3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 13.03.20 12:14 am

Organization vs the MC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I propose to compare the organization and club in all aspects: initial investment, ongoing costs, income, risk, time, ability, fighting force, available jobs, your personal preferences etc.
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MephistoXX 13.03.20

vatsonification
In this regard, the organization is more vulnerable because the bulk of players wandering around the city)
Few would get out of the city into the wilderness for the destruction of the goods.

W
Wraith_Soul 13.03.20

vatsonification wrote:
What am I doing wrong?
I also see the cargo that on the instructions of the members of another gang moves but I don't bother them if they behave properly towards another player, because why prevent players to earn money, better than so please give money, although in principle your business.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 13.03.20

MephistoXX
Given that most members of the organization are moved in armored cars, they have a distinct advantage. And besides, the path is somewhat easier. Bikers, I found only ONE simple task-to burn the ammo. And the rest? Go Jack a paddy wagon, which greased the wheels of the oil(how else to explain that in these jobs it slides on level ground) and get him safely to the other end of the map Free the man and bring him to the point which is 10 km from the site Steal the money, bring them to a point which is 5 km from you and get a $ 7,500

v
victorzh 13.03.20

And I was in the business of biker love that raw materials are available for free. Psychologically easier to sell a product in General sessions, when I know that is not invested a single penny.
Yeah, I remember that SN personnel is expensed. But compared to the money that you need to invest in filling the large warehouse boss, it tears (and, hence, in which case, the loss of goods is not so painful).

With regard to safety, everything is easy (at least for me). The skill the player will go to the insurgent and in the tank. As a fan of easy wins I bike able to fight back. Even if a hit-and-splattered - spawners just at the distance of a shot from the sniper rifle, then start to play with a pseudo-striker in the game merry headshots :)

t
t830x 13.03.20

victorzh
Fun headshots, turutu Tu Tu Tu, do not want to see, turutu Tu Tu Tu, funny headshots in the game - GTA! turutu Tu Tu Tu - PIO!

e
ed58963 13.03.20

(caution mnogabukaf)

organization vs a bunch of Hicks on the rydvan:
pros chef: access busardo, team Ghost, bribing the police
cons boss: to protect against piracy you need a boat which will pay off years later dtsat. businesses need an expensive office and not less expensive warehouses (which I make a fool of bought as many as 3 each for 111), warehouses need 2 TK CD well, in General everything is very expensive
biker pros: fast production, zero FirstRate for the purchase of raw materials, much cheaper klubhaus, 8 members, recovery HP on your favorite bike, short grenade launcher
cons bikers costs staff profit from different industries are not comparable, the difficulties of personnel work

significant disadvantages of the setting: for lovers of interesting fights in the lobby (which I am) and roleplayers (those who have nanali new) striking the term 8 hydras/tanks or 4 insurgents in the club. access to the Pegasus and military equipment breaks in the Bud any idea of balance. otherwise, we would have the opposition of a small and well-armed (helicopters, limo with a turret, Braniewo (there kaneshno the rocky great but boneshatter but not the point) hidden label and ignore the police) organizations with numerous and much worse armed mobile biker gang (no auto turrets, no air, no access to the hidden labels and the control of the police), as opposed to having increased HP on bikes, its regen, the ability to quickly destroy the armored car with rocket-propelled grenades (insurgent with a machine gun is necessary to fill with corpses and with the limo it all comes much faster). in the end we have 3 factions: SEO, bikers and ordinary players with access to military equipment (also balance, because the insurgent with the machine gun is a terrible thing, in the right hands). all this is further balanced by factional strife: bikers get bonuses for the destruction of (or theft and the resale but on its behalf) the goods of the organization and the organization of Vice versa, respectively. however, all this has transformered into a full-fledged role-playing game with a normal paid DLC and it is not a fad Rockstar. and because I have the same eggs only sideways, pleasing only the fans theme of using.

well, in a nutshell, it is expensive and slowly pay off the assets of the organization against cheap, fast property of bikers.

t
t830x 13.03.20

Deny access to the Pegasus and personal transport if YOU're a biker (except motor bicycles at the clubhouse) and the Chief of the organization. Transportation and so many on the streets goes and is possible in your organization something to rent.
Once we solve the problem of the insurgents, hydras, and other rubbish which spoils all the pleasure.

And bastardy for air cover in the final sale within the organization can cause the organization if each member bought it.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 13.03.20

What better to save money, the club or the skyscraper boss?
some chips have a structure ?

a
alik12345 13.03.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
My feeling the club better ))

v
vatsonification 13.03.20

the chief is better in every way
Jaroslav Bondarev
That will give you the organization: the hidden label for 1.5 min, the Buzzard and other vehicles under the feet (if you buy a transport), the ability to use the office as a platform Pegasus, shipping confiscated cars from the impound yard, access to the roof of the office, the ability to throw ammo, armor, BST, bribe the cops, the game don't cross the line in the office and t-shirt, for something that she will play a gun safe to throw off the unwanted arms.
Job organization: the transportation of goods to the warehouse, transportation of goods from the warehouse to the sales of the chef, testing chef.

That will give you the MC: any motorcycle at his feet, the bonus damage and health for favorite motorcycle, health regeneration, armor and repairs when driving in the construction, possibility to throw off armor, BST, ammunition divided among the members of the motorcycle club, Darts and arm wrestling without podzagruzok in your club, additional garage for 10 motorcycles, the ability to place motomatters at the club, a gun safe to throw off the unwanted arms.
Job club: transportation of raw materials to production, transportation of products for sale, the work of the President, the trials of the President, contracts for the club.

However, to use the bonuses of the organization, enough to have 1 million in the account, to be the boss.

About income: if you do not plan zadrotit, the investments in the organization and in the club is unlikely to pay off. Better to treat them only as an opportunity to start a new interesting job.

z
zombijaic 13.03.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
Every game day assistant pay 300$ (even if you have not created an organization in session)
Can perform tasks that are monotonous . This is related

M
Mortaliss 13.03.20

XS,you can certainly carry the boxes,but I prefer to cut 500k from the farm of cocaine and the rest to farm Pacific

A
Agent_Federal 13.03.20

More efficient skyscraper boss.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 13.03.20

this is still a question: if you are a member of the club\President you automatically become hostile to all players? (supposedly not growing psyche for murder)?

z
zombijaic 13.03.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
Don't know about that , but maybe . And you can't enter passive mode .

Y
Yura3186 13.03.20

Guys bought a motorcycle club, can't do passive mode to enable, as President, can not sell, maybe someone can give leadership?