3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirk Rysin 12.03.20 02:22 pm

Internet play (The Godfather 2)

Actually who already tried to play via the Internet,something to the server EA does not do so?
138 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mazp 12.03.20

And another link http://www.igromania.ru/GameNews/23804/Godfather_2_s_dobavkoi.htm
According to the description it resembles a real-time strategy

J
JD1486 12.03.20

damn,come on here swears!
I've been looking in this thread. There are only owasa abuse, and posts in the case of 0...so guys, what's up with the game at present?

D
DimonVolkhov 12.03.20

18:01
Something no fashion

J
JD1486 12.03.20

Yes..by the way,govorili what type of toli toli patch mod..some..where is it?!((

V
VillainDOG 12.03.20

what will be the Game Play, I mean, how strategy???or will it remain elements of the game from the 3rd person?

M
Mazp 12.03.20

VillainDOGхотелось would...
We can remove the movement through the city and leave only the fighting....
for example sent from the main house of the family of the people in the enemy shop and travel by car is not show and immediately begins location with the store
so comfortable, in principle, there is no chaos on the roads

x
xoolg 12.03.20

hi to all who don't know : anyways all this shlipak litsuha identity Nehru't connect to EA ships ship something or make that go ? XS ........nognog patch to find ........ I had somehow analogichnaya a problem with .......crysis wars could not online out of the pack not downloaded the patch 3.1 .....have skopiroval where should he bitch zarobotat in the Internet and posette and even chat to catch a gringo.................I was in shock and the fact that we are here waiting for the 15th of 16 although it was not what change becoming numb, I do not see ;0) HY we can also pirates suhali .....................................

V
VillainDOG 12.03.20

in General it seems to me that they just haven't finished the online mode
will have to wait...
who saw that video or some screenshots from the online mode?

V
VillainDOG 12.03.20

or Russian location they don't like in Windows live

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

And who ever tried to run the online English version? Maybe the problem with Russian?

G
GunslinGa_MZ 12.03.20

The game is not available at all.
EA kind of garbage.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 12.03.20

Waiting for when you run network

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

N1KO BELLIC
The game is not available at all.

But if all does not work, as these - http://godfather2.ea.com/overall-leaderboard.action?console=pc managed online using?

A
Ahtani 12.03.20

Duc testers I suppose

M
Mazp 12.03.20

Without the patch in the grid not to go so don't try zalamyvaniya no sense...
when will the XS is already way overdue

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

Now chatting with EA support. As soon as I figure out what the problem is - will write ))

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

Customer
04/16/2009 03:18 AM

Godfather II .

When in game I connecting to online game, I log in in my ea account and when it's done, the game says Connecting... it continues indefinitely... And not connect... What can I do? And why it is so?

Response (EARep Henry)
04/16/2009 04:14 AM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Please ensure that all firewall, or internet security programs are properly configured for the game. You will want to configure them by adding the game to their allowed or exceptions lists. Disabling them usually does not work as they tend to have passive protection even when turned off, possibly blocking connections for certain applications only. If you need assistance with this, please contact the manufacturer of the firewall program.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Sincerely,

EARep Henry
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer
04/16/2009 04:50 AM

Thank you for your feedback.

But I did it primarily - but no changes ... still the problem remains.

In fact I live in Russia and on the forums is permanent discussions about this. Here all have this same problem.

We concluded that perhaps the problem is that we must install the patch that you have promised to release called: don's control

Here is the question - this patch will correct the problem?, - we must to wait for it?

Or this patch don't correct this problem?

And so, What is the actual problem and what we should to do? I repeat that all here have this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Response (EARep Henry)
04/16/2009 05:40 AM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to EA Games Support.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I know you have done your side of troubleshooting but I will request you to perform these steps again. Make sure that you eliminate any conflicts with Anti-Virus software that is on your computer. Anti-virus software can cause conflicts with the game; it is recommended that you disable or configure your anti-virus software to minimize such conflicts. Anti-virus software can also cause errors when your games try to open files or establish connections because of the active scan and similar settings.

The issue you are facing looks to be a connectivity issue. Here are some general trouble shooting tips to help your troubles with the game online.

First, be sure to disable any firewalls you have running.

· Software firewalls can simply be turned off, usually by right clicking on the icons near your clock and selecting Close or Exit.

· Hardware firewalls should be bypassed by going from the computer directly to your modem, skipping any router you may have.

· Try cycling the Power on your modem. For this, switch off your modem and leave it un-powered for a about 5 minutes then re-start the modem, this should power cycle your modem.

If you have Windows XP, there is a built in Firewall that we will want to disable. Please follow these steps to do so:

· Double click on My Network Places" on your Desktop or in your Start Menu

· Click View Network Connections

· Right click on Local Area Connection and Select Properties

· Click the Advanced tab

· Make sure to uncheck the box under Internet Connection Firewall

If you are able to connect after disabling any firewalls you have running, then this is definitely the cause of your trouble. If you wish to play the game with your firewall running, please add the game to exception list of your firewall. I am sure this will resolve your issue.

Should you have any further questions, please take a moment to review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com or do let us know.

Sincerely,

EA Rep Henry
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

So to speak.... W*EB exclusive Disable Firewalland no good answer was never given.... Yeah fuck off.... No good from them :@ Just did not know what was going on and therefore only answered : Disable Firewall, Disable AntiVir, etc. Although I told him that it is not a firewall and not AntiVir... fuck them... Sick of it already and I don't want more online mode...

J
JD1486 12.03.20

so...cheto Yes...I know English not in perfection, but...about realized that here..anyways yeah, all plows , and here you are all got together and ukogo did not go, because you are the type of fools....PPC....bummer with the game on the Internet.
HarrisonHill
just + 100000000 for what tried!!

H
HarrisonHill 12.03.20

so in the end I wrote him :

Customer
04/16/2009 06:16 AM

Thanks for the support but the problem is still remains after all. And the problem have millions of people who live in Russia and cant be problem in firewall or antivirus-software (Including that we already tried and the problem is not in this).... But anyway thank you for try to help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what to answer....