3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatVV 13.03.20 11:15 pm

What sport to do?

I decided that the ban will not help me and I decided to find my tape amplifier (PA) and exercise...

The question is how?

PS. all sorts of Metropoly, peacebly etc. etc. not to offer. I'm serious. well HELP

PS.S. I bet pleischner today Gudkov new idea will come up!
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matfey 13.03.20

If you are very smart, do not do sideways, otherwise these abilities can be very fast to lose.
Melee combat is rewarding if you engage in regularly. But before you put this question you have already been working out in the morning?

G
GreatVV 13.03.20

Matthew was doing, it is necessary to begin - the main thing is laziness... we Must ask the question on your favorite forum Hulk about how to overcome laziness

M
Matfey 13.03.20

Set. You learn a lot. But laziness is not the fees.
Can a couple of thoughts to Express mail if you want. Respect to the authorship of the great philosophers does not allow me to lay out short and wise phrase to the public, but by mail [email protected] – please.

[
[EEG]Gepard 13.03.20

Running through the streets - 3-5 km squats - 20 times after that, patagate 5 kg weights or 20 kg barbell. Then lie down on memory and sleep. And so every day.

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

SKATEBOARD!!!

Why?

1) the Summer comes
2) You will be way cool
3) Zatoichi with fashion friends city
4) For girls is a skater - God (!!!)
5) Extreme - it's not in the sneaker to shit
6) you're out late
7) You drink beer and vodka (a lot)
8) Skateboard - eternal

R
Ruslan papan 13.03.20

Paragraph 4 is where you get that ?

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

We immediately see that with the women you have tight...

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

to patagate 5 kg weights or 20 kg barbell. Then lie down on memory and sleep.
Well, if you raise 50 times:)
7) You drink beer and vodka (a lot)
This type of plus Yes???

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

Yes

Immediately obvious that you are only behind a computer all day sitting. But the spring in the yard. And no one with whom to drink and get laid... think about it!

V
Vitalij325 13.03.20

Fight

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

You talking to me?:) But enough of that. The girl I have. Zach computer and sit a maximum of 2 hours per day. And to drink... Well, I have not misrepresented the age. Although the holidays can be...

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

Well. A youth once given. Sadly, the best time has passed... and then I could go to clubs, but on a hut with the women... Oh... how glad I am that I am 18 years old... =)

R
Ruslan papan 13.03.20

Wrestling - govnetso
when was small went
when given under the blowhole foot - ceased

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

Immediately obvious that you are only behind a computer all day sitting.
You're telling me??? Yes, I am for a year gained about 200 posts, given that I only go to this website and play very little (again, not the age:) 'm getting old) I would have thought, before you throw such insulting words...

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

And what about the women you're right! The main focus is aimed at them. Again age...

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

MaximalPayn:
{patagate to 5 kg weights or 20 kg barbell. Then lie down on memory and sleep.}
Well, if you raise 50 times:)
after fifty times fall down exhausted? :))

g
gamer23 13.03.20

What sport to do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEX!!!!!)))))

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

If it ran 5 km, Yes:)

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

But seriously, we have even no. Low dumbbell - 15kg, but the bar - one fretboard weighs 25.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

you mean ... where?