3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 15.03.20 02:04 pm

Your first seen the anime.

So, I decided to do a little survey. Well, the topic of the survey you are already clear: what anime did you see first in your life? If you do not remember the name, just describe its plot. My first viewed the anime Forest mermaids (Ningyo no Mori).
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhihad 15.03.20

Beauty warrior sailor moon

F
Fedka163 15.03.20

Deus lo vult
I'm a Life lived in deception?
the Plaka the Plaka

p
paleruga930 15.03.20

Somewhere in the early 90s. I was still very small and my parents bought a VHS copy of the cartoon about puss in boots in 1972(it was one of the most popular magazines up to the acquisition of a DVD player). Then still did not know what anime, but this cartoon and was my very first anime. By the way, I didn't even know that he is Japanese, as it was duplicated in the Soviet Union and for a long time I perceived it as our Patriotic cartoon. I would like to recall the ova series guyver who also has impressed me a lot at the same time. After that, always thought Japanese cartoons the best. And the first anime consciously realizing that the anime has already been seen in zero. Miyazaki received an Oscar for spirited away and on TV we began to twist his work. Here it is spirited away and I looked, then Princess Mononoke and then bought a couple of DVD and away we go. I'm pretty sure that's the way the world of anime met quite a few people in our country.

L
Leeberian 15.03.20

One channel was the movie death note so away we go...

N
Nkupe 15.03.20

Naruto a really great anime ,it's in my memory forever

T
Taicho 15.03.20

Evangelion. Then it struck me as odd and quite frightening. Consciously I started to watch Naruto.

B
BatNik158 15.03.20

Pokemon,watched my brother's tapes!In 2006 he released Naruto forgot about pokemonov,and days and nights staring at the screen for this work)Course on Jetix)

K
KazymirZyba 15.03.20

Moon prism...! 0)

Z
ZONE93 15.03.20

Trigun and then it started )

D
Diablonos 15.03.20

Elfen. lied

b
b1mbo 15.03.20

Grave of the fireflies Isao Takahata

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 15.03.20

Pokemons or Digimons, don't remember exactly what these looked, but it was already in 2002.

T
ThurboCat 15.03.20

Pokemon.

U
Uruz 15.03.20

Wonderbeat S, Wonder Beat Scramble(incredible fight) was Played in 1995 on the first channel.

Spoiler

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.03.20

GTO. The first and last. The only anime that I could handle. Moreover, I am very pleased with and I very rarely, a separate series, but I look.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.03.20

No, two anime I watched in my life and I liked that. GTO, which I have already mentioned. And the second was the anime DMC. First-class, selected treshak, it actually takes.

M
Moron Dark 15.03.20

grendizer? sailor moon ?.It was on the old TV?

y
yariko.v 15.03.20

Probably one of the first was the famous Sailor Moon or speed racer. However, at the time I did not associate it with anime, for me it was just a regular cartoon. Truly my first anime that I fell in love with this art is - 7 Samurais.

F
FallAlone 15.03.20

Pokemon and Shaman King almost at the same time I started to watch.

A
Aulendile 15.03.20

Whether the Steel alarm, or an Elven song.