3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 13.03.20 12:14 am

Organization vs the MC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I propose to compare the organization and club in all aspects: initial investment, ongoing costs, income, risk, time, ability, fighting force, available jobs, your personal preferences etc.
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 13.03.20

Profit organization won the end and like Biking stronger than necessary,I'm even in the clubhouse a respawn point made

P
ProstoqYParen 13.03.20

vatsonification
To compare the clubs with the screen you mean?

v
vatsonification 13.03.20

ProstoqYParen
no, to compare the two mechanics of the game - the club and organization

Mortaliss
Biker I feel more vulnerable than the chief. Before to move on the map, used sport bikes, but now fly Bastarde

M
Mortaliss 13.03.20

vatsonification
Honestly just do not thought about the vulnerability, how come the game and go on a zombie chopper,neither Minato nor insurgent in the lobby,a hundred years is not bsal,maintaining the image for me is more important than security,and how many were in all sorts of clubs a couple of times saw that someone was sitting not on the bike

M
MephistoXX 13.03.20

Bikers worse yield, besides boss can be easy to solo to work on an empty session, getting the maximum profit, and bikers in most jobs want company. On the other hand, bikers job more fun. My opinion: for income and better farm organization, for a fun ride in a motorcycle club.

_
_DooM_ 13.03.20

Biker club is completely tied to the number of people in it: the more, the faster and safer pass of the mission, supplied the raw materials sold by weight. Bikers can give a serious rebuff to the organization, and even driven into a corner, because the bikers can not only ride motorcycles, and the number decides. Bikers more diverse missions. But all this does not matter when the biker one.

P
ProstoqYParen 13.03.20

They took that idea from GTA Vice city stories.At the time, passed it many times up and down.All new - well forgotten old.

t
t830x 13.03.20

8 bikers on the Hydra vs 4 in the organization on the tanks - who wins?

b
blackbird040902 13.03.20

I think that better organization! Save up more money and buy a club

S
Sprintin 13.03.20

well I will say one thing, the bikers loot flies swoop!
for all Nedviga day 15 thousand from the Bush are cut from the player.
as removed, I already picheral (and can not be sold!

M
Mr.Leon 13.03.20

Mortaliss
in addition to the image and still feel the hero road rush is cool

V
Volchok325 13.03.20

Sprintin
You seem to all enterprises running because I disabled them and I don't zaberat money

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 13.03.20

I am for the organization, because-you can lose armor or tablets running like the wrath of Trevor. You can call fighting vehicles(Limo with a turret and Buzzard, and a few armored cars) Job easier and more profitable, and after purchasing of the goods you can start the task and pass the time. Most of the tasks you can perform in solo, a motorcycle club need other players(I mean job clubhouse that are not on the wall) Office+warehouse spend less money on maintenance. Not exactly sure, but being VIP or a bodyguard, you get more money and experience. Of the minuses only that the opening of all possibilities is 1250000 dollars from bikers the cheapest house and business together are cheaper.

v
vatsonification 13.03.20

_DooM_
_DooM_ wrote: Bikers can give a serious rebuff to the organization, and even driven into a corner, because the bikers can not only ride motorcycles, and the number decides
And here the question arises. All these days I was playing boss alone, connected in a large session with 2-3 clubs with no less than 3 people each, and prevented them to perform tasks, destroying raw materials and products. With this I have no problems. And then the most interesting: a crowd of disgruntled bikers (motorcycle club but with more than 5 people I never faced) come to me, to me punish and you can't do me nothing. In the sky over sandy shores for two hydras and three snipers on the strip, but I still win by a margin twice. And so with all (K/d players from 0.5 to 2, the levels from 50 to 300).
As for me, the MC of 8 bikers just meat for a good boss.

Dmitry Solodilov
The club also have the ability boss, but they are divided between the participants, so the bikers are difficult to coordinate their actions. But what is not bikers, so it's hidden labels for 1.5 min and bribing the police.
P. S. In the battles I described in the post above, I used only BST and then occasionally team Ghost I didn't even need

7376376 13.03.20

Sprintin
If all of the enterprise to buy, 30K off.

_
_DooM_ 13.03.20

vatsonification
Also you could sway not only bikers, but also the organization. Here are important and the players themselves.

v
vatsonification 13.03.20

_DooM_
Would not have been the chief was shaking, I think not. And the other chefs I'm more afraid of: BST and a hidden label, one shot and I'm dead, and [redacted] understand where that came from

_
_DooM_ 13.03.20

vatsonification
I agree: hiding labels is a huge pole in the abilities of the chef.

W
Wraith_Soul 13.03.20

vatsonification wrote:
and prevent them to perform tasks, destroying raw materials and products.
What is the meaning to interfere with other gangs to farm if they leave you alone, you get a measly 20K and all?

v
vatsonification 13.03.20

Wraith8
Organizations and clubs run the jobs, which provide that during their implementation will be attacked by other players. What am I doing wrong? I'm not attacking bikers just riding on the highway.
By the way, when they were all playing organizations, remember, some organizations have concluded peace treaties of non-aggression on each other and joint defense against enemies. The clubs that I have not seen, and on a level with me in the MC that performs the task of constantly attacking other clubs.

Maybe the bikers are even more vulnerable because their tasks are performed primarily outside the city in open spaces, while the organizations operate in the city, where more shelters