3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 15.03.20 01:32 pm

Questions on enchantment v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me,is it possible to remove the enchantment from the item or is there a way to perenakachivat chtoli...
32 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 15.03.20

the original seems to be no
it may have any fashion

L
Lord Turbodestroer 15.03.20

Билл123
It is possible, why should fashion?!

K
Krrrva 15.03.20

Well it's all done in the pentagram shower. if you deselect the enchantment, then the object is destroyed, can impose one char, two required pumping enchantment skills

S
Syahou Dun 15.03.20

darkness man
the enchantment is removed in the pentagram shower, the object is destroyed.

To remove the enchantment of the piece remained intact without mods it is impossible.

C
CGen 15.03.20

http://tesall.ru/files/file/5891-dvemerskij-ochistitel-char/

a
arah 15.03.20

There is a mod called Personal Dimension. There is a cleaner who cleans all spells indiscriminately and problems.

b
bankrott0 15.03.20

Tell me , and I don't understand in this case, pumped enchanter 5 of 5 ie enchantment 100 % stronger needs to be pumped 84 skill . apart the robe of the expert of the school of destruction ( 125 % recovery of magic and mud 25 % compensation of mana destruction ) , I want this spell to throw on heavy armor, (Grand soul gem ) , however, only turns out : 10% mana and 5 % comp for that destruction .
is it possible without penalties entirely to throw or not? and if so , how?

S
STALKER 2013 15.03.20

I think it will be easier to spool enchanting to 100 and get the perk extra effect.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.03.20

It is necessary to use the largest soul gem or Azura's star, not pitty soul gem's.

T
Toxa911 15.03.20

bankrott0
There is another perk in the enchantment skill, or something similar.

N
Nikel2 15.03.20

different things turns out differently,somewhere more somewhere less

C
CEMENTATOR 15.03.20

wizard enchantment like two enchants you can do. this is the only .remember.

_
_Dmitru_ 15.03.20

Without traffic stops have difficult, need 100 enchanting+all perks+potions, amulets, armor which increases the enchantment, generally a lot of things

b
bankrott0 15.03.20

and then play a battle mage with a Mace of Molag Bal with priority to the destruction of magic . I want to forge heavy armor with good magical properties, not to wait for half an hour, while the magic will be restored

V
Vovan21 15.03.20

bankrott0
Upgrade your alchemy to 100 and make a potion to increase enchantment under the potion enchant 4 stuff on alchemy in this stuff and brewed a potion for enchantment,so repeat several times until you get the strongest potion. Soul stones use Great.In older game versions there was a bug when you can wear a Hoop and a Falmer helmet or helmet Penitus oculatus-ie you can wear 5 clothes.

b
bankrott0 15.03.20

Pumping the enchantment , all the items I was fascinated in a row , and didn't notice as I needed a helmet enchanted with a weak stone .
It is possible to clear the helmet from this weak enchantment ? (I want to enchant a Grand soul gem)

D
Den4yk 15.03.20

bankrott0
you can perenakachivat

S
SR3M 15.03.20

What mod is this, Google mod for disenchantment)

v
vinset_qq 15.03.20

not like,if only with the mod Cleaner Enchanted

a
arah 15.03.20

bankrott0
Put this mod to the Personal Dimension. It is the apparatus for removing the char with items not breaking the object itself.