3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 15.03.20 02:07 pm

The winners of the raffle prizes for the bonuses

In fact there is here on the forum are people who have won any prize not digital?
If so, how long will contacted You? And how quickly were sent?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hayabusa 15.03.20

FallenGhost
I've won headphones, contacted on the second day asked for the address. And on the same day and sent.

K
Kassandra_Rain 15.03.20

FallenGhost
There was one(and now goes - I don't know), won the keyboard, and it turned out to be already used. He on this occasion even the blog he wrote here.

F
FallenGhost 15.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Saw the blog Yes, and the noise he picked up. I think someone else besides him or won.

K
Kassandra_Rain 15.03.20

FallenGhost
Sometimes people win something out of not digital" prizes. Just as a rule it is silent-do not write)). Because you like to see in prizes who won, and to write him/her personally with the issue.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 15.03.20

also won the pants. so little of what is worn, so even without gum. I always have a hand to hold, and then subside.

W
Wing42 15.03.20

FallenGhost
Local conversations I realized that in order to win, you have to be bonus Baron as King Igor. So better ask him.

Krucinski the quiet badass
Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
also won the pants. so little of what is worn, so even without gum. I always have a hand to hold, and then subside.
Wow, this is just a cosmic success, buddy.

y
yariko.v 15.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
also won the pants. so little of what is worn, so even without gum.
To wash, put a rubber band (elastic is won separately).
lllKaSSandrAlll wrote:
won keyboard, and it turned out to be already used
Wash with alcohol, draw the letters with an indelible marker (a marker is won separately).
Wing42 wrote:
Local conversations I realized that in order to win, you have to be bonus Baron as King Igor. So better ask him.
That's for sure. To exceed the statistical probability of winning at PG, you need a lot of one-time attempts. However, it is still better than to waste 100 rubles on real TV loboto, because bonuses of PG practically free.

W
Wing42 15.03.20

yariko.v
Why are you the right washing and alcohol separately are not won? Disorder!

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

yariko.v
And you can win the drawing on the keyboard marker: numbers, letters, special characters - a professional artist-avant-gardist?

y
yariko.v 15.03.20

Wing42
PG from excise duty on alcohol is not present - USAIS not miss. Stir. powder forgot to specify.

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

yariko.v
So you can dry alcohol use, it the excise tax is not needed, or think that his fire control to nil?

C
ConstantineK12 15.03.20

A chance to win a little something!

F
FallenGhost 15.03.20

ConstantineK12
I am aware of. But for a couple of years luck was smiling on me twice and the second time it was just the same, not digital goods. So I'm asking.