3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FordMan 29.02.20 11:44 pm

A deodorant choose athletes?

Since most of us are engaged in active sports or spends a lot of time in gyms, have reason to wonder about his hygiene, the smell of sweat. I spent here the other day to test drive their deodorants – Nivea and Axe.
First bought it for 114 rubles, and the second I brought the mother said the price was below 100. conclusion – the Axe is cheaper.
Next I turned my attention to the design and shape of the bottle

Conventional cylindrical deodorants ))) But what I liked Axe – bottle black color, with the female not be confused (my mother then, too, Nivea, and also the blue color). Sprayed both where necessary.
Another point – the presence of the cover. , Nivea during my test drive of the cap rolled under the bath Aqsa it is not removable (just slides down), and this is a huge plus.

The next stage is the comparison of odors. In fact, according to this criterion, we choose most often to yourself gels, shampoos and deodorants... the Nivea I bought because the smell of it is nice, light. How to choose the AKS mom – I don't know, but I also liked the more masculine and bright. In General, both are good.

By the end of the second day of the test it was possible to speak about the effectiveness of both. 2 days at work, then workout and all this in the heat of summer.
Day one – Nivea. The smell of sweat, I felt, as always, the shirt is wet (especially after the gym), but this is normal. Shower and clean shirt is all correct.
Day two – Axe. Also no bad smell, and most importantly – Mike's at work remained dry in the armpits, and after class in the hall, of course, was not the first freshness, but she didn't have to squeeze. You know what I mean? )))

And finally – Allergy, irritation, itching or any rashes on the skin after using these two deodorants was not, although I generally never suffered this. Well, the white pants were white, not yellow.

What conclusions did I – idleness will begin to not only deal with the comparison of men's deodorants ))) Well, in General, is counted more pluses Aqsa and will use them on. The Nivea was far too not clean.

What should you have in your bathroom shelf?
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levab2 29.02.20

And th there is nothing to compare something? I learned long ago that in addition to the Axe Dark Temptation I personally suitable. Especially if you are uptight...well, irreplaceable thing in the economy.

T
Tarasowi4 29.02.20

I'm an athlete (weightlifting), I use Axe Vice (the Smell last all day, sweat at a minimum). Test drive is cool, of course, Nitsche not say, as he take exam, then agree and the author put a plus. But at the expense of prices will not agree... Can, of course, is not where it should live, but AKS is worth about $ 120 us.

m
masha 29.02.20

Boiled piss and shit.

G
GTAman 29.02.20

Soap and water.

A
Artem Firsov 29.02.20

Honestly I don't even use deodorant, just wash twice a day. However, now consider that it would be nice to buy AKS.

O
Overclock[er] 29.02.20

AKS Effect

V
Vuzya 29.02.20

The more athletic - even more smelly and bazukyan deodorant. A pattern.
I have the same Aromel Privacy man. And no AKS and some do not stink.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 29.02.20

Axe
The technique eh? It's cheap.

G
GTAman 29.02.20

What Chicks really stick. I bought the game, so that night in the club slut Tr%khnut. So this is the best choice to Tr%chatsa. As you continue with your de-papel-galimie home to masturbate.

A
Aloe 29.02.20

AKS smells like shit

G
Gleb Veshnyakov 29.02.20

Al
Axe I have it also in Vogue, has long been the only AKS I take only the flavors change, as the same is not interesting to use. And the fact that he stinks, so they do not need from head to toe itself to water. The measure is necessary in everything, including the smell.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 29.02.20

FA Men spray.

O
Oliarepl 29.02.20

which is a stupid question. I use nothing. B - brutality

l
legusor 29.02.20

athletes use talcum formagel

S
Shadowarm 29.02.20

Old spice,ball

i
insel260 29.02.20

Chalk, powder. No sweat at all, and then shower after the workout. And if you follow a certain rhythm when you exercise, stop sweating, even after running a dozen miles away