3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
He60pe3 24.09.19 01:06 pm

Crashes to desktop without error (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

No error throws
Driver the last stand
play for 5 minutes maybe a little more and fly
254 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 25.10.20

Digra333
I myself want to play and enjoy their multiplayer, but the departures completely discourage play the game

C
ClownPOPO 25.10.20

The next patch will be on Tuesday, you can endlessly try completely useless attempts/methods/guides, but you have nothing to earn. Nothing changed), then at least at the end of November all this will be corrected, given that the update in Twitter and reddit they appointed at the end of November.So we these bastards spat in the face, laundering the money from the exclusive contract with Sony, which beat all PC sales, back in 2016 when they concluded it ...

R
RichBard 25.10.20

Yesterday all night played - did not fly out. It started again today. Horror just

.Chiken 25.10.20

RichBard
By the way, I noticed that in the evening and night just manages to play normally, without departures, friezes and all that. In the afternoon, it's either the keyboard or my favorite random flight to Piccadilly. Although, ping all the time plus or minus the same xD
Once again I will write: guys who played well yesterday, but today can not - manually demolish the Shaders from the folder in the documents and wait until they download and install for all the modes of the game, not only for the network, so for sure. I've been able to play xD for at least a few hours with this manipulation.

R
RichBard 25.10.20

. Chiken
Do you have fast shaker set up? I can stand for an hour, I don't want to re-install at all in this regard.

V
Vasek Vasekk 25.10.20

Joker191
Your processor doesn't have SSE 4.2 instructions that will now be in every big new game.
Buy a new comp - that's something of 5 9400f/ Risen 5 1600 or better.

.Chiken 25.10.20

RichBard
Well, I run and for 10 minutes I go - by my arrival everything is installed xD

v
vetalik 0 25.10.20

guys I have again departures)
not long enough patch

C
ClownPOPO 25.10.20

Vethalik 0
For example, I have, they have not disappeared since the MOTHER HIS RELEASE!!!
It's not even early access, it's just alpha. It's just a victory...

D
Digra333 25.10.20

Yes, yesClownPOPO

l
lotosov06 25.10.20

Decided to reinstall Windows because of departures. It's enough for one time, lol.

A
Andron89rus 25.10.20

. Chiken
do not remove, just restart here, but first choose the mode that you will play, then in the settings run

S
STX87 25.10.20

Win 7 all norms.

.Chiken 25.10.20

Andron89rus
Do you think I don't know about this item in the settings? If it worked for me, like a third of the reddit xD

k
kel18 25.10.20

I've run three times before I've ever crashed.

C
ClownPOPO 25.10.20

. Chiken
For myself, I decided to limit FPS to 60, on all counts

A
ARM_SERJ 25.10.20

Another patch on November 8 played a couple of minutes and one fig throws out, worse optimization I did not see, although in ghosts it was squalid

C
ClownPOPO 25.10.20

ARM_SERJ
Yes! I was also thrown out again and now my previous way of solving does not work)

A
ARM_SERJ 25.10.20

I can give advice on how to make the departures less, set up a straight minimal in the settings of the graphics (although on the ultras without mouths is a game of 80 or more phps), and to load the Shaders after these actions, but departures will not pass, only less will be

v
vetalik 0 25.10.20

Well, the pancake started flying out again, everyone's got one or the current.