3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 15.03.20 02:04 pm

Your first seen the anime.

So, I decided to do a little survey. Well, the topic of the survey you are already clear: what anime did you see first in your life? If you do not remember the name, just describe its plot. My first viewed the anime Forest mermaids (Ningyo no Mori).
61 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.03.20

First I saw the anime... Sailor moon.

R
RikoChiko 15.03.20

Brizel
Spoiler

Speaking about the first voluntarily viewed the Pokemon. But as for anime I don't think the Steel alarm.

K
KOLBAS 15.03.20

"King's landing"

x
xCyberpunKx 15.03.20

Maris strongest.

B
Belyy sudya 15.03.20

I'm not a fan of the anime but as a child watching sailor moon and weird anime where there was a character mushrambo(Seriously)
Now don't watch anime

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

most likely it was Voltron
but I really can't remember the screen image.
and pokemon when I actually realized what anime.

d
dimachep11 15.03.20

I don't remember the pile 1 Patamushta anime I watched more than 500 anime want vertical want there but the truth I have my own website there is a group in contact

r
requiemmm 15.03.20

What was on TV. And on TV was a Miyazaki, Pokemon, Sailor moon and transformers:) So some of it was first. Though about Sailor moon I only know that it was in the program, the channel Orion I think that my Record sucks showed, with the snow. So I watched probably Pokemon or Transformers. Whatever...And I'll be the head! I'm only behind prescription of years I do not remember who was Optimus, coach or fire brigade:))

P
PaulTheApostle 15.03.20

I remembered my first Anime was speed Racer, and on Ren-TV showed when he was a YR

mushrambo
Is the name of the anime ( http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushrambo ).It like as was shown on Ren-TV.At least that's where it and see.

Z
Z01-Ange 15.03.20

Pokemon, and like transformers.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.03.20

Hard to say, but remember already. Like Gits or transformers. Although not all the cartoon franchise the Transformers is anime, it's worth noting.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.03.20

Whenever I changed the channel when they showed pokemon or sailor moon, but I remember on Ren-TV at night there was an Elvish song. At the time, she attracted me with its cruelty, on TV, then in addition to the game in this regard, nothing was not normal.

S
Stailet 15.03.20

Grendizer, though I did not know what is anime. Like TV6 was, don't remember.

s
sti11man 15.03.20

Ghost ship, something like that. Were laid over bricks from monstrograd and beverage that breaks down people. Tried to review recently - this shit xD

A
Alex346TM 15.03.20

I remember I threw up from the sight.. that's all

s
severnyy alkogolik 15.03.20

In 2008 on STS broadcast Shaman king or as it is?

K
Kawaii kill 15.03.20

My first anime is called Curse of the multi-select made my life hell

n
nikita2112 15.03.20

Can't remember the name, but I remember that there were humans and humanoid monsters. And they each other arms and legs cut off. And the first which remember was Sailor moon.

S
Sinpro 15.03.20

I don't remember exactly
or Manuscript ninja (full-length) or Cyber city Oedo 808

T
Toxa95 15.03.20

Hmm.
Or transformers, or pokemon.
I like the game, that played on TV somewhere in the early 2000s