3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaka_podorojala 15.03.20 01:32 pm

An official statement (Diablo 2)

I got the runes from fellow kewelldkny in 4 Lo for Hyde and officially declare that it was proceden.

Yes YA JIVOTNIE hahaha

kewelldkny well you kaneshno produce vpechitlenie a normal kid, and I sincerely wish you a lot of money to earn, to have a lot of beautiful heifers, to engage for life an interesting business and to be even respected kid.

In fact, you have lost nothing, I gained nothing, runes, because that is just the kilobytes of records in the database server.

In life I am a law-abiding decent citizen and authority, but do you bear in mind that in the trade also employs the same principles of procidano.

So before you go on a major transaction, always ask for demo, pilots, prototypes, presales and so on. It is necessary to ensure the quality of what they said and making sure that the product in fact.

Don't look at the attempts of any Ko-Ko-Ko that there will be a flood at the bottom, they don't know in this life so they settle here

I stood not patamuchto I threw a patamuchto so it is necessary

all chotko boys give rispekt
74 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaka_podorojala 15.03.20

ESO and I will add that I am still open for orders of trainings on pulling wigs (Lo for the full course), I just realized that all my knowledge I am ready to voice only on Skype, but not to write or Scrin or videiko

p
partido 15.03.20

well in General all is logical:) it is the expected end)
and if not a secret, in real life, what are you doing?
Some company have?
Only here though do not lie, pliz :)
although man you must be good.

well, the intention to teach as there is in life funny.

and about Skype it is not just another procitan?)

S

partido
Skype no

in real life I aitishnik

k
kewelldkny 15.03.20

Making a deal I didn't need the item(Hyde) as such.
And I didn't even intended to make a finally a good cause, that individual person has learned to carry wigs.

The idea was different.
I globalist

S

kewelldkny
do I need to write a guide how to kidanut without going into Diablo

p
partido 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala
the hacker, proper, admin, project manager, senior?

me too. a web programmer.

while RoR then we will see:)

moderator, sorry for offtopic but interesting topic:)

I think it would be fun to know some statistics, someone who works than interested.
and the theme is basically just about D2, pvp, wigs.

let us, as in any teambuilding things everyone who wants to say something about yourself.

I'm 26. live in Lviv.
love gymnastics. however there is no success to brag about. but so for themselves.
if we dream to be Joachim doctor or even just to work in this field. maybe some useful software to write.
in addition, in recent svobodnoe time to read the story. I never liked it.
now liked it. started with Egypt.

if all be good, if people want, can even make kakieto Temko interesting including IT, programming, literature, physics and mathematics well, there is someone like that.

still so fiercely zadrotit in D2 is not. I think to dilute it interesting people topics would be great.
suggest your.
but please do not trolte.

thank you all

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 15.03.20

predictable :)))))

p
partido 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala
I stood not patamuchto I threw a patamuchto so it is necessary
funny article found
Sayings about Good

U
Uncle Fred 15.03.20

partido
partido wrote:
Sayings about Good
Thought...

R
Resu 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
In life I am a law-abiding decent citizen and authority
given your actions, you're most likely a scoundrel and a schmuck

Z
ZigZag-VI 15.03.20

Sensei wig or something ?

c
chubazz 15.03.20

Never put a plus (+), but the topic is worthy of respect noname. I robattle just threads to read, and this guy made my day. Thank you.

Y
Yahakidd 15.03.20

considering your actions, you're most likely a scoundrel and schmuck
+ only Likely should be removed.

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Yahakidd ..and add the smug. ;-)

i
iamviktor1991 15.03.20

Do not expect you to stoop to the level of spreading the pixels and then write), it's just pixels^^

J
Joey-I 15.03.20

Shaka took until recently for 6 to 40 min, and then increased in skillage on the locomotives and not shared for ber and lo used to like asked xD

m
mazzilavbane 15.03.20

buying guide for wigs for ber ? what, what ?

n
nPABOCyDUE 15.03.20

sho za bredyatina, and teach him Russian language, it is my opinion the school was not.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.03.20

Uncle Fred
seemed
[+]

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

the essence wammco that krevetki not much appreciated here ber. why? I do not care why. and GN have too. the river runs, the cloud floats. the lower pool is leaking.