3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 12.03.20 01:41 pm

Do not kick me please. (Black Mesa)

Never played in any part of Half Life, and so decided to pay tribute to, to play Black Mes'y. Completed four chapters, stopped at the Offices and like... uh... Then everything will be in the same pace? The plot did not appear? Go roam, occasionally bumping on enemies, it's beautiful with atmospheric music, then the NPCs with whom the word will spread, and go on. Where is the plot? Where are the characters? Where the disclosure of the hero? The game will be?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 12.03.20

FiftyFour7250
Here is a hero for the entire game doesn't say not sound. The plot is expressed in the form of event of the narrative. Even the dialogues with NPCs only hint at what is happening. It is in new games writers chew the Cud. In the beginning you a few minutes before the accident to understand the context. And then almost nothing. There, but
PS open the meaning of what is happening in local events.
I really like the story in this form. It does not strain the rollers and other crap. If you do not need can not even notice.
I guess I'm just old for new games.
PS Zen, all the beautiful.

F
FiftyFour7250 12.03.20

Ryazancev
But the story of a modern kind causing more feelings, more awe: the relationship between the characters, their disclosure, and then the betrayal, and reunion, dialogues, and actions that reflect the incredible warmth of the relationship between fathers and children (the Witcher 3, Last of Us), or here, for example РДР2 (Now there will be spoilers for РДР2), perfectly shows the changing nature of the hero, when at the beginning we are ready to beat up fathers in front of families, and in the end, on the contrary, as a sign of apology to help these families. Beautifully conveys a sense of despair and hopelessness, when we have long lived with the idea that soon turned up a thing, and all healed well, but then setback after setback, and then another and another, and then altogether, it appears that you have a deadly disease, and success will never be seen.

It is clear that to each his own, but in my opinion, modern subjects evoke more emotion, if you outlive the life of the protagonist.

R
Ryazancev 12.03.20

FiftyFour7250
I am a man of XX-th century. We have different interests, different world. For me and the kids 95% of the Games Hits AAA class - empty. Of the less new games, the plot went In Deusex. Bioshok Infinit, perhaps all. With the stories of the games sign watch. But for an adult life has got more Live interests than sticking to the virtual.
If the game is a Visual masterpiece with great music, philosophical context, then YES.
The rest is just a waste of time. Don't live forever as it were. And in a World (universe, perhaps not even one) so much...

M
Mr IZI 12.03.20

To expect from old-style shooter with a plot (among relatives with a text Doc instead of the last) level of the Witcher need should be to have a special, extra smart...

l
legusor 12.03.20

FiftyFour7250
this buffoon hails from the second half of the nineties, your question is irrelevant.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.03.20

And here I am in old games do not like to play because the graphics are not the same, the animation is not the same, but halva is a masterpiece! Halva is the atmosphere, not the plot. Several times took the game to Xena, but now the alien levels pass, the game is really like and compare it with the Witcher inappropriate the Witcher modern RPG in an open world and corridor shooter that is native to far away.

o
osdf 12.03.20

Like easier...doom 1 ,doom 2, quake,,,Who then demanded a story! There in the course of the game you own in the mind created it-yourself associating with GG! And in HL with this case all the rules! Yes, it's the first shooter where the weapon had to recharge!! The immersion is complete!

M
MelShlemming 12.03.20

So this is the plot: GG trying to survive during an alien invasion. Here to stay alive! How can there be relationship, betrayal, reunion and other snotty melodrama?

B
BattleEffect 12.03.20

NPC and speak to you story.

R
RikoChiko 12.03.20

HL1 for its time, the story in the game was.