3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 15.03.20 01:32 pm

Questions on enchantment v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me,is it possible to remove the enchantment from the item or is there a way to perenakachivat chtoli...
32 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 15.03.20

bankrott0
There is a separate thread about enchanting, why would they produce?

b
bankrott0 15.03.20

I'm interested in skill enchants :improve the skill of wearing armor and weapons by 22% - put on the armor of the second enchantment . and put on gloves 27 % ? these are all percentages added together, or a smaller percentage just disappears and makes no sense to put 2 times this skill?

W
Wild Rider 15.03.20

bankrott0
Plus, as the resist to magic.

J
Jewelyn 15.03.20

bankrott0
this is not DotA ) freebie here, naplesoil 100% and it will be 100%, you gave me an idea that if you make more than 100% saving magic when you cast, say 120%...will recover 20% of mana from the value manacost ???? o_o

a
abc26 15.03.20

Hello!
Played Skyrim on the console original, but not really pondered in the buildup, only quests were like and all.
With the re-release of the game decided to try to play again, but wanted to swing by literacy.
Playing a pure mage. Magic, illusion, change - 100, destruction under 80, the enchantment about the same.
Read a bunch of articles about lowering of the expense of the schools of magic, such as destruction free + a couple of magic by 50%.
But in an emphasis I can not understand where to take these effects to hang on to my clothes lowering of the expense of magic.

I have for example Rob several different schools of magic that give me a small reduction.
Like took with some of them the effect of lowering the consumption of magic from a school, then trying to use the hat, gloves - so says that you cannot apply for these items.
Some sort of robe not even allowed to disassemble, to get the effect for further enchantment.
Maybe I do not understand? Or are these lowering consumption of certain magics should not be taken with Rob?

And another question, I hope I'll deal with this enchantment, but some things are better caravati? Well, for example, will soon receive the Robe of the Archmage. It has its effects. It seems to preacherbot is a dress I can't. Just take some fine clothing, for example, conventional samohi, etc.? And they put a lowering destruction for example, and something else? (well, when the enchantment will be 100 of course).

I
Imkor 15.03.20

People!
Enchanted weapons(crossbow for example) double the spell fire + electricity 39 and 39 DMG charges 100 writes, save, load, everything is okay, once peresypaju in the game, spell flies, and instead of a long shooting 25-30 shots per charge goes to zero as possible???

W
Wild Rider 15.03.20

abc26
Some enchants can be applied only on certain items. On amulets and rings, almost anything can be hung. Double enchantment with Rob (associated with a specific school of magic) can be applied only to armor. For best effect it is necessary to impose the increase in a certain skill 3-4 available accessory swinging with the greatest skill enchantment (the ability to apply 2 zacara) and alchemy (to create potions that increase the skill zachara)

abc26 wrote:
Just take some fine clothing, for example, conventional samohi, etc.? And they put a lowering destruction for example, and something else?
Yes, or armor.

E
Ezekiel_leikeze 15.03.20

As quickly as possible to pump enchanted? I can't find anything worthwhile

J
Jewelyn_01 15.03.20

Ezekiel_leikeze wrote:
As quickly as possible to pump enchanted? I can't find anything worthwhile
The algorithm is simple:
-go to the statue of Azura near Winterhold = Beres quest
-get the BLACK Azura's star it Melacara not white
-choose himself how to capture the soul = a spell or any enchanted Volynov fishing shower
Impose improving shooting skills at the Bijou, which comes across in any dange in urns and pots.
Go for quest = kill the first bandit you have the Azura's star is a great soul, if dange there is a table with enchantments even easier, you can at one time a lot of zacharek throw from the stars, just to replenish the stocks shower going in deeper and not to forget to return (if it is not terpezh).

How do I:
After the appearance of the star (where the 10 ur.), throw 1 soul in stone in every dange where there are humanoids, on return impose zacharko on any Bijou. The process is not fast, but not particularly annoying because there is no purpose to apnut zacharko 100 per day, use this meta is that that would redeem the book from the sorcerers selling their judges Bijou. But if aporusa particularly, it is the cheapest or rather a free way to download pacarku for buy stones, empty and full do not need possible enchants will drop in trophies and Biga for this case is taken there for free.
But I already very long do not = put only the things that drop from enemies and chests (hand made without fanaticism sell) and I would recommend anyone to do so = the planet not so interesting.

Method for wimps
100 spoilersi want to take in zacharka less than night, one hand is not caught (except yourself), if you write in console advskill enchanting 20000000000

PS
I have a feeling that some sort of INDA Game to start to cut this video in my the guide now....Oh this channel....appeared damn late for 3-4 years....

A
Arhangel Agranar 15.03.20

Hi all,please tell me can I upgrade the Enchantments on Quest predmete.Beznau I got a Sowing of Sunrise on the instructions but the enchantment is over is it possible to upgrade? And that blade very much.))

d
dov4k3n 15.03.20

darkness man
The enchantment from the item can be removed but with the condition that you haven't learned this enchantment or enchantment are not unique.
If the spell has studied the subject is destroyed. To perenakachivat the subject of a clean version of the IMPOSSIBLE game.

a
asrind1 22.12.20

If you want to remove enchantments from artifacts, you cannot do without the Artifact Disenchanting mod.