3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20 12:58 pm

CRIS from School Cat!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Noticed that CRIS medallion School Cat on the belt, I wonder why? Dear experts you.
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirog22rus 15.03.20

The corpse was removed from Leo Bonart.

k
killerBD1 15.03.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
In General, it is captured. Want details read the book to paint because a lot

H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20

killerBD1
Books I've ordered(don't like reading online and in my city is not for sale). Just a little confused

a
andydron 15.03.20

As described in the books and dialogues in the game, CRIS is not vedmochka not a sorceress, she is the Source (although I understand that the sorceress is a very powerful force). As Gerald her (type) was adopted, it was held at the School of the Wolf only the physical training of the Witcher (had taught her so that she could protect herself), i.e. mutations were not exposed. And by the way, one of the endings (how to write for the Herald), it's just to make CRIS a real vedmochka.

G
GrYnT101 15.03.20

she had school Griffin
P. s she's not vedmochka.

U
UmiToko 15.03.20

andydron
And could not make it like vedmochka, because as you said Vesemir recipe has been forgotten, and Geralt would just not be able to do a test herbs(it's his daughter), and if you look at the pupils of CRIS, they are her usual. Geralt she just gave the silver blade.

H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20

andydron
I know, I got this ending

H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20

The ikor
You mean the one at the end of the game or the one with which she runs during the game. If the second it is not silver, she could not kill lycanthrope saying I have no silver, I need to get the oil

U
UmiToko 15.03.20

I think it is very worthwhile, and I doubt CRIS would like to be the Empress)

U
UmiToko 15.03.20

that at the end Geralt gave her, with the runes, with the inscriptionSwallow

f
feyfolken 15.03.20

The ikor
But because the game Vesemir and the other witchers to test the Herbs on the Mind

H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20

feyfolken
only the first part of this test

U
UmiToko 15.03.20

feyfolken
it was held by Jennifer. Vesemir said yourself that no one can remember the recipe and seen enough of this horror.

F
FoCus-Real 15.03.20

people well you) one of the endings you go with CRIS to charodeika and they hold a ceremony and everything) it vedmochka) my end) that's going through the game again I want to see CRIS in the role of the Empress ) if you do not like to put their saves where she vedmochka and I will be extra missions to go)

_
_Str75_ 15.03.20

TheCyber
If you listen to that tells CRIS when passing 3 stages of the quest Payback in the Parking lot of a traveling circus, then you will reach to what life really wants CRIS. And obviously not to become an Empress...

andydron
Magical abilities CRIS envy of any sorceress. I still remember, maybe because of the Polish of the series, whether from a book, when her grandmother told Geralt about his daughter and the ladies kind of CRIS (don't remember about anyone specifically ) --- It is a movement of the eyebrows, the bridge is bred (C) )))

M
Mr.Hhyde-O-Hhiis 15.03.20

_Str75_
Lioness Calanthe,about her great-grandmother,I think it said.But not charged,as I read long ago

i
illusivbrony 15.03.20

No, CRIS, not from school, Cat , Wolf, or Griffin. She was prednaznachenie Geralt and he coached her ,you want to make vedmochka. It turned out that CRIS is the source , a sorceress of immense power , after all, in her blood gene Lara Dolen , great alpsoy knowledgeable of the people of Ayn Alder. The elves of the Witcher world-the people of Ayn Sadhaura mean . Dolen lugogo of the world. Medallion school Cat from CRIS from kaminogo killer Leo Bonart , who tormented and tortured her. She Sompa to escape from it , and vposledstvii and kill. Leo Bonart was an outstanding swordsman and kill even warlocks . his collection was medallions of all three Schools. That's where CRIS the medallion. A special ability of moving between worlds is a separate story and not read the book, it does not understand. Only here the hell you are, the game is gone ? if you even come close to the universe of the Witcher is not familiar ? amazed vyshemu feeble mind.

F
FoCus-Real 15.03.20

_Str75_
I did not say that she likes it) I just want to see her in this role )

F
FoCus-Real 15.03.20

illusivbrony
agree), we must first know at least the story ) well, there are books or first part of the game to start...

P
Purgesha 15.03.20

TheCyber
Yes, there are even with the first game start is useless, I'm in my first two passed, and then began to read the book. You probably can not imagine in what surprise I was in when I realized that part 1 and 2 - just the tip of the iceberg of the whole story, now I realize that the whole essence of the Witcher books, I just did not know and did not understand. About CRIS in part 2 only one line...So the reading required)