3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatVV 13.03.20 11:15 pm

What sport to do?

I decided that the ban will not help me and I decided to find my tape amplifier (PA) and exercise...

The question is how?

PS. all sorts of Metropoly, peacebly etc. etc. not to offer. I'm serious. well HELP

PS.S. I bet pleischner today Gudkov new idea will come up!
104 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It 13.03.20

In the gym.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

well so I mean as you have at home and not in the hall - there itself all that is necessary has

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

But at home I have one kettlebell 32kg.. Squeeze multiple times the weight with one hand, a mouse can't manipulate gender of the day:) Although there still have expander.

A

like your bike it looks? just want to compare...
PS
I have two of the same by the way ;)

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

Digicam is broke and I would have posted. In short, the green is quite tight:) Squeeze 60 times. Then hand can not move... Quite unpleasant. And your what, I can compare:)???

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

Well, at as always. Yes, I'm a 150 kg barbell to the apartment to the neighbors through the ceiling fill up! And as asked show me, so once the digicam is broken... Or the camera is lost. Or leads from phone to computer no. And sitting at the computer tiny man with glasses and giggles so Botanical... say, ek I all fucked...

It's nothing personal. Just a digression.

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

And what for me you***VAT??? You don't know me, I don't know. To me it nah. not necessary. I swing around and all. Not a show off I like to squeeze stokoe-stokoe then pounds one time. I was asked, I answered. And that's all. And anyway, tired for me to climb. They say girls, they know how Toko sitting at a computer, on***are you forgetting everyone here. Look at yourself before you judge others. Spoiled the mood...

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

What is so difficult? I wrote nothing personal! Just many times has this happened. Decided in theme to write. Panic set aside. Have a beer, hug the wife. The world is beautiful when we live in a rush...

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

Still a shame I tell you... I'm just not like you wrote. I don't need it. I was just out of this age.

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

Yeah. Three times mentioned in this thread =)

A

2 MaximalPayn
something you really too sharply react to digression, so don't take everything to heart (when it's easy for you to spoil the mood is not good, it's a minus...)
What about the expander you only specify the color, and it's the least that I was interested in it ;) Please describe in more detail
PS
by the way the concept elastic, heavy is subjective, and therefore inappropriate

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

But you did not vrubilsya. And because of you in one subject to stamp your 2 month's posts.

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

The top post was addressed to nick. And expander how to describe it other...???

A

very strange that you can even understand how to describe it...

J
Just Do It 13.03.20

And try you...

J
Jah Rastafari 13.03.20

Five-year plan in four years!

P
Postoronnim V. 13.03.20

try to skateboarding))
at the expense of vodka and beer there is no certainty-I do not drink at all,but if once you try,will never give up skiing))

D
Diavol 13.03.20

The SPORT at well!suggest that almost everyone likes(especially me)) this is such a famous sports like Piss and lift and flip Cup!!!!)))))))))

N
Nikitos22 13.03.20

and pouring entogo glass in yourself.

D
Diavol 13.03.20

of course!!!the main thing that from such a sport physical fatigue is NOT!!!!!!!