3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
He60pe3 24.09.19 01:06 pm

Crashes to desktop without error (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

No error throws
Driver the last stand
play for 5 minutes maybe a little more and fly
254 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stense 25.10.20

Minutes after 20-30 hangs the game, after closing no errors does not give out. If you look at the Windows event log, it's a mistake. What has not tried, maybe who faced such?

G
Gwyblleidd 25.10.20

I click play, black screen, from the bottom right there is a load circle, which spins less than a second, hangs and immediately flies to the desktop ....

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 25.10.20

Gwyblleidd
Can you find out the specifications of your system? Specifically, the processor.

G
Gwyblleidd 25.10.20

DEAD S.n.A.k.e.
i7-6700H, 16gb RAM, gtx 960m, 10 wind

G
Georgiy Dementev 25.10.20

The same cherobora thought because the comp weak all at least you twisted the same God-given percent I5 16gb of operations vidyukha msi 1050ti 2 GB waiting to solve the problem main in the company all the norms and in network modes in 20 minutes departure without errors and all that.

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 25.10.20

Gwyblleidd
Perhaps it's because of the wind - upgrade to the 1903 assembly (or above, if you already have), on the reddit wrote that some helps.

S
STX87 25.10.20

Win 7 all norms.

k
killka747 25.10.20

They say that the problem for everyone who has the number of CPU streams 4 or less (all the pros i3 and i5, for example), the processor begins to clog up to unconsciousness and die. For some reason the game is fastidious precisely to the streams, in the beta there was no such thing, can be corrected

A
Alixx 25.10.20

DEAD S.n.A.k.e.
doesn't help

A
Alixx 25.10.20

Solved the issue by installing a pre-messaged version of the Nvidia driver

G
Gwyblleidd 25.10.20

DEAD S.n.A.k.e.
it helped, thank you!

n
nikita154154 25.10.20

maybe who knows the point. I run the game, it starts, and then there is a black screen while there is music on the background and cursor, but nothing else. help whoever can.

B
BlackWolFO 25.10.20

Help guys please, play about 5-10 minutes then black screen and departure without errors, even during the scenes and sometimes during the rink are micro phrases, it happens that normally so jades ...
Iron i5-7, msi1050 2 GB.16 GB operatives, whether it may be due to the fact that the game is not yet fully optimized or what other problem.

h
hernyabaradataya 25.10.20

BlackWolFO
Of course it can be. After all, not a single patch fix has yet been released. So far, only the additions are imported. We suffer with the problem of flickering when blood appears on the screen, dressing the hijab. Also departures in cooperative mode for no reason.

A
ARM_SERJ 25.10.20

on 1909 win 10 the same departures, after the next patch, departures increased. Drivers last will not save, it's in the game itself curve, all the stuff hung on the game, that weighs 150 gigs, so it flies out without optimization

A
AdamC 25.10.20

yes, that's after the last patch began to fly out in 5 minutes, before that once in 40 minutes hung)) and the beta worked perfectly ... Oh, we're going to have to wait for the patch again...

v
vetalik 0 25.10.20

DEAD S.n.A.k.e.
Upgraded to 1903 build NOT BEFORE

M
Misetemniy 25.10.20

Turn on the vertical synchronization then will not fly out, but will not be comfortable to play.

v
vetalik 0 25.10.20

Misetemniy
Thank you, it helped when you turned on the vertical syranization

A
Avadon911 25.10.20

Any change only for a while help, after a while departs anyway. And the flicker of blood hasn't been fixed yet.