3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TruLegenD 12.03.20 02:16 pm

Cheats (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Hello to all, I say at once a question about the cheats, so no need to write fu cheats, etc. Not interested don't write.
The people help to find cheats for the game, especially immortality in tactical mode. Tried the editor, but it works after 10 times and on 1 fight.
176 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 12.03.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/xcom_-_enemy_unknown_treyner_trainer_12_1_0_0_5443_fling-49617/
here and posted
I told you to wait I should have just

k
killerok47 12.03.20

mcbrut
Do not plow it.

T
Totenkopf87 12.03.20

because the game version you have is not the one I have he plows

k
killerok47 12.03.20

Totenkopf87
You plow because you're a pirate and can't support the developers. And I want to support Firaxis financially, because I respect their work, but, alas, that can't use the trainer:(
And I want all the achievements:3

A
Antoine777 12.03.20

Strange thing. Here somewhere table for everyone was posted. So, I played with it a bit, then decided to increase the difficulty. Well, soldier, it is still normal edits, and resources why it does not want.

w
ww1977 12.03.20

There is a file of game Folder\XComGame\Config\DefaultGameCore.ini in the settings, but changing them did not lead to changes in the game :( However! Download softinu Resource Hacker open it"the Folder with the game\Binaries\Win32\XComGame.exe looking for we are interested in the parameter, replaceable, save and enjoy :)

V
VirgilSouth 12.03.20

ww1977
Thank you, comrade. PTS. helped.

R
RIPxxx 12.03.20

Posted on the forum a working trainer for the steam version, curve a bit, but plows.

x
xxSureniuSxx 12.03.20

Hello! Please forgive me if this question has already been asked.
Does anyone know how to hack the game, that would be the panic level in countries has always been minimal?

b
bossvegas 12.03.20

ww1977
and how to use it?

w
ww1977 12.03.20

Download softinu Resource Hacker open it"the Folder with the game\Binaries\Win32\XComGame.exe looking for:
PANIC_TERROR_C2
PANIC_TERROR_COUNTRY=2
PANIC_UFO_SHOOTDOWN=-1
PANIC_UFO_ASSAULT=-1
PANIC_SAT_DESTROYED_C1
PANIC_SAT_DESTROYED_COUNTRY=2
PANIC_SAT_ADDED_COUNTRY=-2
PANIC_SAT_ADDED_C0
PANIC_ALIENBASE_C-2
PANIC_UFO_IGNORED=2
PANIC_UFO_ESCAPED=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_EASY=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_NORMAL=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_HARD=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_CLASSIC=2
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_EASY=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_NORMAL=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_HARD=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_CLASSIC=1
PANIC_ABDUCTION_THWARTED_C0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_THWARTED_COUNTRY=-3

A positive number is an increase of panic for a failed mission, lost a UFO and shot down satellites XCOM, negative - reduce panic, respectively. Change as you need, and the panic will be minimal.
The forum is buggy. In the rows where C2, C1. S0 must be CONTINENT respectively

x
xxSureniuSxx 12.03.20

ww1977
Is it possible somehow to trainer gash? I just changed the values and the game does not run want

w
ww1977 12.03.20

xxSureniuSxx
Something you do not correctly changed at all.
PANIC_TERROR_C0
PANIC_TERROR_COUNTRY=0
PANIC_UFO_SHOOTDOWN=-1
PANIC_UFO_ASSAULT=-1
PANIC_SAT_DESTROYED_C0
PANIC_SAT_DESTROYED_COUNTRY=0
PANIC_SAT_ADDED_COUNTRY=-2
PANIC_SAT_ADDED_C-2
PANIC_ALIENBASE_C-2
PANIC_UFO_IGNORED=0
PANIC_UFO_ESCAPED=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_EASY=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_NORMAL=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_HARD=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_COUNTRY_CLASSIC=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_EASY=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_NORMAL=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_HARD=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_CONTINENT_CLASSIC=0
PANIC_ABDUCTION_THWARTED_C-3
PANIC_ABDUCTION_THWARTED_COUNTRY=-3
And panic is not growing

PS. The forum somehow eats CONTINENTравно0 and it turns out like this here PANIC_TERROR_C0

V
VirgilSouth 12.03.20

Maybe someone knows how to increase the number of enemies in missions?

x
xxSureniuSxx 12.03.20

ww1977
Last night he did everything. BUT! Ogromnoe thanks for the info about the program! Without her would be trouble :)
VirgilSouth
Here already spread information about the program and about the required file that you can edit.
In this file as well, among other things, and you can set the number of enemies on the map. True, not the fact that the game will be able to respond adequately to changes more than a certain default amount of enemies on the map not provided

s
sesil 12.03.20

I would like to know what exactly changing the values in lvle I of course figured, well, there are bonuses and AP per LVL HP, but the rest of the wilds of the Amazon.

x
xxSureniuSxx 12.03.20

Now to understand would be how the string is responsible for the construction of satellites which line - for the construction of the module sputnikovoi connection

s
sesil 12.03.20

if someone could understand that was all psi and the simple ability to inject or how to manipulate them, then post pliz

V
VirgilSouth 12.03.20

xxSureniuSxx
If you know, tell me specifically what line indicated number of enemies. Not nothing to do ask. To be smart and I can.

PS
Satellite
ItemBalance=(eItem=eItem_Satellite, iCash=100,iElerium=0, iAlloys=0, iTime=[this value controls the speed, in days], iEng=5)

The control module satellites
FacilityBalance=( eFacility=eFacility_SmallRadar, iCash=150, iElerium=0, iAlloys=0, iMaintenance=15, iTime=[this value controls the speed, in days], iPower=-5)

V
VirgilSouth 12.03.20

sesil
Characters=(iType=eChar_Soldier... ABILITIES[1]=eAbility_[HERE the NAME of ABILITY],ABILITIES[2]=eAbility_[HERE, TOO, EVERYWHERE SIMILARLY]...
In this line, you can put some abilities. They will be available to ALL soldiers initially. Just need to know the name, which you can learn in the same file, in the lines of other units.