3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarB0SS 15.03.20 01:26 pm

Actors from the game (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

No one knows the name of the actors who play in the commercials? And then Google also I - useless
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adilbek 15.03.20

Sergius
uh...... Are you crazy ? The vinyls have finally not cheat to insert into the game . And for be and for a simple version of the same codes . And from all that the issue in the Internet cheats , only 2 valid : Castrol and Burgerking . Castrol In the Bonus cars you receive from Castrol Ford GT . Burgerking - another race Series of events ( this is not a race with 7 levels !!! ) after you'd pass in My cars you can put in the tuning junkman ( Junkmen ) . That's all . And the rest : vinyls and stuff need picking programs how BinTex , MWTex , or already downloaded and ready to install .

A
Adilbek 15.03.20

Here is an example http://www.playground.ru/files/53921/

A
Alexander_Vesker 15.03.20

Adilbek
hex

A
Alexander_Vesker 15.03.20

Josie Maran (eng. Josie Maran, the real name is Joanna Selhorst Maran, eng. Johanna Selhorst Maran born. May 8, 1978) is an American top model and actress.
Joanna was born in Menlo Park. She has Russian Jewish roots on my father's side and German and French roots on his mother. Attended Castilleja school (eng. Castilleja School) for girls in Palo Alto, California. Her first cover was Glamour in 1998.

Career
Josie's modeling career began at the age of 12, when she noticed the agent in a local restaurant. After that, she began working as a model in my spare time. More seriously she went to work after high school, Castilleja.

In 17 years, Josie has signed a contract with modeling Agency Elite Model Management, Los Angeles. In 1998, she appeared on the cover of Glamour and has become a model for Guess? (eng. Guess? Girl) campaign in the summer and autumn of 1998. After she took part in more than 25 different projects, including the video "Everybody" group the Backstreet Boys. Maran crossed the whole country to join the new York office Elite.

In 1999, Maran has signed a multiyear contract with Maybelline.

For three consecutive years (2000-2002) Josie appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.

Josie's interests always went beyond the filming. She further studied dance, violin, art, speech and more. Interest in music accidentally led her to participate in two bands: Darling, with Nicole Richie, and Hollywood 2000, where she sang and played the violin.

In 2001, Maran appeared in the title role in the independent film The Mallory Effect. In 2002 Josie played the role of Susan in the movie Swatters. In 2004, she appeared in three films: the role of the French model in the "Little black book", as one of Dracula's brides in "van Helsing", in a cameo role of a girl with a cigarette in "the Aviator." Maran also appeared in the short film The Confession with Wentworth Miller in 2005, as Kira Hayden (eng. Kira Hayden) in The Gravedancers in 2006.

In 2005 Josie was chosen by EA Games as the main character of the racing game Need for Speed: Most Wanted, published on 15 November 2005. She played the part of MIA Townsend (eng. Mia Townsend), companion of the protagonist in the game.

In June 2007, Josie Maran launched her own cosmetics line Josie Maran Cosmetics.

29 Aug 2007 Maran and partner Alec Mazo (eng. Alec Mazo) participated in the show Dancing with the Stars on ABC, and they became the first couple ousted from the show on 26 September 2007 on the results of the audience voting.

Personal life
Josie Maran is married to Ali Alberti, they have two daughters, Rumi Joon, Alberti (b. June 20, 2006) and Indi Joon Maran-Alberti (b. July 1, 2012)