use the aard. So you stop them and can safely remove HP or even whotnot, from 1 to 2 at a time use. But there is as lucky. Again, the owl in the help, or at least replay with the descent into the sewer if there is no owl, there are places of power on the magic rock. There is another option, but you will have to download the mod Full combat rebalance, there are people vandatta even with silver prakashana style, but have to kill the mage first because Ifrit, whom he calls, will not damageda without oil from the ghosts. Oh yeah, rune stones and Slivovice to help.

l
legusor 29.02.20

I just inject fighting styles with swords and physical parameters. playing on normal, the crowd was cut down at once.
you watched these moments on YouTube? who how is?

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
The aard is good when one on one.And not all enemies.
Igny it burns.Enemies burn,they have removed XP.I have now Geralt is level 25.At first thought Igny bullshit,not yet tried
Here is this hunk of aard,that angry:

I have these two people with Igny fried near the tower of the magician.Is there a place,Kula can't

ZlM
Double tap W,and Geralt jumps

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
Lol, well done, ass with your finger compared. The aard one-on-one ? Yes, complete nonsense, he and the crowd operates perfectly. If you didn't manage to stun a crowd of at least 4 people, do you have a shitty skill. And I wonder, and what do you expect, applying aard to the fright, which the idea is immune to stun ? I mean, do not you teach me to vasemaca to play, it is unrealistic nerd with years of experience.

E
EMPs 29.02.20

[Denis]
One-on-one all the signs, if not swing skill. There is then the radius is

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

Yura2998
Even as an option, stand in the doorway that connects the rooms, it is narrow. If you don't let go, you will evaluate only one of the crowd.

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

EMPs
Also almost nonsense. Stock Igny, you can burn two at least. And stock airdam to stun 2-3, Using all right next to the crowd did not try ?

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
I'm not nerd with years of experience,but to the Queen of Spirits of the crowd that is burned.Igny is also blowing away from the place of several,and some remain in place,but yelling in pain and continue to burn.And while burning,they can hack.The aard of several blows, do not argue with this,but have time to finish a maximum of two,the other stand up and continue the fight.Maybe you have Igny bad ride,I don't know,I have the aard,Igny and about the same.I do not put all the silver talents in one skill.If today get to play,will show the video
The hobgoblin,by the way,aard works well.I their tsvereli and finish

EMPs
Not all of them.Irden pass just pass and everything.Quen off very quickly.

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
Well, that's the essence Arda, it gives you time to ithiliana, for the duration of the stun, or on the rebound. And I wrote that you can just two maximum to finish, and the stun can get a crowd from 2 to 4-5 opponents. About Igny did not argue, he damages all, but the ignition does not always occur, unlike stun.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
I'm in the sewers three utoptsev at a time with the help of Igny flings as Aardam,and burned to death.

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
well, well, well I, then, foltesta ordered Carmen.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
In the sewers of the Merchant Quarter respawn every time you log in 4-5 utoptsev.I burned three,4th sword,and while the 5th came again Igny involved.I went there when the time skip had

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
before that you wrote that kicked away with the help of Igny, as ardom...

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
They fly off and burn the three to death

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
don't be ridiculous, none of Igny are not flies. max animations, like Dodge mobs goes. well, ie put his hands forward and body back a little move.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
I do not carry rubbish.From Igny ,both from Aarda fly away utoptsev and people.But his need to pump.Frights,ghouls ,Ulguli,Flegere,Wyverns,– remain in place and burn.

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

[Denis]
OK, waiting for the VIDOS with these otmetanie as from aarda. I inject 5лвл from Igny and had no ulutani, I want your Titania view. although, I think I understand what you mean. they do not fly away as from Arda, THEY JUST VAHETADA AND THEIR BLOWS aside. it's 2 different things.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Aard Aardo probably strife on different levels of pumping.More precisely,the force of the push.You can call a push from Igny vanshotom,but they are not