3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 29.02.20 11:47 pm

Lo wig (Diablo 2)

Recently our organization is involved in state procurement as a vendor.
and then I thought, why don't I hold a contest, the customer and PG?

The essence of the job:
-You must record a video of holding a wig(7 mules) PG
Rules:
1. Lead the mules only on the classics, the conversion to Lod comes only from act 4 hell cl
2. With Bo or not, doesn't matter
3. Hardcore or soft doesn't matter
4. Mules can fall
5. To manage the process of holding the wig can only be one person
6. Third-party programs is prohibited(rules PG)
7. Can lead to non-ladder

Start timer: the Time of call the first mule in act 1 normal cl
Stop timer: Conversion and getting the last(seventh) of the mule in act 4 hell LOD

The contest takes place: if the two or more videos from different users registered no later than the publication of this notice.

The winner is the one who will hold the wig in less time

The deadline for applications 02.04.2018 at 9.00 GMT
Reward: Lo (software)

The publication of the video conduct in this thread.

*Recording may take the program Bandicam or equivalent
*Timer you can use LiveSplit or equivalent
73 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 29.02.20

N. Guy, I feel, even with VIDOS f*of rcomp won't slack. ;D

r
redoolf 29.02.20

kewelldkny and non-ladder can carry? By the way, it is necessary to clarify whether Lo is strictly softcore ladder (and suddenly who leads on the HC expects Lo hardcore).

Side program? After party scripts, Maphack, and other crap?
Hmm, typical for PG question (given that it's kind of forbidden on PG). I'm afraid if someone will put the video with it, the moderators will be quickly to clean like. Such is the kind of fight with the cheaters here...

R
Resu 29.02.20

that's where I had to throw 4 Lo

k
kewelldkny 29.02.20

N. Guy wrote:
side program? After party scripts, Maphack, and other crap?
added p. 6 of the rules
I'd take the MX, but VIDOS moder will remove

Obsessed wrote:
I feel, even with VIDOS f*of rcomp won't slack. ;D
+
redoolf wrote:
and in non-ladder can carry?
can. added section 7 of the rules
redoolf wrote:
it is necessary to clarify whether Lo is strictly softcore ladder
said(1 post)

N
N.Guy 29.02.20

Lo by the software, not the odd voguide) Steamed with him to barter for /1.5 HC ked :(

Z
Zitbastard 29.02.20

What server, and competitions such...

S
Smit-UT 29.02.20

Once last season was Sorka, and led wigs, mean time 3.5-4.5 hours 1 wig to Hella 4 of the act.
It is because of such waste of time is not going to pump Sorka on TSL and again led.....
Bought Overwatch and rejoice. In D2 I go purely nostalgia.

S
Shaka_podorojala 29.02.20

Smit-UT wrote:
Once last season was Sorka, and led wigs, mean time 3.5-4.5 hours 1 wig to Hella 4 of the act
hospade God....

k
kewelldkny 29.02.20

Shaka_podorojala
I agree, it's bad
it is necessary to correct the situation

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

since when led wig is cool? and whatever that crap is for wimps runes give? who drives the wigs that desperate wimp who's lost faith in life and yourself that instead of playing Diablo two, plays a very different game, bypassing the gameplay and idea of the creators of the game about the farm and rarity of the drop. When the server is positioned as holders antenatally and hardcore in terms of loot, the people on the wigs make more than people have to drop to 1.13. This server has existed for many years, and all this time there is one never - ending competition-who will kill more blacksmiths. The amazing thing about this is when a person leads a month or more wigs on Enigma and IPIC, and then begins to farm!!! Well, you understand.

r
redoolf 29.02.20

faith in drop
Can you believe what is not?

the idea of the creators of the game about the farm and rarity of the drop
Rather, the view of the administration of this server.

bypassing gameplay
Many times been said many times, if the administration wanted, has long been able to pofiksit wigs dozens of different ways. But no, everything remains the same. Even after the nerf of the drop with the HF for some reason it soon came back. So, perhaps, in the opinion of the administration this is part of the gameplay, and everything works as intended?

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

The drop is, and it's obvious, nothing to discuss really, silly argument ( maybe, I'm not saying you all the time you spend on wigs, and therefore no drop)

The game was not created by the owners of the server, low drop runes were not invented by the admins of the server but Blizzard in versions up to 1.13. Probably, I'm also not saying you didn't know just what Diablo 2 was developed by company Blizzard, rather than the administration of PG.

The bypass of the gameplay is that a character who is farming the runes on the forge to get the rune, not killing a single monster, fathering experience. He is not involved in the gameplay, which provides a set level, killing mobs, completing quests, farm gear to kill stronger mobs, it performs a single quest in the game, and then in 99% of cases, is removed or becomes forgotten forever. If for you gameplay is breaking character LVL 1 stone and getting not comparable with the investment of effort profit, then I congratulate you - you found the best server on the planet to realize their interest in the game.

redoolf

r
redoolf 29.02.20

Diablo 2 was developed by company Blizzard
Maybe you didn't just, but it says:
Also our service is neither a copy nor an emulator service Battle.Net supported by company Blizzard Entertainment, and has neither to him nor to the company irrelevant.
Diablo 2 consists of client and server. Client all blizzardui, and on the server home can do what they want.

The bypass of the gameplay is reflected in the fact...He is not involved in the gameplay...If you the gameplay...
Again, if hosts like, none of this would have happened. And if it is, then this is the gameplay, is not it?

all the time you spend on the wigs...If your gameplay...then I congratulate you - you found...your interest in the game...
I have nothing to do not say a word. Where did it come from?

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

redoolf
I give up, wigs is a part of the game, and Blizzard has no relation to Diablo 2 ( model Saki drew personally FERC and model JALAL personally Dober)

r
redoolf 29.02.20

AGROterrorist, well, if you don't have any idea what is client and what is server really pointless to continue.

T
Thraex pig 29.02.20

AGROterrorist
Actually when the wig store,you go through the game from beginning to end, completing the main quests.And Kaci too,only on the classics.

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

The game was not created by the owners of the server, low drop runes were not invented by the admins of the server
Blizzard has no relation to Diablo 2 ( model Saki drew personally FERC and model JALAL personally Dober)
AGROterrorist why so burned out, if the hedgehog is clear: people will do what their more rushing? :-) give players wigs, they are more profitable => all other Ekapadasana and drag them.

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

Thraex pig
You opened my eyes. Just now realized that's never going out of town to the blacksmith, 6 of the 7 mules also perform all the quests: kill Diablo, conquering the tomb of tal Rasha, turn to dust Mephisto. Here it is a contactless fight which many disputes and discourses. For example Diablo 2, we can finally resolve this issue and say that the non-contact fight is an objective reality that will have to live with. All these boxers, machnicki and other Malacological will fall prostrate before the power of the party and mental violence.

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

Obsessed
why would you write something if everything is clear? KEK

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

AGROterrorist, I don't just write, I react! ;D all of these mules - they're something of a legendary monk, who inflicted the fatal deferred kick Bruce Lee. ;{