3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.03.20 01:29 pm

Server on Terraria PlayGround.ru! (Terraria)

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that now you can play directly on our server!
Join us!
135 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aisper 15.03.20

when 1,1,1 is already? empty servers without plugins at least

R
ReNko 15.03.20

The new server is now in preparation for a public launch.

g
g_n 15.03.20

Server moved to version 1.1.1.

j
jaja777 15.03.20

well, if I'm a cheater insignificant that I're a known griefer I cheat the house for 2 seconds to create one can

N
NICOSS 999 15.03.20

who is worse, the cheaters or Griffey Council Griffey

N
NICOSS 999 15.03.20

Yes, I'm worse than servers in terrari have not seen a new map to make a normal point Savana to do
to put a ban on weapons griping (bombs , grenades etc )

s
snepper7 15.03.20

what the hell, went to the server, all exits are littered with snow blocks, you can't go out

N
NICOSS 999 15.03.20

blame those who evoked the legions of snowmen frosty

N
NICOSS 999 15.03.20

the server has the motto 'abandon all hope to enter with all incoming Savana court'

N
Nikaks 15.03.20

How to create a server? (license steam)

g
goodwarrior12345 15.03.20

Not to use.

g

the server is often not working!

g

Besides, there is no place to settle, the earth eaten by players bigger damage! In General, HS
NICOSS 999
+1!

G
Gmod95 15.03.20

The server doesn't work (((((((((((

i
ilujos 15.03.20

_Lemon_
I want to announce that the server uses an older version of Terraria.So I can't some people can't log in

H
H0l3m4k3r 15.03.20

Yeah, not alleu the server. Not alleu. Zapryazhennye site blocking a lot of ways. Newcomers do not really go for the staircase of blocks not to collect-Privat, and no chain. Assessed the situation-called snowmen. They nastavnici from the face of the world in privedennyh areas of snowballs, get blocked half of the exits from the spawn-admins learned. Cleaned the area and calmed down. Lava to pour out not allowed...I certainly understand that the griefers would immediately nastavnici lava and drowned the floor map, but it's not a solution either, since a lot of games and decorative features lost. Had to set up pumping stations every 600-700 blocks of wires that spawn on the lava pump. Banned now and pumps. Probably do not understand that the ways to ruin someone's life always is. And now I'm just wondering if I build a man-made meteorite to the outputs from spawn to embers newbs didn't give -they are meteorites banned? Banned would have to use any items-then certainly no one will ruin it. Just remember to spawn the mobs off.
The only solution, I think, is to appoint more modders to go and figure out where capriatti, and where reprivatise. Well, a new map would be nice. This is already impossible to navigate due to arkatov to hell yeah totally destroyed areas

H
H0l3m4k3r 15.03.20

Also, as I understand it, the only way to change something on the server to talk directly with the admins in the game. Those who speak of gonenot spawn, apparently did not see what he was about half a year ago, before I convinced the admin to give me the right at least a little bit of change. Prior to that, he looked like this - small room, which stands to the left of spawn ( and which, by the way, can I delete and not given) and just a random pile of blocks from which it is not always clear how to get out. But at least around spawn was not such a magical ****detsa with bottomless pits and irresistible homes in the middle of the road

R
ReNko 15.03.20

H0l3m4k3r
So this castle your business ? Nice work ) what you nick in game ?

_
_brooks_ 15.03.20

why is the servo not working?

g

_brooks_
It often does not work