3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natv1n 05.03.20 05:13 pm

Quest: "The Elect Of The Gods\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest was held on the removal of the curse from the Earl, chose to deceive him and threw the baby in the oven. And like any cutscene did not miss all the dialogues and the old have read, but absolutely not cut, as caris had managed to turn the focus from the child Earl. There is that second hole near the stove there is a child famously flew through it or what? Do not find any rational explanation, and all the characters are silent as guerrillas, no one bothered to explain anything. Also carefully looked at the forum on this subject and also found nothing. I am one such stupid, did not understand?)
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good_Lewandowski 05.03.20

Natv1n
Maybe I'm late replying, but here goes:
Spoilersi not to put the baby in the oven, then the Keris will explain that in another room there is a hole or something like that. Quickly be pulled out of the child.

d
dimych080599 05.03.20

Анжелика04

what are you talking about? if the child is burned, Geralt's conscience was not clean, and the creature stuck to it. at the stove two holes. this on all forums written.

A
Anzhelika04 05.03.20

димыч080599
what's funny to reply to a post a year ago?

d
dimych080599 05.03.20

Анжелика04
I only now it drew attention. just when this review saw much frightened.

T
Trofimov Pavel 05.03.20

TheOldRussianBum
Not found how to get there?

M
Mister Neizvestnost 05.03.20

The best option to complete the quest is to trust caris, and to deceive him.
1. If to draw an analogy with Igusa. Bloodless version is always better.
2. It is a feat Keris, and the Witcher then acts in the role of assistant.

Paul, to get to the place of breaking through the passage in the house Adalrico or on the rocks on the left.

B
BillyBedlam 05.03.20

MR.Homikator
actually give, not on completion, and in the process, for example, when we approached the house with caris gave me 495 experience

B
BillyBedlam 05.03.20

Анжелика04
with all the additions and a bunch of quests and a huge open world, coupled with such a wonderful game as Quint, you can not a year to play this game)) + new game+ ))

B
BillyBedlam 05.03.20

TheOldRussianBum
Khim as I understand it mostly in the basement hanging out)) and he made of stone so burn burn it's all gonna get HIM)

B
BillyBedlam 05.03.20

MR.Homikator
and when I killed him I was given 675 experience, probably you will not look back or something it does not do all these capacious quests give lots of experience!

K
Kevin_Clapton 05.03.20

Go to the house, turn on the free camera by pressing Alt+F2, and you will be happy. Indeed, there is a second flap. And it all fits together, caris brings the child Adalrico just out of the room in which the flap.

H
HANZ_Scarecrow 05.03.20

Mr. Unknown
well, Yes, there's only one problem, we don't know the consequences in advance , and risk the lives of others, I think Geralt would not do that.

A
Angelshadowar 20.01.23

Actually, when Gerald puts the child in the oven and closes it, he put a sign on the child of the shield