3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VityanyaCFC 15.03.20 01:47 pm

Patch 1.03 + Further patches? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The Lord heard there was a patch 1.03? Do not prompt where it is possible to download on torrented?
Or if you download the updated torrent, can save to transfer?
Thank you in advance for your help.
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anagliph 15.03.20

The latest is Update 3 (v1.2.2_260756). Repak from Fitgirl. On the rutor look.

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

ВитяняCFC
Here it is the joy of the pirates, freeloaders, to download patches each time and set them manually. Especially considering that the game is buggy and patches I think will be decent.

J
Jay C 15.03.20

And there is a link to the patch ?

B
Bobik78 15.03.20

Bupycop
An Amen

F
Fastgamer24 15.03.20

Bupycop
A reference to Skyrim and возьмаку3?

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

Fastgamer24
In terms of the pile of patches? Well, Yes, although I'm with these problems are not encountered. But it's funny how pirates are waiting for the strongest of all the mistakes, DLTS and other buns. And for a game not paid.

R
RattleHead6bav 15.03.20

Bupycop
It is a joy not pirates, freeloaders and fools, who began to play immediately after release. No brainer that the game zabagovannaya. So what normal people would wait a few months and then quietly play.

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

RattleHead6bav
Well, it depends on how you play, I've got only one nasty bug, the message"game saved was left hanging and that is why he is guilty, remained, sat down on the chair and began to read the book and so apparently the message sabazios. Had to reenter. Otherwise, all is well, nothing that caused discomfort in passing, no.

R
RattleHead6bav 15.03.20

Bupycop
XS well, I have after Skyrim has a habit to wait at least 3 months after release, and then have to replay/fix/put fashion. As for me, it's better to wait.

Z
Zerousiz 15.03.20

+ someone found where you separately download the patches?

R
Revan Reborn 15.03.20

Not easier to wait when will be released a few patches, and then download the Repack with the current version? Patches will not be enough.

Z
Zerousiz 15.03.20

Revan Reborn
developed, wrote that while the patches at least 2 weeks out not to be

F
Fastgamer24 15.03.20

Bupycop
Have возмака3 stable playable patches it was 08, 12 and older And then there's Roach to the top
Spoilerphobes. After the release of Skyrim, how many were finished? FORGOT?! remember sir) and here before us I think AAA RPG collected donations and investments. I have serious bugs left yet.

Z
Zerousiz 15.03.20

Fastgamer24
I only have one - by kveta, the farmer doesn't want to talk, but I've heard that the new patch is already fixed

A
Anagliph 15.03.20

Jay C
In the hand from Hatab there are links to the individual Patch 1.2.2 (includes pred. update).

W
Wadimka93 15.03.20

Anagliph
Thank you

A
AtomaTb 15.03.20

I changed the patch

D
Disciples3 15.03.20

List of changes in patch 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 who then publish

f
fominviatheslav20 15.03.20

Bupycop
Download and install the patch the problem?Well,well..

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

fominviatheslav20
Well, if it's about one, no problem, but if these patches will be 10%, it's not as fun every time to download a new one.