3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limebomb 05.03.20 05:41 pm

VGA and DVI 1050ti

Want to buy 1050ti but a monitor designed for VGA video card to DVI, looked at the adapters but something with them, everything is a chore, how to choose and not to burn ? Thanks in advance
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
No way. A good Converter is not cheap. Plenty of options on the AITO!!!
With cheap envelopes can be problems, glitches, etc.

My advice.

Forget the converters. Podscope on Monique with the video card in the kit. If money is dumb. AVITO to help.
There Monica and videokaraoke is.
If that, write in a personal will help you choose. New or B. U.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
Looked like this great work I will not ride?

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
I'm in the city were found the ads with the verification on CRAIGSLIST. Issue price from 200 to 300 RUB For this like you threw above.
I'd have taken this stuff 2-3 times cheaper on CRAIGSLIST. But the seller have agreed on the inspection.
For our brother 570 RUB for this thing - Money.
If a lot of money or next to a credit institution. Then take 1050ti new Converter in the store.
Branded converters, which will not have problems are a lot - REPEAT.
And from this shnyaga can expect anything.

R
RikoChiko 05.03.20

In what resolution you plan to work? If less than FullHD then you can a cheap adapter to do.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Recochica
1920x1080

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Recochica
I want to take the pictures above but VGA-HDMI

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
https://aliexpress.ru/af/hdmi-to-d-sub.html?d=y&origin=n&SearchText=hdmi+to+d+sub&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20200224062706
You're strange.
135 RUB
https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000214937271.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.380af5e6vTeqdr&s=p&algo_pvid=48e5f63c-7410-45ec-97f4-e0475b27af21&algo_expid=48e5f63c-7410-45ec-97f4-e0475b27af21-1&btsid=0b8b035a15825545325997098eb1f4&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
Dude, I have 300 rubles, I care about the health of some, do not want to get to 8.5 pieces

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
What's stopping you to check it out?
100% guarantee correct operation and there can not be - Chinese CHINA!!!!
Order the firm - will.
I tell you this is the third time I write. I hope the last.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
Look at the beginning of the topic, I graphics card only this week buy

l
legusor 05.03.20

buy any beach Converter in our retail, and that's all. don't worry about it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Limebomb
I tried the adapter DVI-HDMI, doesn't fucking work.On Amazon the cable ordered works without problems.Adapters no longer trust.Cables VGA-DVI will love to be

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb wrote:
looked at the adapter but
It showed you your level of knowledge.
Good LUCK.
In your alternate reality, is is paramyxoviral contacts, put the Digit in Analog.
Well, well...

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
God, what are you freaking out, but not catch up, but on request, the CONVERTER gets what I threw on top

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Limebomb
This is the Converter DVI-D to VGA. There are no simple adapter from DVI-D (full digital) to VGA (analog), only with DVI-I (digital to analog) to VGA.
Spoilerthe ports DVI-I and DVI-D:

Adapter DVI-I to VGA is not compatible with DVI-D physically, because of 4 extra legs (contacts) located above and below the strips - they will not allow the adapter to insert into the slot DVI-D, from-for absence in it the necessary holes:

DVI-I ports on video cards, and with them and the DAC chip (RAMDAC) failed to install starting with the GTX 1000 series RX400 nVidia and AMD. When buying a new video card (for monitor with only VGA input) in any case have to buy some device with its DAC-Ohm (RAMDAC) Converter (adapter), cable with soldered IC, etc. it is Better to take HDMI Converter - VGA...
Spoiler
...or DisplayPort to VGA...
Spoiler
...to a new vidyuhi not at all do even the DVI-D port, if in the next generation will reject it (and the monitor until it does not change), you will have to buy another Converter. DVI-D to VGA (as in the screenshot in your post) would be to nothing, these outputs on the graphics card can not stay.
To check the efficiency of the Converter is possible and in advance: if your motherboard has the needed outputs from strannoi graphics processor - podluzi Converter to them and see how it works with the video card is likely to be the same, but no guarantees will not give.
If this is not possible (the old continent), pre-contract with seller for the purchase of a test: buy vidyuhi + Converter, if it doesn't work - returns. Normal sellers are allowed if you return the same day.
And if you go here and there not hunting, not good, etc. (and their nerves are more expensive and money is not sorry) - contract with vendors to test in the store. In normal you can collect stand - bring your motherboard with CPU + RAM (enough for 1 strap, obviously working), they will connect to your PSU, the monitor and will see how it will work. Important to discuss in advance all nuances: the presence of such a monitor (with VGA input), cable to it. You will have to pay for anxiety, but you can just choose the right Converter in the store + 'll know exactly does the graphics card in a bundle with him. And if you will bring your monitor and cable from him, is perfect in the store may not be a VGA monitor with the same resolution as you. But if you are tested on what they have, it is desirable that the resolution was not less than your some cheap converters will easily run on lower resolutions, but may distort the image at a higher. Case take do not have to run such a stand is enough to close the necessary contacts on the mainland (from the power button on the front panel of the system unit). If the sellers normal (you do build PC) - all nuances you know.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

SonyK_2
Thanks, bro, as always helped out, well then worry no

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.20

all sorts of adapters so it 50 50
I like this and don't end up got rid of the problem that converting the VGA eats a few strips of left pixels. Cho thought the problem is from the fact that Dimi transmitting sound but other than that no.
and the device simple and uncomplicated as above described ctime or display port to VGA

091 05.03.20

the card no dvi analog
anyway, better to hdmi adapter take. The future will be useful.

\dispersed the vga monitor to 75 Hz to hdmi adapter

T
Tr1ada 05.03.20

I bought the Adaptor HAMA HDMI - VGA (f) GOLD - 1290 rubles, the map also 1050ti, 2 years have passed game, Monique old too