3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20 11:30 pm

Monitor FHD, 23\"-24\" for $200 - $300

Hi all. Could you tell me which monitor to get for gaming. On top of no money, but g*UPE do not want to take. Need something adequate.
Criteria:
- Quality (as much as possible for this budget)
- A budget of $200-250 ($300 if sooooo much to try).
- Diagonal 23 ( 24 max).
Matrix IPS, VA may some, but not TN.
- Full HD resolution. 2K is NOT necessary.

Took last week Samsung Curved C24F390F https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/samsung_lc24f390fhixci/p8520940/#tab=all
Want to change back because there is a vertical black stripe in the middle of the screen and remove it is impossible (screen bottom). Before this Samsung thought to take LG 23MP68VQ-P (https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/lg_23mp68vq/p9369105/#tab=characteristics), but there frame some very sickly, the Assembly is very bad, so refused.

Personally I like my Dell monitor P2416D, but he, firstly, is in another system, and secondly much more expensive. I took it to work, but what impresses me - no flashes, the picture is very good, Assembly-level calibration from the factory, adjustable height.

Hence the questions:
1. Whether the choice is the Dell cheaper models better than Samsung/LG/Phillips (etc.) in the same price category? For example Dell E2318HN (https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/dell_e2318hn/p26135521/#tab=characteristics).
I understand that Dell order of magnitude more expensive than their counterparts from other manufacturers, but they are better in many respects if not all.
2. What to look for when choosing a monitor for games?
3. What is the optimal response time for games? Could it be that the response time is 5ms on different models will feel different or is it the absolute option and all models will be the same? For example, a contrast can be made the same, but look completely different.

In General, prompt options under my budget. I will be glad to hear the appropriate thoughts and advice. Thank you

It cant with a Samsung monitor, shows a vertical strip. Want to change to another. Of the minuses I'd like to highlight a terrible calibration from the factory and big starbursts.

Photo

UPD. Want a IPS panel, because it had already been a TN matrix and it has terrible viewing angles.
UPD 2. Display Port vs HDMI plays a role for Full HD? Just have two models with the same characteristics, just different ports. And the difference is $ 20. Seems not worth it (?) Seems to play a role at higher resolutions, but I could be wrong
78 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YouCantStopMe 13.03.20

you're a moron. for 250-300 bachey your little Monica has any quality, there is still money left. in the 18th year to look for a 23-24 inch genital

b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20

YouCantStopMe
nuts in your passport (if already issued).

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
Take better 4k Monique. Save up and just get a decent monitor. But don't forget that the load will be extremely great in gaming. Here you will only Titans. But it's worth it! I'm telling you, as the owner of the gold) is Better podnakopit and don't rush your purchase. And then take some sort of ancient Callas Full hd

b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
under 4K Monique and the system is appropriate. With the current price tag on graphics card to save for such a system a very long time

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
Th you have now for the system? May not need anything to buy

b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73 Need :) But if much interested, briefly: Ryzen1500X, 1050Ti 4GB. In the near future upgrade is planned - this time. Second, the table is small and the monitor 24 will be huge for him, i.e. the distance from the eye to the screen is small. Third, even 2K resolution already would be bad to pull this card. And the last one more inch, not better. It is possible to take for such money only the bomzhatsky option is 27 inches. I g*UPE do not want to take

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
I g*UPE do not want to take
Right!!!!
Well, here, for example. The price is even less. When I bought my vidyahi, so only one spent almost 150 pieces, and the two of them. In your case, is more or less acceptable price tag. Put two and two to three years, do not know the problems. In this way, you will be able to take a great game Monique, you wouldn't be thinking that the money spent in vain. Pick up under the table, Monique only
Спойлерhttps://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90690235/zotac-geforce-gtx-1080ti-amp-extreme.asp

b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
you're not a consultant at that store?

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
No))) This is a computer universe

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
When I bought my vidyahi, so only one spent almost 150 pieces, and the two of them.
You already did in his lies confused ))) put somewhere his fictional history in order not to screw up. You're a couple of months ago I wrote that each took over$ 1500 and if still to consider that when you take them avoid the collapse of the dollar it is around 65K (in 2014 them at that price and sold). Before that goof with the left rollers with 2 GTX 1080 instead of 2 titan z, you would before lie would know that none in the system tray monitoring displays 2 chip ))))

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

MagicHero
Look! Again and I'll ban will send the wrong in-fo!
I took about 150 pieces. It's for one card! The two chips are displayed in the system tray, as four ordinary vidyahi. This was 590-690-Ares-Mars. The titans appear quite differently with the new drivers. When you buy a divine card - then you'll understand. If I percent is displayed in device Manager on the top ten, as the two nuclear - THAT doesn'T MEAN HE's TWO NUCLEAR. That or cant Windows, any version droop, or updates new. The fact that you can't buy some koi better than the Titans, it's your problem. Not mine. I can play at least a resolution of 8k and enjoy a great fps. You're more Full Hd and did not run in life. Soon I'll buy two Titan V (when only will support SLI to connect two cards) and you will see that their performance would be similar to your four-Paterna 1080Ti, ololo!

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

MagicHero
Bow before the nuclear power of two great video cards!

Spoiler

d
dobro4insky 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
so you take a picture that you're here this is bullshit posted

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

dobro4insky
What's yours?

d
dobro4insky 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
Your cleaner,why are these photos from the Internet

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

dobro4insky
So he's in profile.
VIDOS here:
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NSwCIMXi_sNxL_PqmzsqA/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0&view_as=subscriber

M
Morgat 13.03.20

Hmm... a Person asks to advise FullHD Monique , and said that the budget is 200-250$, and he said do not take this, take 4K and a few titans... But the titans are expensive, but you do have a great option for 3000 bucks - 2 1080ti in sly, it is necessary to take the freebie too!
What a bullshit...
bloody_pastor
In General, look towards the Dell E2417H, the price tag is just 200 bucks (150 even), ips matrix and the response are the same as in your Dell. If you are satisfied - do not worry with a response, a normal man reaction in the area of 200ms, so the 8 did in fact nothing. Took to the office of 10 pieces, normal budget Monique. Connectors on vidyuhi, but look what you got. In this DP and VGA, but no hdmi at all. To your question - the difference between DP and hdmi you wouldn't notice. For games I would like to draw attention to gartsovku monitor, namely 144гц, etc. But with ips matrix under your budget - there is simply no, they price approximately from$ 700 starts and the diagonal, as a rule from 27. At the moment most of the so-called game(1ms response and 144гц) - that on a TN matrix. In General, look at this Dell, it's the price that and throw it not really a pity.

S
StefGamer 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
U2417H Dell the Dell is only 2k, still rejoice in the image is bright, the eyes do not get sick often it is played and models are advised to take Dell, they have a top-end monitors.

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
So he's in profile.
VIDOS here:
Spoiler
www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NSwCIMXi_sNxL_PqmzsqA..
This VIDOS any relationship to 2 titans z are not.
And why didn't you put pictures of your system unit???
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
Look! Again and I'll ban will send the wrong in-fo!
I took about 150 pieces. It's for one card! The two chips are displayed in the system tray, as four ordinary vidyahi. This was 590-690-Ares-Mars. The titans appear quite differently with the new drivers.
Let's proof the same as above VIDOS but the frequency display chip and the video memory, boot chip, and of course fps. But this will not happen because you're just a liar and a dreamer )))))))))))))

X
X_ray_83 13.03.20

bloody_pastor
Here's a look at this
https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/dell_210_ajeg/p9939605/