3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20 01:03 pm

The problem with the Russification (Batman: The Enemy Within)

Hi all. Tell me how to fix problems with Russification 2 episodes? Last updated, went to play and on the MOUNTAIN - half of the episode in English. I would be grateful for answers.
36 Comments
Sort by:
T
TarantinoDetka 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
Nothing yet, waiting for fix from the developers, this problem is not only with the Russian language. Interestingly, so developers are aware of the problem, but that is not in a hurry to fix it.

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

TarantinoKV
Thank you for your answer. Well and what for then to grab a bunch of games and not finish until the end. No respect for the fans of the game.

B
BatmanWayne221 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
This Telltale, what else is one to expect? The episode was good(only because of Harley, because she's on fire), but the attitude of Russian players is changing the attitude. Remember! Your choice AFFECTS the STORY(after all, everyone understands that there is right?)

F
F1x_ua 15.03.20

How do I hate enough that they release the episodes every 1 month for 3 hours on the passage, and to mind the 3 hours to bring can't just sick.

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

F1x_D
Here, I agree. So waited, waited and here you... not Really to play.

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

The icing on the cake - the transfer for a week.

B
BatmanWayne221 15.03.20

Comrades, this scribe. On the Russian General letdown. Personally, I have trouble, click on the new save to start or restart an old episode, I have popping up to update the language. Well I press on this button to update and sho do you think? Right, FUCKING episode not to run in Russian. Do you think this is talouzi in Poti face correct jambs of the Russian translation or scored for our audience?

B
BatmanWayne221 15.03.20

And most importantly, they gently suggest to play in English. Not that I was complaining about the ignorance of tional, but nevertheless. Why does this garbage have no tehzhe Custody, Batman is the chosen one or something?

F
F1x_ua 15.03.20

BatmanWayne221
THERE judging by the reviews, suffered not only the Russian audience, and even French, Spanish, and someone else. And here is how it could fail, and even with the transfer for a week, I do not understand....

B
BatmanWayne221 15.03.20

F1x_D
Ehhh....It looks like the Batts such a fate. What kind of game it will not do forever doorsteps.

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

I would say that hurt any other than English. And even the dead come to life.

B
BatmanWayne221 15.03.20

NightHawkreal
Still, Yes, inglish is played standards.

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

Spoiler Blake never rises from the dead?

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

Yes, Teyla specifically screwed up, never seen so many unhappy in different languages. And does not seem itchy to correct.

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

Yes, also a theme in the community is revered. Passions are;)

O
ObyskalovVih 15.03.20

Tell the pancreas when to get, OK?

F
F1x_ua 15.03.20

Nick Of Abisalov
Fixed it!

N
NightHawkreal 15.03.20

Is not without problems.

O
ObyskalovVih 15.03.20

F1x_D
spasibo

j
jesterojoker 15.03.20

How to make the scenes in Russian without Internet???