3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirk Rysin 12.03.20 02:22 pm

Internet play (The Godfather 2)

Actually who already tried to play via the Internet,something to the server EA does not do so?
138 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 12.03.20

Show older :)Today will try the EV.

p
painkops 12.03.20

the men are , um , there are already off the list of leaders there , was something I began to doubt...

g
george-92 12.03.20

Show older :)Today will try the EV.
indicated zaregal only connection is though the whole day :(

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

on off.the website leaderboard?In blah...

p
painkops 12.03.20

http://godfather2.ea.com/overall-leaderboard.action?console=pc erase

g
george-92 12.03.20

on off.the website leaderboard?In blah...
mdaa....hard...huuuu.....

G
GunslinGa_MZ 12.03.20

on Piratke animation will work?

p
painkops 12.03.20

PPC in General , it is not clear what to do , what not conectica to the server the most obscure , probably because of the pirates but I doubt GTA4 had konektiloj on pirates and then what cant full ? I don't know what to do =(

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

here you go,try the EV account,etc...On offsayte in vain...by the Way,just TELL me,is it because pirates no connection?Then run litsuhoy...

p
painkops 12.03.20

I'm sort of here already regilsja , but the problem is the same , probably it is necessary litsuhu (

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

blah...just tried it through the game,Pending account creation is infinitely...PPC

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

In short,it was endless,I went out,tried through the link above,BUT my soap is not accepted,pakkoku it has ALREADY been registered.Go to mail and they activated my account!Now go to the game,check

p
painkops 12.03.20

so how ?

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

In short,at the first attempt lasts indefinitely,tried again,and clearly said Connecting to EA servers not produced.Again?,and then the same scenario beskonechnom.
The thing the pirates...Today was supposed to be litsuha,so we will take?..

p
painkops 12.03.20

well , do it if kupish accomplish your goal will be to plow or not...and something to buy , not buy...

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

Here except me no one wants to be cut?

p
painkops 12.03.20

I want )

g
george-92 12.03.20

and I would like...I have not played the multiplayer from the 3rd person...last time into the multiplayer from the 3rd person I played GTA SA

g
george-92 12.03.20

well , do it if kupish accomplish your goal will be to plow or not...and something to buy , not buy...
actually,yeah.

_
_Don_ 12.03.20

Type bought today...SchA saroiu