3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrozniyPirat 12.03.20 02:21 pm

Druid-Gracewood (Diablo 2)

Hello dear fans of Diablo. Could not resist the temptation to write a guide on leveling a wonderful character, a druid of gracewood. My friends, I was just Paragon power and inevitability of such a character. For the entire game possession of a druid I found places where he could not adequately Express himself. Enough preamble, it's time to get down to business.
As some have already understood from the title, the main attacking army of druid graci! Remarkably, from the outset, they are open to flow, and therefore, from the very beginning, this character does not needs the help of stronger players.

Pumping characteristics:
The power – on request, 100 or more
Dexterity – just a little bit
Magic – all that is, we need magic to conjure and slikati pack
Life is nothing with things naberetsa life is more than enough.

Leveling skills:
All the points throw in Gracey. After when they are at the maximum (about in the middle of the game) download icy breath, how much is enough is a good thing! You can, if you really want to throw a couple of points in the roots, but this is for aesthetes. Recommend if ostanutsa points to pump volcano poluchitsa 2 spontaneous gracewood, prigoditsa at the 3rd level of complexity, where vstrechaetsa enemies with immunity. This pumping is fully completed.
Many would advise to pump the dogs and the bear, but they are very clumsy and will only hinder procam to do their job.

Clothing:
Dress can be anything, but I decided that this is optimal:
The weapon is Not so important, but if you can buy a bat with + skills for druid. If rocked the volcano, will be indispensable sword with + to fire skills.
Shield – Spiked lance guard. A lot of life and if the monster until you somehow miraculously dobiratsa, when you hit you, he will get a weak response damage.
Second hand Or bow with infinite arrows, or long lance, most Likely you will at times becomes boring, because grace will do all the work for you and you ever want too take part in the battle and help your ptitsam.
Hat blue horned (forgot as is called, it still often wear Volshebnitsa pumped for ice magic), it gives +8% to cold and because we are sometimes going to use of ice breath, will be very helpful
Armor – Purple, which gives +25% deadly strike, imagine what it's peredaetsa groco and it will begin to otkleivanie from half the health of a monster!
Gloves – If you're lucky and will find that comes with the Arctic – feel free to wear, + attack speed, and life.
Boots – Without a difference, the main thing that was the running speed.
Sash – Well-proven blue, with the increase in MF and the same attack speed.
Rings – Look for from a set of an angel, and it will pay for itself with a vengeance! Not only that, there will be a lot of lives, but they also are themselves replenished! Follow me? Right! The druid will be immortal!
Pendant - +1 to druid skills, the rest doesn't matter. Ideal – Atlas eyes
In the bag you can add all kinds of amulets (you find) nothing more will not.
Assistant this character is not needed at all, ptits enough for the eyes.

Now a little about tactics and strategy. It's simple. Create a game, call Gracia and they are ahead of the vanguard, destroying and crushing everything in its path. If an insidious enemy still crept up, breathing cold air and he wakes up. Wait until ptitsy get some work done and kill themselves frozen or poke with a spear.

Fight against other players top this hero not to go, because you will hardly find such simpletons that tajutsu with you sraits, as experienced players know – bad job, grace peck to death immediately, any player. I tried, but never founded a rival, Palladino, Varvara and other heroes, seeing as I call together the flock of ptits, immediately out of the game.

Success and more green sets you novice graceway!
117 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLIZZARDNORTH 12.03.20

You probably wanted to say masturbate not Graco.
This time. And two: I asked the guide on the druid-bear , and not Drachevsky! Immediately to rewrite!

m
malloc 12.03.20

a guide to druid-bear
takoi druid umeet tolko tankovat mobov, bolwe ne umeet on niwo

N
N.DF 12.03.20

That's funny!(C)
For starters of course it is necessary to look at the author's name, in order to prepare yourself to Lulzim. Pirate, +1 to you, great guide! ^_^

6Kau6 12.03.20

damn,I lol, I incorrectly rocked dru((( thank you pirate,I missed you)

-
-AW- 12.03.20

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
not so long ago laughed!
author +100500 for this guide!

b
blavlad 12.03.20

aga +++ oweni zlobnie super gra4i poziraywie vse na svoem pyti a da gro4i

x
xBORONx 12.03.20

My friends, I was just Paragon power and inevitability of such a character.
I write from under the table.

X
Xardas90 12.03.20

swing chtoli of gracewood

T
Torum. 12.03.20

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
gPYug-rPO4EBOg. H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@

b
blavlad 12.03.20

pirat good temka ni4e tak davno ne ylibalo,wa poidy sdelay gro4era predstavl9y zaxozy 9 na hbr a moi gra4i listerov popolam perekysivayt :)

p
pohmele 12.03.20

For smoto I would add that under this build ideal the following items:
Raven Claw, Raven Frost, Ravenlore, Stoneraven.

Who have a Russian version:
The Cockta Grace, Groovy Frost, Gracewood, Stone Groc.

C
ChronoExp[unv] 12.03.20

Great clearly! Gracewood - ze best!

M
MOWHOCTu 12.03.20

Fit:D

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 12.03.20

You PPC , nonsense nonsense , even Petrosian does not pull - that's so funny you found like small children...

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 12.03.20

Tattoo , write the guide on the bear. I saw the bear dragging NBC , and you're talking crap.

X
Xardas90 12.03.20

BLIZZARDNORTH
HS

q
qwerty1999 12.03.20

Xardas90
+

m
malloc 12.03.20

Xardas90
+ :D

H
Hozyain 12.03.20

guys tell me who rock. I now have 2 options - sorceress ice bolt and duet of gracewood. who is stronger!

s
spambot575123 12.03.20

Xardas90 eto pirat(