3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 15.03.20 12:58 pm

CRIS from School Cat!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Noticed that CRIS medallion School Cat on the belt, I wonder why? Dear experts you.
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 15.03.20

By the way, can anyone enlighten? I read books but not all, focused on the fact that CRIS Rats, and Geralt found out the truth about regice... Well keep reading there is neither the time nor the desire, tell me
Spoileron during the journey on the frying Pan burned in the magical sense. Power to her never came back I understand?

M
Mercurionio 15.03.20

illusivbrony
You'd even edited the text before others to teach the mind to reason about this universe. It hurts to read.

By the way, goes in part 1 we kill cousin brother CRIS?

_
_Str75_ 15.03.20

TheCyber
I just don't wasting your time if you have made the best option. Because hard to understand when other it is to such things. Usually on YouTube you will see the remaining options, and settle on it))
Time-money))

Purgesha
The first book finally was read's ironic fantasy, where jiving well-known author's and folk tales. But the second he gravely began to approach the plot.

O
Oleg Bervinov 15.03.20

illusivbrony
well, actually the game is a separate product and the assurances of developers, nor the fact that books, even the previous parts does not necessarily take place, for the understanding of the universe.
These are not my words, but the same developers.
The book began to read only now, and not because something did not understand, and because plunged into the world of the Witcher so that vylazit from there does not want.
In practice, for the understanding of many issues you require additional information, in the form of source (books).

D
DAdrenaline 15.03.20

In any book does it say that there are different schools. Also does not say that kaer Morhen is the school of the wolf. All medallions Bonart could belong to the witches of Caer Morhen, nor that it does not contradict, but neither that nor confirm. In Season of thunder mentioned cats (witches), but one of them says that they say winter is coming, and in kaer Morhen I was not allowed to go much longer (not because he's a cat, but for a cruel act that he committed). Ie other schools either missing or they are no longer there at the time of the story.

A
Aurora Down 15.03.20

DAdrenaline
So like kaer Morhen the only surviving school. And somewhere, sort of saying that after a RAID on kaer Morhen was for the remaining wintering habitat.

And the cat most likely did not take due to the fact that it was the School Cat betrayed School wolves (unreleased comic story Sapkowski - Betrayal) ie said people where is kaer Morhen.

d
detected_one 15.03.20

UmiTok
even as they could, they used to freak to test herbs