3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 12.03.20 02:14 pm

Merchants (Dark Souls 2)

Hello, well please help another blunt... I passed the deserted Marina and the boss in the ship, and the giant, the Dealer who sell things and have not found... Maybe I missed?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.03.20

alex1gr
If you carefully climbed, had to be found. He is a two-story house full of floaters who are afraid of fire...worth thumps. On the dock is all. There is generally something to do, as in many locations. And in the second part you can location clean up, which only facilitates the search. Selling there, by the way, purely nominal, pulls trenchant than in Commission. Better things for beauty to leave.

R
Richards 12.03.20

alex1gr
why sell?

a
alex1gr 12.03.20

Richard
a lot of accumulated junk. and soul to help out

T
TimGalimov 12.03.20

Galan appears :
The first meeting will be in a Deserted Marina, but rather on the second floor of one of the buildings in the upper part of the location.In the reissue it is in the other house, which previously was called Locatel,near the lower grille you can get there either through the house beating all the location,or when the first encounter with the long dark hands of the mobs you need to approach the edge and carefully jump onto the ledge it will open shortcurt
The second meeting will occur in the Valley of the Harvest, near the fire, a Poisonous Pool dealer will be standing in the cave with the poisonous fumes. Caution: if you run in there without killing the skeletons around, they can follow you and accidentally injure or kill Havlena.
The third and final meeting will occur in locations Doors of Farros in the room, which is practically over the fire Shelter Girma (if you stand with your back to the wall at a fire in a crevice to the left and up). Again, be careful not to confuse the dealer with the warrior Germov. To distinguish it in a huge mug, which Havlan holds, and the characteristic sound of the content consumption mugs big gulps. Here the trader will remain forever and endlessly will be able to sell poison arrows.

l
legusor 12.03.20