3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 29.02.20 11:47 pm

Lo wig (Diablo 2)

Recently our organization is involved in state procurement as a vendor.
and then I thought, why don't I hold a contest, the customer and PG?

The essence of the job:
-You must record a video of holding a wig(7 mules) PG
Rules:
1. Lead the mules only on the classics, the conversion to Lod comes only from act 4 hell cl
2. With Bo or not, doesn't matter
3. Hardcore or soft doesn't matter
4. Mules can fall
5. To manage the process of holding the wig can only be one person
6. Third-party programs is prohibited(rules PG)
7. Can lead to non-ladder

Start timer: the Time of call the first mule in act 1 normal cl
Stop timer: Conversion and getting the last(seventh) of the mule in act 4 hell LOD

The contest takes place: if the two or more videos from different users registered no later than the publication of this notice.

The winner is the one who will hold the wig in less time

The deadline for applications 02.04.2018 at 9.00 GMT
Reward: Lo (software)

The publication of the video conduct in this thread.

*Recording may take the program Bandicam or equivalent
*Timer you can use LiveSplit or equivalent
73 Comments
Sort by:
A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

Obsessed
you're in the chat PG sign? The server is so alive that there is a dude who sells DF 25 starting cold damage plus facet 5-5 February 2017. Me in March 2017 he said that will give for vex Gul. Recently came to Diablo, look, he's spamming the chat with his DF. For a robot parkovogo 3 hours of their meaningless lives. During the year there was not one person who would want to buy this DF is quite good for the price. Pvp tournaments are not conducted for 3 months, and those who spend time in half a year, participate on the strength of 10 human: among them barb wolf ( which was sold recently disc inserted Gaham, apparently ber he was searching for and decided to sell the disc and continue to play a wolf barb), other napit heroes type ESOC and the Amazons. A few remains of the druids, BVC one, one two AssA and necro. And that's all that can give community servers with 13 year history.

R
Resu 29.02.20

AGROterrorist
it is not clear why are you hurting yourself, maybe you just like to suffer

m
minovalo 29.02.20

TL;DR
Wigs, OFC, part of the game. If you don't like VOD. You can just whine. :gusta:

m
minovalo 29.02.20

Could not resist, and diagonally has looked. :peka: Eni/INFI and other pleasures of life - it is like a tool, not a goal. You hear so someone needs to farm for days, and collecting the desired (in fact the minimum for the game) to score. :lolkek:

f
firkax 29.02.20

so someone needs to farm for days, and collecting the desired score
it is, most
with the exception of"should" - most still are not such nerds

A
AGROterrorist 29.02.20

passed
of course you're going to protect the wigs, because without them you'd be charge ran on the paladin so far. Wigs, of course, is part of the game, and the cancer certainly part of the human body.

m
minovalo 29.02.20

I didn't notice about the increase drop rates and other kazualschinu was already in the thread? :ponypeka:

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

And that's all that can give community servers with 13 year history.
AGROterrorist, Resu answered for me. I can only add - of the ATP firco. :-)

it is, most
..and the minority in the lower Basik, on procedure! :D

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

passed, you want me to write?

ADMANY OF POVESTI SUNDROP!!1

i
iamviktor1991 29.02.20

Nothing raised not lowered. It is the time for this topic to stop swagger. The admins stopped to think on this topic! And finally removed THEM. Thank you. HF whatever it was, something gives, and the flow of the runes on Lod only on HF is. So stop swagger theme of wigs! Enough. Th swagger theme to THEM.

N
N.Guy 29.02.20

Ahem ahem, and vidosy from the fathers-hands of lightning will be?? At 23 min I'd like to see :( If it's not a myth of course

m
minovalo 29.02.20

and other kazualschinu
removed THEM
Now that's better. Further.

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

And finally removed THEM. Thank you.
iamviktor1991 sho? on Pehe has removed THEM? ;D

It is the time for this topic to stop swagger
passed, just, wants nothing changed. well, you know Schaub was.

N. Guy, they relieve sweating, but I can't beat your score. ;-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.02.20

the author is not described in the rules, is it possible to use the holes, the keys, etc.
with the current rules it is possible to reduce the passage to set-off the quest two packs of 4 mule with the help of specially trained mules

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.02.20

in General, any sport sucks buy concept
fighting reality is always more complex and interesting
the winning video in the presence of sane sports rules (not these) values to represent will not, and does not represent will win
action rules except for you to look fastran beer

enivey the author of respect + + +

k
kewelldkny 29.02.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
I never drove the wigs, so I don't know about the keys, holes, special mules, and so on.
You can use all that you have listed.
The main thing is to show the best time

N. Guy
A few options:
-Waiting for the last moment to publish VIDOS.
-Ashamed of their clubfoot
-Stupidly not interested in Lo bathe
*Although the latter looks more like a bluff. After all, the one who drives on stream that he is bandika start?)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.02.20

In this case, there is a risk to give a prize to the one who will go further, and of mules washed down with a number of additional completed quests to with their help to hold the credits. In reality, this will not give, but the prize he will get.

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

The contest takes place: if the two or more videos from different users registered no later than the publication of this notice.
kewelldkny, ahem.. but can be stupid to gather together with N. Guy, he dashed off a couple of VIDOS different markami (wearing specks), an accomplice will put one video of himself, second from forum Bud and divide in half with Lo N. Guy. :-)

k
kewelldkny 29.02.20

Obsessed
Poidee I can do
Cartelization ng ((

O
Obsessed 29.02.20

kewelldkny, Duc urgently write three VIDOS Lo will definitely be in front of you! ;D