3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloody_pastor 13.03.20 11:30 pm

Monitor FHD, 23\"-24\" for $200 - $300

Hi all. Could you tell me which monitor to get for gaming. On top of no money, but g*UPE do not want to take. Need something adequate.
Criteria:
- Quality (as much as possible for this budget)
- A budget of $200-250 ($300 if sooooo much to try).
- Diagonal 23 ( 24 max).
Matrix IPS, VA may some, but not TN.
- Full HD resolution. 2K is NOT necessary.

Took last week Samsung Curved C24F390F https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/samsung_lc24f390fhixci/p8520940/#tab=all
Want to change back because there is a vertical black stripe in the middle of the screen and remove it is impossible (screen bottom). Before this Samsung thought to take LG 23MP68VQ-P (https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/lg_23mp68vq/p9369105/#tab=characteristics), but there frame some very sickly, the Assembly is very bad, so refused.

Personally I like my Dell monitor P2416D, but he, firstly, is in another system, and secondly much more expensive. I took it to work, but what impresses me - no flashes, the picture is very good, Assembly-level calibration from the factory, adjustable height.

Hence the questions:
1. Whether the choice is the Dell cheaper models better than Samsung/LG/Phillips (etc.) in the same price category? For example Dell E2318HN (https://hard.rozetka.com.ua/dell_e2318hn/p26135521/#tab=characteristics).
I understand that Dell order of magnitude more expensive than their counterparts from other manufacturers, but they are better in many respects if not all.
2. What to look for when choosing a monitor for games?
3. What is the optimal response time for games? Could it be that the response time is 5ms on different models will feel different or is it the absolute option and all models will be the same? For example, a contrast can be made the same, but look completely different.

In General, prompt options under my budget. I will be glad to hear the appropriate thoughts and advice. Thank you

It cant with a Samsung monitor, shows a vertical strip. Want to change to another. Of the minuses I'd like to highlight a terrible calibration from the factory and big starbursts.

Photo

UPD. Want a IPS panel, because it had already been a TN matrix and it has terrible viewing angles.
UPD 2. Display Port vs HDMI plays a role for Full HD? Just have two models with the same characteristics, just different ports. And the difference is $ 20. Seems not worth it (?) Seems to play a role at higher resolutions, but I could be wrong
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
John Mullins

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

StormX07
))))))))))))

d
dobro4insky 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
That's exactly buy a Titan,just put a picture of your system unit to see how they are inside and not lay out,send in the ban,for lying is...?

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
What Fig two 1080!!! I bought the fucking Titans!!!!( You want ban for a lie? I'll show you fireworks!
The VIDOS with 8k resolution in krayzise 3 not mine! I don't have Monica with the same resolution.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha chuvachek you have already merged, so you go and rest with your lies. I just ugorayu with such a dreamer as you. And where are your VIDOS with work 2 chinanow z??? not the leftist that you posted and real, and the performance frequency of the chip and memory, where are they??? Balabolkin you our ))))))))))
dobro4insky
dobro4insky wrote:
put a picture of your system unit to see how they are inside and not lay out,send in the ban,for lying is...?
If the Internet can dig up and then lay out ))) here it should be clear that chuvachek just lying, well apparently in the real world the zero here and trying to imagine at least something on the Internet, to somehow assert themselves ))))

I like Wang before he posted VIDOS the left with 2 1080 and the only alien VIDOS with krayzisom 3rd, predicted to them he is not lecturing )))))))

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

MagicHero
dobro4insky
John Mullins
StormX07
Spoiler
Well, eat???))))
Where is now your Pascal, arici)))

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
are you stupid or really degenerate? 30 frames-per-second)))))) where performance of MSI AB so you can see what is really running the game?????????? how many times do you write about it????? You don't have any titans for you balabol

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

John Mullins
MagicHero
Now you see what you are capable of two Great Titan Z?! No wonder I have spent almost 150 pieces, plus shipping 10. A year or two or three of them still precisely enough. And then will be replaced by two Titanium W. Kingdom Come Deliverance is a pity not running MSI Afterbuner I have. But 35-45 frames-me it is played. Later with official support for SLI, which will be released in two months will be two times more fps, 4k at 75-80. Rather, MSI works, but it the game does not go beyond the Intro. The same nonsense and edge Lights 3. I think the proof is already enough. The important thing for fps gamers, as it feels and looks, and not just in not interesting nonsense. As proof I brought the device Manager, where my two great Titan Z. again, guys your Pascal has long been fused. You need to look for in the market, or my vidyahi, as soon as possible to play without brakes in anything and everything, or Titans XP, but if you have money, THEN buy Titanium V. And forget about your scraps in the form of Ti, they will last for six months or a year. Only money wasted!
Remember, a real gamer chooses the Titans!

R
Rageskin 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
balabol

d
dobro4insky 13.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
Ate course and photos will be?

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

dobro4insky
ScariN
pay no attention to this fat Troll

R
Ryazancev 13.03.20

Guys, is there a way to ban this Troll W_A_R_P 73?
This offtopic zadolbali.
Spring came all the insane start sharpening.

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

ScariN
MagicHero
dobro4insky
John Mullins
Ryazancev
Guys, once you finally understood the power of the great Titans of Z, here's my video Ryse Son of Rome.
Spoiler
Don't remember I showed it to you or not, but I want you looked kind of excellent performance shown here Satki. The game gives even better performance than the Witcher 3. Please note some fps!!!! Even I did not expect that from a super-demanding game to be able to handle my vidyahi with these settings. Will test it in the 3d glasses. Damn, even scary) Although, if Krayzisa 3 pulled great Titans, so this game is extruded in 3D. Well, let's see...
I think the other day to buy a VR helmet, but I have a feeling that over the murderous Titanium V here is not enough. As 4k resolution, - limit the graph, so still in the VR helmet will ensure victory, only the new Titans, and in any case not below!

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

Ryazancev
John Mullins
dobro4insky
MagicHero
ScariN
Here's an inexpensive price for such a monster!
Spoiler
Спойлерhttp://www.e-katalog.ru/ASUS-GTXTITANZ-12GD5.htm
I remember buying nearly 150 pieces per card, plus shipping 10 pieces!
Here the price tag is generally low! NOT a gamer do not buy this monster for so low amount. So while you need to take such a giant, if not put it into the system. Would be able to put the third doCip in, I, without thinking would have bought it. As we see the price tag is very modest. I'm for that amount I'll sell them in three years only (for each card)

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

John Mullins
It's The Titans! Are you thinking of 590-690-mi cards. Satok there is no one to MSI was shown four chips. Yes, Setki mega multi chips, BUT MSI afterbuner they are shown as two vidyahi.
Moreover, when I had two gtx 9800GX2 (this two 9800 each) that MSI also showed some two, not four!

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

John Mullins
The usual multi GPU card in the MSI is shown as a mixture of two odnosov! True)
But this structure does NOT APPLY to the TITANS! Because Titan IS a TITAN!
Why is it with a gtx 9800GX2? After all, there are two 9800? I'm sorry, computer Yarik. Here I do not know. I will not lie. I have no idea. Maybe MSI could not in those days to recognize the structure of a conventional multi GPU, as the variation of the two vidyahu.
But with the Titans all the way! And some either the division they expect in terms of statistics. And it pleases. Since Titanium is a Royal card!
NVIDIA knows this and is doing Titans so they recognized in the MSI as a single chip, and not a mixture of the two super tops. We also need to see how in this case behave Mars and Arasy. Is a super powerful card!!!!!!!!!!! Direct competitors to the great Titans. But that's another story...

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

TITAN Z wrote:
It's The Titans! Are you thinking of 590-690-mi cards. Satok there is no one to MSI was shown four chips. Yes, Setki mega multi chips, BUT MSI afterbuner they are shown as two vidyahi.
Moreover, when I had two gtx 9800GX2 (this two 9800 each) that MSI also showed some two, not four!
don't give me that Blizzard, of MSI AB sees each chip as a separate GPU, you see two chips, so you just sly out of some cards, where the frequency of the chip and memory???

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

TITAN Z wrote:
The usual multi GPU card in the MSI is shown as a mixture of two odnosov! True)
no, not true, MSI AB sees each chip as a separate card

F
FullUltraGamer 13.03.20

TITAN Z wrote:
NVIDIA knows this and is doing Titans so they recognized in the MSI as a single chip, and not a mixture of the two super tops. We also need to see how in this case behave Mars and Arasy. Is a super powerful card!!!!!!!!!!! Direct competitors to the great Titans. But that's another story...
making their map of NVIDIA pohren MSI AB and other utilities, the Mars and Ares is the same crap as your old dual titans, so AMD and NVIDIA have stopped making megacity on one PCB, the latest negocios is your Titan Z, which you also have no, I do not understand why having two 1080 to carry a Blizzard about some titans Z??? Where a test with a full performance of iron, what the fuck are you talking about it constantly, and you keep the rebate posting some crap?

W
Wolf347 13.03.20

John Mullins
I'm telling you that it is two chips. MSI sees two vidyahi, (two giants) 10.
You wrote - MSI AB sees each chip as a separate card
Yes. As a Titan, and not as 590-690-7990-6990.
I'm and fps are given, and screenshots of the desktop, and screenshots of the device Manager statistics and MSI afterbuner. You won't let this go and not realize that a lot of chips, like the great Titans and divine Arasi and Mars will always be in the lead. I told you about Thomas you tell me about Eremu! How can?!!!(

M
MagicHero 13.03.20

TITAN Z
You have already merged nublo, why continue to lie??? surely in the real world exactly pechalka )))) your fantasies have become boring,
Well, to put the final nail in the coffin and finally buried your lies, something about
TITAN Z wrote:
You wrote - MSI AB sees each chip as a separate card
Yes. As a Titan, and not as 590-690-7990-6990.
I'm and fps are given, and screenshots of the desktop, and screenshots of the device Manager statistics and MSI afterbuner. You won't let this go and not realize that a lot of chips, like the great Titans and divine Arasi and Mars will always be in the lead. I told you about Thomas you tell me about Eremu! How can?!!!(
First of all, you never showed the frequency of the chips (in fact, statistics showed 2 GTX 1080)
Secondly, you would include the brains or what at least, when he invented his lies. Each chip is separate as it is not strange chip with its own separate bus and memory.
And third, I still found this video of the Titan z in the Internet with the indicators of AB
Spoiler
And lo and behold there are 2 shows all 2 chip )))))))))))))))

All the friend you have merged completely with your lies and your phrase
TITAN Z wrote: Yes. As a Titan, and not as 590-690-7990-6990.
it is clear that you do even in the hands not holding the titans )))))))))