3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frosso46 15.03.20 01:54 pm

Lunar crystals (Dragon's Dogma)

People where to find the moon crystals to open doors?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 15.03.20

frosso46
Their limited number, can be found in different parts of the island. Are a conspicuous or not place.
Remember one is in the same habbe where else that cuvillo with gold blades and waiting for a healing fountain. There is even a library and a couch. And the second one in exactly the same habbe, only deeper. And, you can try to make them a duplicate on the black market, but that's stuff from the island is not always served up, unlike the lute.

f
frosso46 15.03.20

Diablonos
Climbed the entire island and the crystals never came across even once. Maybe due to the fact that they are playing in easy mode.

f
frosso46 15.03.20

By the way what kind of doors? Chests or new locations?

R
RGC 15.03.20

frosso46
Chests, loot predeploy

D
Diablonos 15.03.20

frosso46
the complexity is not affected

f
frosso46 15.03.20

Diablonos
Thanks for the video. But I can't see. The picture froze. You can hear only the sound. I understand that you need the skills to use levitation. I didn't do it.

f
frosso46 15.03.20

Thank you very much.. understood.

D
Demloky 15.03.20

It's creepy figurines in the video, not the crystals) Crystals in dangu scattered. I'm only 3 for all floors found)

B
Bastarder 15.03.20

If You want to use the Moon crystal, it is necessary to return to the yard Temelini the Tower and open one of the six treasures.
Each treasure there is a chest from which you can get only one unchanging object. Treasure No. 1 – armor for the Mage, Sorcerer, Mage-Archer - Rob Connoisseur (Z=65, MZ=96) No. 2 - long bow Ice Dragon (Power 400 Magic 220, the Element – cold), No. 3 – armor for archers - Premium waistcoat (Z=89, MS=82, + 28 Magic), No. 4 - the Ring of experience (increases number of skill points), No. 5 - short bow of the Dragon's Fury (Force 380, Magic 200, Element – fire) No. 6 (third floor) - cloak of the mantle of the Expert (S=5, MZ=7). Bows can be worn with a 45 level character, then there will be no overload at the endurance of their active skills.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 15.03.20

Demloky
Actually there and even then there are crystals green beads , the author of the video showed where all lie

t
tokkii 27.10.20

2020, just started playing it. For people like me, it's a trick. It is better when you pass the main game start the game again. When you go to a challenging mode or back, all the quests and things in the game are updated except yours. What was picked up, it remains. Bottom line, collect the figurines and the moon crystal, to a safe place with that dude with golden daggers. Restart the game on a difficult, and then move to the norms, if not donkey and repeat until you get bored. We pass the island on a new one.

l
legusor 27.10.20

tokkii
there's a simple inventory system like in a series of resident evil games. All items in any quantity can be plowed into the inventory through artmoney and cheat engine. Google even has an item ID table to facilitate this case. I was going through the game so I wouldn't spend tens of hours on a farm with a grind.

t
tokkii 27.10.20

legusor
as soon as I start doing this, immediately the interest in the game will disappear.