3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrozniyPirat 12.03.20 02:21 pm

Druid-Gracewood (Diablo 2)

Hello dear fans of Diablo. Could not resist the temptation to write a guide on leveling a wonderful character, a druid of gracewood. My friends, I was just Paragon power and inevitability of such a character. For the entire game possession of a druid I found places where he could not adequately Express himself. Enough preamble, it's time to get down to business.
As some have already understood from the title, the main attacking army of druid graci! Remarkably, from the outset, they are open to flow, and therefore, from the very beginning, this character does not needs the help of stronger players.

Pumping characteristics:
The power – on request, 100 or more
Dexterity – just a little bit
Magic – all that is, we need magic to conjure and slikati pack
Life is nothing with things naberetsa life is more than enough.

Leveling skills:
All the points throw in Gracey. After when they are at the maximum (about in the middle of the game) download icy breath, how much is enough is a good thing! You can, if you really want to throw a couple of points in the roots, but this is for aesthetes. Recommend if ostanutsa points to pump volcano poluchitsa 2 spontaneous gracewood, prigoditsa at the 3rd level of complexity, where vstrechaetsa enemies with immunity. This pumping is fully completed.
Many would advise to pump the dogs and the bear, but they are very clumsy and will only hinder procam to do their job.

Clothing:
Dress can be anything, but I decided that this is optimal:
The weapon is Not so important, but if you can buy a bat with + skills for druid. If rocked the volcano, will be indispensable sword with + to fire skills.
Shield – Spiked lance guard. A lot of life and if the monster until you somehow miraculously dobiratsa, when you hit you, he will get a weak response damage.
Second hand Or bow with infinite arrows, or long lance, most Likely you will at times becomes boring, because grace will do all the work for you and you ever want too take part in the battle and help your ptitsam.
Hat blue horned (forgot as is called, it still often wear Volshebnitsa pumped for ice magic), it gives +8% to cold and because we are sometimes going to use of ice breath, will be very helpful
Armor – Purple, which gives +25% deadly strike, imagine what it's peredaetsa groco and it will begin to otkleivanie from half the health of a monster!
Gloves – If you're lucky and will find that comes with the Arctic – feel free to wear, + attack speed, and life.
Boots – Without a difference, the main thing that was the running speed.
Sash – Well-proven blue, with the increase in MF and the same attack speed.
Rings – Look for from a set of an angel, and it will pay for itself with a vengeance! Not only that, there will be a lot of lives, but they also are themselves replenished! Follow me? Right! The druid will be immortal!
Pendant - +1 to druid skills, the rest doesn't matter. Ideal – Atlas eyes
In the bag you can add all kinds of amulets (you find) nothing more will not.
Assistant this character is not needed at all, ptits enough for the eyes.

Now a little about tactics and strategy. It's simple. Create a game, call Gracia and they are ahead of the vanguard, destroying and crushing everything in its path. If an insidious enemy still crept up, breathing cold air and he wakes up. Wait until ptitsy get some work done and kill themselves frozen or poke with a spear.

Fight against other players top this hero not to go, because you will hardly find such simpletons that tajutsu with you sraits, as experienced players know – bad job, grace peck to death immediately, any player. I tried, but never founded a rival, Palladino, Varvara and other heroes, seeing as I call together the flock of ptits, immediately out of the game.

Success and more green sets you novice graceway!
117 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xardas90 12.03.20

spambot575123 it DiMaSik97

T
Torum. 12.03.20

Obvious incredibly. @_@

Q
QUAKE_III 12.03.20

xDDDDDDDD

A
Ar4eg 12.03.20

In fights against other
players are better this hero is not
to go, because you hardly
you will find these simpletons
which tajutsu with you
sraits as experienced
the players know – bad job,
grace peck to death
instantly, any player.
I tried, but never founded
a rival, Palladino,
Varvara and other heroes,
seeing as I call together the flock
ptits, immediately came out of
game.

Cool story bro.

x
xKanaix 12.03.20

The pirate is back.........

z.s. ARWEG body!

E
Episcop_moo 12.03.20

Of course when you know what it says pirate, it is not particularly interesting. In General, remember the first pearl about lucnica. Then one of the pirate knew nothing, and the theme was excellent trolling.

q
qwerty1999 12.03.20

Loznitsa! :)

N
N.DF 12.03.20

Hello Players! I recently started playing diablo2, all went well at first, I was swinging pretty fast and soon reached level 6. After a while, one of zhitelnitsa of the city where I started playing, came up to me and asked me to kill the red Baron. Where was this monster I didn't know however was looking for him, step by step exploring the surrounding area. Good luck accompanied me and in search of a couple of hours later the enemy was found in the graves under the tree. Seeing me, he immediately by unannounced shot at me from the bow, forcing me to retreat. Not only that, the Red Baron was very strong by itself, and quickly ran around the tree on his side fought the whole regiment of the living mertvetsov continually Lessig from the ground in countless, I was only saved by the fact that they have not been as agile. Their main leader using the human shield poured me a hail of arrows. I could not of prinorovilsya to this enemy, as a result of many attempts of murder, he was dead. As time went on, I did not despair, even the unsuccessful battle taught me the errors. Once again, I'm game called бр6, using new tactics, fought first with live mertvetsami, one at a time bringing them over the fence from the leader. It took an awful lot of time, but eventually bore fruit. Mertvetsa were killed, I took up the Baron, who, being lishon advantages, time after time passed my attacks. After some time, and it was over. Exulting, that is the spirit I rushed back to town to zhitelnitsa, to report on the assignment. At first I was running not paying attention to me, chasing monsters, and even when tired, shoal on foot is not resting. My joy was short-lived, with horror I discovered the message about not completed tasks. In Chom reason I don't know I just didn't think that my level is not enough for setoff, and that what had the Baron to leave after his death, he left, and a lot more. Perhaps there are players who have experienced these difficulties? Maybe they'll tell me how came out of situatsii, because you have to continue to play, and the job is not vypolnyaetsya even after I had fulfilled all the conditions. (C) Guess who wrote it? :)))))

O
Obsessed 12.03.20

:DDDDDDD Pirate!! Thank you once again! :D

V
Volan de v Mord[TDPG] 12.03.20

No, Volshebnitsa with a sledgehammer was better. And thank you for the efforts.

b
broominspired 12.03.20

Said the Druid Vineyard:
Druid vineyard born to do in the land of the cunning of the rhizome. These rhizomes ruthlessly captured enemies into the depths of the earth, then rise on the surface of the whole garden of grapes. The roots grow directly from the feet of the druid, and you can give him meat monsters, why the druid naydetsa and ready for combat feat opiate.
Clothing: best to wear on the head a wool hat, giving speed rush from place to place. The faster you run, the faster around you twisted rhizomes.
The Vineyard better stick Monald Storm. It gives lightning damage, which we will turn off monsters until they turn into grape bushes.
On Televisa - protective armor of a centurion to be able to reach the Leader(when you fight the boss, remember that the grapes - our trump card).
Skills:
All points vkladyvaet in grape roots. The rest of the skills you have nowhere to invest, druid and so it will be very good.
Glasses features:
In order to do the grapes have to run as Sinbad. This is the most important and perhaps the main rule that you need to have the h and t s in a s t when leveling this druid. Right. We will need endurance.
Well, perhaps, and all. I hope that druid of the vineyard will be loved by your hero and show himself in battle, as necessary. Very good use of it in battles with many monsters and TRAPS. (leaders do not like when they attack from the bottom, as we with the grape vine, so they will nerves, and as soon as he hears the approaching rustle of the vine druid).

T
TheWhite 12.03.20

I laughed gracewood!)

t
tunecx 12.03.20

eta dla classic?
a gde gaid na druida lycantropnika?

C
CAPS_OFF 12.03.20

this full gracewell

D
D_M 12.03.20

Here he began to swing this.. Stuck at Hell Andrabi
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 12.03.20

That's about the vineyards real lit!

b
blavlad 12.03.20

nam pora na samogo konkyrs nedeesposobnogo persa

A
Archon Guard 12.03.20

consider a more systematic approach to equipping gracewood. so:

inventory: 9 Grand charms with skill to hold graczami and a bonus of 45 lives (because it is impossible to buy such have to cook) then a small charm of a shredder with harakteristikami 20/20/10 (for the sake of gracewood need to organize overow until he dropset)next, the torch with the characteristics 20/20 3 to the skills of gracewood (well, with this accessory won't be a problem)
weapon-Hoto shield-spirit armor-Enigma hat - there will have to look for cock of the person (s) which would be +3 to the skills of our pticami and 3 holes - collect the rune there's a combination of delirium, then the ring - stones of Jordan with thin headbands, gloves, magefist omulet-Sinii +3 to skills graczami, boots-hell tread - if procesada not Dai the God and get who will be a great opportunity to set fire to the hapless enemy, and of the zone of Arachne mesh.

such equipment can be enhanced by adding to the inventory of small charmac 3% run +5 all resistances in the amount of 10 pieces well, and interchangeable weapons-of course the famous bow

ekipirovochniy similarly, gracewood will be very tricky as it will be able to teleport themselves and their high level of ptis (LVL 51!!!) directly on the heads of unlucky enemies

6Kau6 12.03.20

druid threat.

P
PROBAtw 12.03.20

grachi prileteli - POGOLOVE SEBE POSTUCHI