3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natv1n 05.03.20 05:13 pm

Quest: "The Elect Of The Gods\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest was held on the removal of the curse from the Earl, chose to deceive him and threw the baby in the oven. And like any cutscene did not miss all the dialogues and the old have read, but absolutely not cut, as caris had managed to turn the focus from the child Earl. There is that second hole near the stove there is a child famously flew through it or what? Do not find any rational explanation, and all the characters are silent as guerrillas, no one bothered to explain anything. Also carefully looked at the forum on this subject and also found nothing. I am one such stupid, did not understand?)
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 05.03.20

Burned the peasant, the present hid.

K
Killmen712 05.03.20

Анжелика04
Eperny theater!

H
Homikator 05.03.20

I now hate that for such a long and capacious quests do not give experience at the end of the quest.

K
Killmen712 05.03.20

But if legimacy way? Choose

L
Lekar23 05.03.20

Killmen712
Most likely the Earl dies, pure guess from the conversations of the Witcher.

i
ilya1iz2 05.03.20

Анжелика04
Are you sure you burned the peasant?Ie not an illusion,not magic,but real,only a peasant?Ie, that's so easy to sacrifice the child?

A
Anzhelika04 05.03.20

Илья11
And what wonder ? Feudal world that the nobility of a peasant child?-one more, one less , but jarworski son, the treasure is the heir to the title,dynasty.

N
Natv1n 05.03.20

Well, even if the burned a peasant's child, then logically, the chemical was not supposed to go. Peasant or no peasant, still it turns out wrong, because the murder was committed. Chemical also linked to those who committed a low despicable act, it is unlikely that he will disassemble exactly whose child it is, and especially to consider what time it is son what kmehta, it is not considered evil. Plus Keris said then that the Witcher has never done anything terrible, so XS. A trifle is, but I still wonder what happened) Can be developed do not really came up with a normal explanation, so I left only speculation

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.20

Natv1n
Geralt explains that it is possible to pretend to do something bad (and then says people committing this act should be confident in his abominations) and if the devil seduced and moved to a new host, and then realized that he was cheated, he should leave
If you give the child the Jarl, then the Keris will say that on the other side of the furnace has a damper, it would even gasp did not have time

F
FAKER_SEX 05.03.20

Анжелика04
Yes, but the Chemical would in any case have clung to the Witcher, as it would have killed the baby and no matter what the origin, is not interested in perfume!

E
Eksaksudan 05.03.20

Well.. and the fact that we are still the Earl fought at the stove killed 3 guards is not a bad thing.. yeah)

d
d_r 05.03.20

Killmen712
If you choose legimacy method, then go to the cursed house from the Jarl there and the witch kills him, from time to time throwing Axi to the Earl, that he didn't panic and ran away from home. Negative consequences no, Jarl somewhat depressed after the loss of perennial parasite, but the Witcher'm pretty sure that will be fine.

K
Killmen712 05.03.20

d_r
Thank you

M
MacTire 05.03.20

Анжелика04 UnItalianoVero Natv1n

Any child is killed, if a child is to give to the Jarl she says that in a furnace on the other hand, there is another flap and they get it immediately. What makes you think that they take a peasant child ?

-
-Dismal- 05.03.20

Vyacheslav Butusov

In vedmachi need to abandon any cheat Keris after the house...Geralt mutters something about the fact that will not risk the lives and goes to place the torch.

IMHO-him should be killed - and then showed a dead CRIS means eating fears, and consequently not killing him - to perekineshsya on ocherednuyu the poor fellow, a matter of time.

But in cases of deception, but the guards wouldn't have to kill the stupid block and wait.

PS - smiled version with peasant - Ustinov took note!

g
grafonoman 05.03.20

Анжелика04
HERE YOU GO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING NOT ON FOOT

D
Danil_ 05.03.20

Well, first Geralt has imposed on small Quen, so lay it in a furnace and was able to end the fight, and second oven end-to-end, look into the room behind the wall.

T
TheOldRussianBum 05.03.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Congratulations, bro! You're a pussy:)

I've been more interested in room with a cot, where still half of the outer wall broken and you can see the cliff. Is it possible to climb this cliff? According to the map it is a road somewhere on the mountain, which I have no idea how to get otherwise

T
TheOldRussianBum 05.03.20

-Dismal-
What if we killed only the hypostasis of him? I think it was necessary, and the house still burn to make sure

F
Freonka 05.03.20

TheOldRussianBum
Before entering his house on the left there are stones, one of them can jump. Upstairs is a place of power