3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaka_podorojala 15.03.20 01:32 pm

An official statement (Diablo 2)

I got the runes from fellow kewelldkny in 4 Lo for Hyde and officially declare that it was proceden.

Yes YA JIVOTNIE hahaha

kewelldkny well you kaneshno produce vpechitlenie a normal kid, and I sincerely wish you a lot of money to earn, to have a lot of beautiful heifers, to engage for life an interesting business and to be even respected kid.

In fact, you have lost nothing, I gained nothing, runes, because that is just the kilobytes of records in the database server.

In life I am a law-abiding decent citizen and authority, but do you bear in mind that in the trade also employs the same principles of procidano.

So before you go on a major transaction, always ask for demo, pilots, prototypes, presales and so on. It is necessary to ensure the quality of what they said and making sure that the product in fact.

Don't look at the attempts of any Ko-Ko-Ko that there will be a flood at the bottom, they don't know in this life so they settle here

I stood not patamuchto I threw a patamuchto so it is necessary

all chotko boys give rispekt
74 Comments
Sort by:
B
Believein 15.03.20

Obsessed
Stream DotA enough)

m
mazzilavbane 15.03.20

Negative-Sight
daughter fucking
PS hi yurets)

S
Shaka_podorojala 15.03.20

You samonite in the thread pathetic throwing of vorum and novativa. Although to the last I have no complaints, do not overlap. But on the first I have my objective opinion was expressed by)))

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Shaka, you mean ;-)

conductive cool - popped contextual advertising selling tickets to the swimming pool, I wanted to say SPS I already have. at the bottom )

S

Obsessed
rules suck, zachotno :-)

T
Torum. 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala
4 lo is, of course, a serious catch, klovach.

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala, no, they just varied here wrote, is not the same thing. :-) and so do Negatively, BEAMING. :D

D
DELETEEND 15.03.20

Shaka_podorojala
lad, you're about himself, create a theme at the level of the Troll-8-grader, who's really pathetic.
threw the guy who was tired to play on t...
Torum with negative fun to read though it.

Y
Yahakidd 15.03.20

but you bear in mind that in trade, too, employs the same principles of procidano.
In real life it falls under Article 159 of the criminal code. Fraud - Fraud, i.e. theft of another's property or buying another's property by deception or abuse of trust is punishable ..... by deprivation of liberty for a term up to two years.

If the administration of PG for such procioni bans such as Shaka has risen, it is very strange

m
midtone 15.03.20

Scenario of development of any topic on NG:

Author:
Hello everyone, today I am going to collect a perpetual motion machine using only ABSORB and flaming Asses

Comment #4:
Blah-blah-blah-blah, blah, what rune? (!). Blah-BA-blah

Comment #5-9999:
Doooo!!!! Drop runes, reset, wipe, new runeword, macerator savage, masons, Obsessed back in the bath, Dober shot in the Eld, rats! End of the line!

Hello, you ban. Topic closed

S

Yahakidd
it's for people like you the laws are written

as for me - God is my judge...

did you catch it?

DELETEEND
this theme was created exclusively for comrade Kenny
you and your cock the brethren had not come calling
so in fact, your (and only your) highbrow shit is not needed

f
firkax 15.03.20

Yahakidd

In real life it falls under Article
If the administration of PG for such procioni bans such as Shaka has risen, it is very strange

you're confusing the property with the police
in the gaming world D2 of the police, and indeed any state structures, no

O
Obsessed 15.03.20

it's for people like you the laws are written
as for me - God is my judge...
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In real life
Yahakidd, In life I am a law-abiding decent citizen and a wimp

i
ixdon 15.03.20

Really, bro is not over. A rat was a rat and left