3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20 01:44 pm

How often do you clean the console?

How often do you clean your console?How quickly it filled with dust?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

[Denis]
It all depends on how much you often do cleaning the house, I once in 3 months, blown compressor.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Rolemanser
That is,do not dismantle it?Every three months, is given no time to game on it?

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

[Denis]
Do not dismantle, look at how much dusty become cooling holes.

L
Lex-one 15.03.20

[Denis]
Before the expiry of the warranty period better console not to disassemble.
After at the discretion of your hands.
And best of all in spec. workshop to take, that there would be cleared.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Rolemanser
Alexander Kozlov E.
I had a PS3 (now brother-in-law),whistled to horror from the elementary start Yutubki.Also on the holes cleaned of dust and include special functions for cleaning from dust.But it's actually in vain.I got it without a single parsing worked for three years.When opened,flipped,there is only one valve and Shmatko dust.After cleaning has earned much quieter).Hence the questions about new about cleaning the new consoles.The new consoles too,perhaps,is the inclusion of a cleaning from dust?It is at least from the console crashes?
Only bad thing is that there are no temperature sensors in the overlay)

Alexander Kozlov E.
And best of all in spec. workshop to take, that there would be cleared.
On YouTube, I found a detailed description of the analysis of PS3.In fact, nothing complicated was not)

K
Kassandra_Rain 15.03.20

Rolemanser
As well)).

L
Lightninggg 15.03.20

PS3 Slim for the longest time I have been, but for almost 5 years, so never opened it, because at the beginning of that end-of-life difference in the work produced and the noise is not noticed.
PS3 Super Slim will soon be 4 years, also never opened, don't see the point.
Regular PS4 for 1.5 years either. PS4 coming soon Pro will last half a year, clean not expect.
I think that natural ventilation is sufficient if at home often to get out and not to keep the console in close proximity to dust collectors of the type of carpets.

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

[Denis]
I have after replacing the screw, the console makes a noise sometimes with the long game in Horten and Alexa, so it can't be heard.