3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 15.03.20 02:01 pm

How can you kill a graphics card?

Tell us what you need to do this that would kill a GPU? What affects the lifespan? I heard that high temperatures reduce the lifespan. For example, the critical temperature of my card 94°C in FurMark with the speed of the cooler to a minimum, I was able to heat it to 88°C,then temperature rise could not, at that point automatically turns on the cooler. Do I understand correctly that with such a crazy weather map will not last long? Though stated 94°C.
In addition, what other factors affect the death of the GPU?
P. S Not going to deliberately kill the card, just wondering that as a Yes.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 15.03.20

And if high temperature is 90 or above it is likely that over time something will fall off,very often the first flies off the memory chip.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

roasted steamed Ducey at temperatures of about 100 degrees really tow with uprated whirring while nothing was spoiled.
nedavnee thought that Minh failing card or power supply but the peck-peck has turned out that the CPU is overheating
how to really ruin think your current pitch with your hands if you poletti and install acceleration
so I premiumgrade 3870 when chasing the sruzis in 2K and test Rishonim
but х1600 Radeon I burn or ProUnit could not
think it would prodavnici 285 as dispersed her ederny block but shes used as POSIX accelerator. formally, it artifacts, and polka at frequencies above the factory that is a bad sign.
so how can you pitch to notice the ruin of a good reliable reference map not so much and just

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

InboxM
Naprugu can raise for higher overclocking

g
gamer456345 15.03.20

Hit with a hammer on the chip the easiest way!

y
yariko.v 15.03.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
so how can you pitch to notice the ruin of a good reliable reference map not so much and just
Well, so it is specially conceived manufacturers of cards, to all sorts of experimenters did not go to them for warranty. That is to say the insurance from the curious and not very user.

S
Shadowarm 15.03.20

1.Climb with your hands in the open system unit
2.To overclock the graphics card.

i
insel260 15.03.20

You can put a graphically dependent game (GTA 5 + global fashion schedule, the Witcher+graphic mods, etc.), while still download miner, put everything on ultra high settings, turn off the cooling in the case and play the selected game. Vidyuhi will be ready at the appearance of the characteristic smell and artifacts on the screen. I think a couple of hours vidyuhi enough =)
In General, you can put Rivatune and change the voltage of the map, then the map will immediately die.
Or poke with a screwdriver, that will kill the card.
And can wash vidyuhi from dust under the hot water tap, many of them are doing HD

t
toraleystripe 15.03.20

How to kill a video card ? Very simple, take small, pretty hammer ( also called hammer) take out the video card and tapping ( hard) hit the hammer on the map. you think one punch would be enough that she had nothing left. Go for it... ( can it even grinder to saw)

y
yariko.v 15.03.20

toraleystripe wrote:
it can even grinder to saw
Well, everything is now subject to turn into lovers to experiment with iPhone. But ways do cloud. From baking in the microwave and ending with the fantasy of the experimenter!

p
puumar 15.03.20

Better if something smart came up with the Vaughn men:

:)

G
Ghost 33 15.03.20

MunchkiN 616
Lucky my system unit ate three vidyuhi in Chom could be the problem right now on stroinoi ganyayut?????

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

Umbrella 1
I do not know. maybe not very good quality of the video card and maybe power supply on them chpokaet

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

Umbrella 1
The first reason is you...? (just kidding). Most often the reason of failure of hardware is the Power supply. If you burn some, you have to check the condition of the thermal paste, because from the factory may already be a fossil. Thermal pads, etc. - i.e. the cooling system, before that, of course, it is necessary to remove all possible indications of temperatures in different modes.