3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentinys3 13.03.20 11:44 pm

The dark squares (Far Cry 3)

Dark squares during the game.
Cm. Screenshot

72 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krik121 13.03.20

The same problem. Prompt decision.
Win 7 Home Basic
Core i3
video: Radeon HD 7670M latest driver 1024Gb

J
Jewelyn 13.03.20

if this crap on the screen in games that look weak, you say, but no...that thing with the RAM and the architecture of the system until the file system Winchester
SOLUTION:
-try in settings to adjust the number of frames in butere or more or 0
file the swapped supply, MB new path a little
there is another option with the frequency of the updates to work
PS
there are many options but these are symptoms, the disease is a weak PC or a pirated build of the game, in the end, when you unpack what that crap happened and there are full DLL file damage

S
SMOKER94 13.03.20

Similarly... vidyuhi Radeon HD 7670M 2Gb i7 3610QM, 4 GB of RAM... I don't think the laptop is weak... on the stationary computer 5 years ago, where vidyuhi gts 250 512MB, no such problem.

S
SMOKER94 13.03.20

By the way if the GPU buffer put any value other than 1, then the game starts to go very slowly, as if slowmo... at least so I have. although you can try installed the game to throw from a stationary laptop to test it in case it's in the unpacking

D
DozoRRR 13.03.20

Problems in wood, Athy inept as always.

D
DoK2020 13.03.20

I also have some graphic bugs appear from time to time

S
SMOKER94 13.03.20

DozoRRR
have another dude's wood was the last, but it all the same, these squares have been... although it may try to update fire wood... but I don't know how to do it on Radeon, giraffe are simple enough, but, remembering the sad experience of his friend, when he logs on the laptop is deleted so that then had the wind to bear like that... ahah scary:D

K
Krik121 13.03.20

and by the way, this occurs only when the option DirectX11 when they switch to dx9 everything is fine, but then the fps drops to 20-30.

S
SMOKER94 13.03.20

Krik121
Yes? I tried to turn off DX 11, all the same, the squares remain

K
Krik121 13.03.20

SMOKER94
Yes, but I have somehow, in dx9 it is impossible to play

I
IGROKFC3 13.03.20

Valentinys3
Same problem with these squares, I don't know what to do, waiting for the next patch, not much I am glad that I have not one such problem, I already thought that it only at me such problem, I also have a laptop core i5 6 GB RAM radeon hd 7670M 2GB, I play on high without antialiasing but only cubes, sit and do not know what to do direct prints sometimes spoil the whole appearance, I think that this version of the game, I hope so

V
Valentinys3 13.03.20

This is exactly the problem is not hardware because I have an i7 8GB RAM and ati 6770 2GB. It seems this problem is only on laptops!?

S
SMOKER94 13.03.20

It seems to me, or are there any happy owners of samsung NP350v5c laptop? and by the way can really change the wood?

K
Krik121 13.03.20

Valentinys3
Yes, it seems it is only on laptops( I have HP Pavilion g6

I
IGROKFC3 13.03.20

Valentinys3
I found a video on youtube of Far Cry 3 on a laptop with a video card AMD Radeon HD 7670M (1 GB) I noticed that the dices in the game, in the description of the one who posted described what kind of driver he installed, here is the link:

T
TZT 13.03.20

The problem is apparently only with the new laptop(same here)
Although the play has almost no stopping
PS I Have a license

V
Valentinys3 13.03.20

Mihail40000
I also have a license, maybe the next patch will fix it... Maybe to try to change the compatibility?

T
TZT 13.03.20

Valentinys3
The squares I have been able to remove by putting all settings on high,but...to play at 15 fps unreal...(and also I tried to play with settings(changed the DirectX anti-aliasing no avail))

H
HUNTERI34rus 13.03.20

Valentinys3
Uh... the First thing you noticed is what appears (I) just for Deluxе version.
As became (again, me), label - Far Cry 3\bin\farcry3.exe -language English (because I have it run in English.) and you can probably add the -offline.
Suddenly, one identity work.

PS I would also add, to have been clearer: start shorter than through FC3Updater.exe

k
kit93666 13.03.20

So all the same children as the problem to solve? I have a license, the hp pavilion dv7, pretty powerful. The driver the latest put. Creative with the settings, nothing helped. Who knows what to do?