3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RNU GQSI 13.03.20 11:46 pm

Football vs basketball

What cooler??
206 Comments
Sort by:
p
paulgeorgehooks 13.03.20

(pulls out gun) Shooting at the doctors!

R
RNU GQSI 13.03.20

And I'm not a doctor! I вра4!

D
DeX 13.03.20

football cooler

H
Helen the Ripper 13.03.20

football and niipet

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.03.20

And you're a wolf.

Declare hunting season on deer closed! Everyone is hunting for wolves!

G
Girla 13.03.20

and yet basketball (:

R
RNU GQSI 13.03.20

And I for basketball. And niipet!

H
Helen the Ripper 13.03.20

bugagaga =))

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.03.20

Ned wolf, is a diminutive of Tilemap.

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.03.20

And Tilemap in turn a diminutive of Former member of the clan SAFT, Motostroitel forum FSGT and clan AKM, an active member of the Secret Society the Hellish Flooding, and just aspiring romantic Beatles fan Godfather of the Mafia of the Italian Republic State Councilor Paolo Crow Mac'O'Икилеваппионидзеянисовичскийсонеркоман of Tilemapping Tilemap Полц92 the pseudonym Hellish Freddy Krucoff and allowing themselves to be called ICA.

R
RNU GQSI 13.03.20

Please return to topic (a topic is a topic and not something that girls wear over the bra)

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.03.20

Love football. Are the local team

D
DeX 13.03.20

Andy, what position you play?

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 13.03.20

Right-back

F
FucK_ToRiaL 13.03.20

Football cooler patamu as in this game play osnovnom Naga, and basketball hands => basketbolistam harashi developed hands i.e. Ani (basketbolisti train them), and hands can be trenirovat or in the gym Liba in under the covers with a number of playboy (scar paslednie so much). Paetamu the majority of basketbolistam will limonet aterostat in the crotch. And limonicus few loves.

C
Crawen 13.03.20

IMHO , basketball is much more dynamic football , although he want to throw it (playing for the BC club , have been doing for 5 years) ...I want to start to play football....Spade you this from personal experience ? You seem a little brain baby , Afiget , football cooler because there playing with your feet ... that's argumentide..basketball is not only the hands train ... train all ...but about onanism , I would say that you're wrong ...

M
Matroskin 13.03.20

FOOTBALL!!

C
Crawen 13.03.20

hmm...I'm not arguing ..where did you get that ? ...and your post is read... a children's nonsense ...to show off probably decided...and just stupid crap basketball ... corny ... well to be clever you have failed ...I think even some stupid post on your part and this finish...

E
Embleboy 13.03.20

LOL!

R
Ronnie Artest 13.03.20

I don't understand how you can compare the two sports. They are quite different. Personally I like both, but play more like in basketball(at the point guard position). Engorda can and football (goalkeeper). And look on the box and love both.