3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exwlex 13.03.20 11:19 pm

A small survey

Answer the two question:
1) How often do you go to the movies(and do do)
2) Your favourite genre of movie
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

the aggravation of the spring?
http://forums.playground.ru/movies/korotkij_kino_opros-959224/

e
exwlex 13.03.20

S
This topic is not seen)

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

And here's another poll
The first question implies that a person *walks* to the cinema. But if does not go, it makes no sense to answer, isn't it? &)

e
exwlex 13.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
You can then say that the cinemas do not attend at all)
This is also the answer to the first question.

A little edit.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.03.20

exwlex
So be it ) And the second question is also not a simple answer: a few genres, I watch a lot of things. Simply call the opposite: least favorite genres &)

M
MesyacMay 13.03.20

exwlex
and asking what?))
answer:
1. when friends call to go for the company, probably every six months I can do it, maybe less. go exclusively on Comedy. The cinemas themselves are not love, can not concentrate on the film when the packages rustle around, laughing is not the topic, the smell of popcorn really kills. if the movie catches, then home in a quiet environment for review.

2. well, very difficult question, as A. Soldier of Light is easier to list unloved, don't like musicals, films about animals and doctors.
all in the mood, but the running genre - Thriller, mystery with a highly twisted plot and movies-mysteries

G
Granda 13.03.20

Answer the two question:
1) How often do you go to the movies(and do do)
once a month just happen (although if a movie suckage, some less)

2) Your favourite genre of movie
on the big screen still prefer to watch entertaining movies, with special effects.

y
yariko.v 13.03.20

First. Cinema is already past, now you can comfortably watch a movie at home instead of sitting in the dark, cramped room, where even small need difficult to put the movie on pause. As well as in places of public conduct film screenings (in the pursuit of profit) are violated fire safety requirements. Besides, wait a couple of months before the movie's release on digital media is not such a big problem.
The second. One of my favorite genres is fantasy, like all kinds of magic dragons and stuff, there is something in this charming.