3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20 01:03 pm

The problem with the Russification (Batman: The Enemy Within)

Hi all. Tell me how to fix problems with Russification 2 episodes? Last updated, went to play and on the MOUNTAIN - half of the episode in English. I would be grateful for answers.
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
God of death 15.03.20

Still the same problem. How to fix?

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

God of dеath Hmm... I don't know how to help. I have at the moment, all in Russian. There is no problem. Can try to reinstall the game. But not the fact that will help.

G
God of death 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
Tried, but to no avail. In the 2nd episode a lot of English subtitles. Don't even know what will happen next.

G
God of death 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
I wrote to TP and they replied that they are working on this problem. Perhaps not only I have this?

S
Stas19976 15.03.20

God of dеath
so much time has passed after the release of episode 2 , and I have all the same problem.
And you likely bot answered, or have long been fixed already.
To buy the game?

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

Stas19976
Yes, when the voice problem was, the patch delivered, though not immediately. He fixed everything)))

G
God of death 15.03.20

Stas19976
Yes. Bought the incentive

S
Stas19976 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
hmm...
strangely , I have nothing , all the same English subtitles.
XS how to fix this.

S
Stas19976 15.03.20

God of dеath
then sorry , I pirates download.

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

Stas19976
Really weird. After the release of 2 episodes, bombed me notably, but somehow it all worked out. I don't know why this problem still.

S
SleeperRus 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
Well, in this thread a message about the repeat problem with the second episode surfaced on March 28 at 21:37 and just then came the final episode of the second season. It was then apparently returned to the problem...

Here I am, to celebrate, I bought the second season waiting for the release of all episodes, with great pleasure was the first episode and bewilderment began to pass the second, where the Russian and the English subtitles are really 50: 50 was (maybe even a little more English). I've left the passage, for on hearing my English is not at the best level and time to read and think over what I say, at the same time to manage to read/to consider/to select answer options, and once in a while the picture itself to look - it is an occupation, but rather the explosion of the brain (but good practice for diligently studying the language when parsing a movie/TV series already in the past, but then Russian subs unnecessary to make it not 50: 50, and 100% English subs).

I hope that the developers are aware of the problem and correct it. As you know, worth waiting for the updates of the Russian language in the game, and in Steam no notification, saying that Betts has uploaded something will not.

M
Master-kolbaster 15.03.20

I have a shorter 5 episode inglish, I then changed again in Russian, was Russian..this is th for garbage? I'm full of crap

L
LoKKi_SKY 15.03.20

Master-kolbaser really kind of horror ))))

Spoiler

M
Master-kolbaster 15.03.20

LoKKi_SKY
))))

L
Loluner 15.03.20

For those who have a 2nd episode was again part of Russian language after the release of the 5th: go to settings-languages-to update the selected language, and then the setup will be complete again

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 15.03.20

Loluner
Helped. Thank you