3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik-Collector 13.03.20 12:10 am

Experience v game.2 (Dead Space 3)

From horor as he was in the first part leaving only the label of Dead Space, now this is an action shooter... (disappointed even with the second part)
The previous part
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MYPAH4A 13.03.20

the game is the bomb! sometimes tedious, a lot of moronic moments in the plot, but the plot does not let go until the end. of course it is a bit predictable, but his flow is just awesome. Held in the same breath! One of the few games where the ending has COMPLETELY SATISFIED my brain. And now with the endings a complete ass, as for example in месэфект3, she blew so much papczynski that their warmth would melt the ice on the planet where running Isaac. So the DS3 is the best ending imaginable. Then you don't have to make sequels, the story really ended, and any continuation would be illogical and fabricated. Despite the curve plot, sometimes dull gameplay, it's the only game in the last 5 years which has left only positive emotions.

J
JackalSTV 13.03.20

Passed
Wow such a scale, I have not seen in any game. even priznatsya honestly couldn't believe when I reached the moon, but the percentage is even half of the game failed.
What else I liked. The gameplay is unchanged, rifts and prosedanie sometimes very helpful, especially with the bosses which is very succeeded.
And that's what I'm not happy with is the lack of horror, shoot is nice. But why was it necessary to come up with one type of ammunition and reduce the number of portable guns. Because of this, there is no sense to craft cannon.
Created one and leveled up the torch and now the game can go. Although I confess when I created a hybrid of a flamethrower and granatameta was happy as a child. this in the previous parts.
I also liked the large number of kits, even craft them in infinite quantities. If resources allow of course. But at the end of the game their is so much that to spend them already on.
Graphics are very pleased. And optimization is also at altitude.
But the rest of the characters. music etc at a high level and the story did not upset.
Probably all. Though that may have forgotten.
Conclusion 8/10
Many of the changes that the game did not go.

d
dClam 13.03.20

With grief in half, but have finally launched the co-op mode and finally went with a friend Dead Space 3. If you don't count the weekly brain-vines connecting to co-op the game, change the tariff plan of the Internet connection and external IP address (thanks to EA in General), that, in fact, the impression of the game were only positive. This is a great continuation of a great series.
Epic was at times more like the magnitude of what is happening. That there is only one land a spacecraft on the planet... for the First time in the series - the soundtrack hooked and remained in the memory. The emotionality of the characters has also increased, the plot intrigued up to the final credits. The rest is good old Dead Space is diluted by the co-op and the crafting, which is a good fit in what was going on.

That really pleased:
- fights with people were few and they did not disappoint and annoy.
- able to assemble a weapon of slaughter and experiment.
- good graphics - very nice looking especially good job with lighting and illumination. It is worth noting the variety of locations, which is great, is very atmospheric and memorable places.
- optimizing games on PC, stuff on my DS3 worked on high settings smoothly and evenly.

That upset:
looking for more mission (from 10 pieces remember is that 1-2).
- a small variety of necromorphs, in fact it's the whole zoo from the previous 2 parts with some redesign. But in the end the zoo was a little diversified; new creatures.
- some strange things with Carver in co-op in singles - in singles, he appears from nowhere and disappears to nowhere. But in the sometimes cooperative and represents in the story the cutscenes, the statue that arrived to the group just like that. Well, sometimes in conversations oddities - Isaac Carver! I know what this key is for! I'll meet you on the other side!, Carver - Okay, I'll be there. Although we played in co-op and characters stood... Okay. All this stuff really is. But the impression still spoil.

Played at maximum difficulty on the Impossible - but this mode seemed noticeably light weight compared to Dead Space 2 - can be due to a partner who covered back or crafting? I do not know. However, the pleasure and fun we got a lot from the passage. Finally the final boss was really the final boss, not the enemies that run at you like in Dead Space 2, where the final battle I was very disappointed. Therefore, going to take Dead Space 3 Awakened and go through the same thoroughly and him - still wondering what happened next.

D
Danstarius 13.03.20

Sucks! Roughly speaking - a failure!!!! Not at all interesting part of the series. Don't know why everyone is so its praise, as for me as an action there is not much, the dialogue is lame, the horror nekudyshnaya((( 1 and 2 were cool, but 3 barely got to the end I wanted to throw. And the ending is a little Mass Effect 3 loggerheads((( Well, in General, bad, very bad((

S
Stailet 13.03.20

To be honest - disappointed. The plot hollywooddivas and reeks, plain and stanova, besides there is a lot glossed over. Gameplay is very
not changed, but the weapon system and the new Assembly is the fix. You can spend hours messing around until you find acceptable configuration
of course, not without the trainer because of the resources a little indecent. Not to mention as ugly as it is collected and the default weapons(with diagrams),
some frankensteins. More or less graphic, though soapy texture sometimes apparent. Not scary, even once, even though it played in monitorig and without light.
The atmosphere is not there. In General, if not the canoe with snaryagu - it would be better
much better.
4 out of 10, not worth it.

z
zvezdochyot-x 13.03.20

I really liked the game!!!In the first graph is quite realistic even at the same level.It is only a plus,even on slower machines to play.I had my multi on.The second was not Isaac's hallucinations that made me mad and the pain in my eyes.I liked the fact that it can play very long.One of the many weapons that even the eyes diverge.So to play other weapons need to go again.Downloadable content is very cleverly made.I want to play easy resources for buy card and want money.Someone said few enemies.So it's not an action,it's something between Mass Effect 2 and Resident Evil 5.Frankly-don't like the game play in Resident Evil 6 where nothing was left of the real Residenta.They must have had a revolution,and I believe for the worse.So far this year Dead Speace 3 is the only game that I was surprised and pleased.

A
AnIr 13.03.20

finally finished playing. Liked the game, hated the truth a couple of moments like the climb through the tractor. Very pleased with the stability of the game and the last game, even good, until the 10 patches will not put not normally play

H
Hellguest 13.03.20

"Dead Space 2" – along with "Bioshock", "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Fallout-3" - one of the best games I have played. The first DS was as good, but the second has surpassed him in everything. Except, perhaps, the horror element, much of which is in the first DS was obliged to the peculiar behavior of the camera.

So, Dead Space 3. I was waiting, I was dreaming. And here he came. I must say that I liked the game. Liked it so much that I passed it 3 times (the second time on hard, third – the "Classic" mode). But all of the enthusiasm that I felt when passing the second part, I have not experienced.

So let's start with the cons.

What I scolded "Arkham City", the developers tried to introduce here some semblance of an open world. Of course, within the story perturbations in the game, to do this fully they failed – and thank God!
Dead Space has always been distinguished story-oriented gameplay. When passing you lived a certain area of one man's life, trapped in the hell of the boiler is crammed with horrific creatures, capable of a few seconds to tear you apart. It was your story, purely personal, story of loneliness, the story of crouching on the bloodstained corridors of the person, who is full-curdling fear for her life.
The DS-3 you are not alone, you don't feel lonely. Here you're kind of a part of a great team (which, however, rapidly reduced during the game) that you meet every half hour once again, Pat on the shoulder, encourage, help. You feel support, and in Dead Space you don't have to feel support.

Compounding these feelings are weapons-grade variety. Here the developers made a mistake in full. For the first 3-4 hours of the game you can collect enough resources to purchase (or create on the machine) the most powerful gun, which will make all enemies tens of meters away from you. And that's all. This is "the" Dead Space ends. Starts just a great action game with a quality story and a spectacular staging. Here, solid pros.

As in the second part, Isaac-klutz throughout the game are some explosions, falling, flying through the debris and descents with steep cliffs. Then I remembered the new "Tomb Raider", apparently this trend is in fashion now at all game manufacturers. But it is, of course, for the better. Such spectacular moments in any game give the cinematography, the sense of immersion in hollywoodoops show, a feast of soul and a brain.

Action to DS-3 mind-blowing. To make creatures from the machine unexpectedly nice, especially on the higher difficulty levels. In General, I think, without pumping, to play for the first time on "impossible" difficulty level is pretty hardcore. Why "I think" because he did not try enough "heavy".
Monsters increased considerably as their original subspecies. Why are only necromorph-dystrophic that run over crowds from different sides of Aki the zombie kids from the second part. Personally I beat them or "Mielnica", or on an alternative rifle to the floor with the damage areas. Animation direct contact with the necromorphs, as before, performed at the highest level.

The plot is decent, the ending is dramatic as usual, everything is in order. The graphics are great as in the second DS, pan Tau Volantis breathtaking. Musical accompaniment is excellent. Plenty of puzzles also comes the game to clearly benefit.

The idea with the bots – again, for brutal action with the crafting – good for the game series Dead Space is a significant simplification as it is always a lot of ammunition, health packs and stasis modules. Even on hard. Even in "classic mode".

My assessment of the game 8 points out of 10. All good but for the game series of Dead Space here too, breathe freely.

S
Samarancho 13.03.20

Nation, play now DEAD SPACE3 quiet...., and then BAM I heard that there is a Supplement DEAD SPACE 3 : Awakened.. what is it , prompt, it is necessary to download in addition to the main game? or what to do... almost made it to the end....ie sequel???? all Spa... for the answers)))

O
Olly-alpha 13.03.20

Yes, this is the first DLS plot, as is often the case with games. =)) Of course, you have to buy/download it separately. Calmly play your hand out to the end, the events Can evolve after the main story.

m
mister611 13.03.20

Really liked the game! Great, so the same as the 1st and 2nd parts, each with its own peculiarity. The only minus - very high price at the time of release, this game became only recently by purchasing at a reasonable price. Good games are always a buy, but the cost must be reasonable, the EA-schnick recently greatly raised the bar.
The game is perfectly optimized and looks in 3D mode perfectly, given that is only used Dx9, while waiting for of course 11. I hope the 4th part of the engine update... but in the main, to the 4th part took place (albeit with the old engine) )) Subject-without limitation - space )) True ending in DLC is alarming.. it will after it 4 part ???

R
Rygrey 13.03.20

Sorry that is not the topic, but the guys I hike a bug in mission 9 when you fall off the tractor, first press W then E then W to climb to the end and all falls down video watched to the end, you should receive the E, but I have no(((

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 13.03.20

Only liked that part of the game, when everything happens in space. It is beautiful and exciting. But overall the game is monotonous. Additional missions not add interest to the game - it without them too snug for my taste. Kraft also not too interested, because it was organized not very convenient, and resources are slowly going normal weapons collected closer to the end of the game. Well, the plot is generally a mess.

N
NefraeL 13.03.20

I read somewhere a review which described the case that simply not economically viable to create horror, the developers were forced to reconsider the direction of the game and exposed it to wider masses, but in my opinion they are not just forced to do it and like you said - no time to explain, but I have the loot display for sale what is there and make it a shooter so all I bought, good to scare people. The first DS was something new in the genre with unique game mechanics, the second part of the great work on the bugs (small) and plus really very different from the first, but loyal to their canons. 3 DS, I'd take maybe as an addition to the second, but not as a standalone game, surpassing the previous part. Added action, which is more similar to the acceleration of the game! Everything just became faster, contrary to DS. There are far more worthy, sharp, DYNAMIC person shooters in terms of game mechanics. All that I valued this game buried alive. Now this is a fun walk with the shooting direction to the left, and in my opinion ridiculous. The game was neither here nor there. Hard to watch as play dumb and become ordinary dolls, rather than more vivid and perfect definitely rare representatives of the genre. In principle, everything is clear, eat all you want and each time more and more delicious and then the same thing.

R
Racer xXx 13.03.20

I personally really liked the game surpassed the second part definitely! A tense, gripping story, great graphics and, of course, the diversity of weapons and all sorts of modifications just struck me! Nothing more to say, I don't need much time spent on the passage, it was worth it. The game is on top in all criteria!!!
PS of Course looking forward to part 4, I hope will be even better.

E
Ex_Vandal 13.03.20

Personally I liked the game, I think she is still underrated players. True, and annoying blemishes is not enough(( For example I was shocked to discover that the space is so stupidly limited, an invisible wall., so you have something more intelligent to come up with. The crafting system of weapons I personally did not like. Coop missions that have two to go. Well, it would be possible to make the game pomrachnee. However, the game failed. If you do not have enough tension, will increase the difficulty of the game okazualili. How to increase the difficulty, so the game will be a change of pace.

a
alexandr082784 13.03.20

In General, the game is not bad ,BUT.... Too many BUT in it.
1.The monotony of the game consists of lot of corridors occasionally razbavlenii Jogging on snowy surfaces or fly in space. And all anything, Yes only these halls are similar to each other like two drops of water. As if assembled from the same parts only there is a turn to the left and then to the right. Sravneniu 1 and 2 parts of every room or corridor was idividuales, it almost did not postaralis. Dopolnitelnye mission , so well described by the developers , nothing more than another bunch koridorov with a chest at the end designed just to increase the time prodenia games.
2. Weapons - for me the main razocherovanie in the game.The idea of creating your own weapons out of the blocks , at first looked promising but towards the middle of the game you start to realize what a stupid idea. In 1 and 2 parts of a variety of weapons were forced to choose in which situation which weapon to use or what weapons still have ammo. Here with one gun (usually a mixture of weapons idealnego action) we just force-fed her chips and we pass it the whole game as meaning in other assemblies already present. And edinobrazie all cartridges reduces the complexity of the game, no interest certainly adds.
3.Graphics and engine I liked almost no complaints ,except I think the monsters began to look easier than the first part.
4. the plot is good in a big way but golivudsky predictable.
The result-Electronics videmo decided to follow in the footsteps of cepcom and make a horror film and super action and natolknulis on tezhe rake is the ratio of gamers to a particular series of games. Where everyone was waiting for a horror movie and got a shooter.
Another plot anything this year.
p.s. By the way the last two chapters of the game are purchased separately as a Supplement(without these chapters you will not see a real end of the game because it does not end with the murder of the moon-monstro where bolie epic and nepredskazuemy) PU.....you greedy bastards!!!

O
Olly-alpha 13.03.20

Do not play it...
Oh, Yes.
I hear and obey.
You can argue 99% said, that's just lazy as hell. Everything is subjective, and opinion above too.

O
Olly-alpha 13.03.20

She and Koop is very good.

g
greenfox111 13.03.20

I mean funny things that occur with the passage in the cooperative.