3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 15.03.20 02:08 pm

The discussion of the game (Far Cry 5)

Action Far Cry 5 will unfold in our time on the territory of modern America - Montana. The player will have to confront religious cult, fanatical followers of which believe in a coming judgment day. Unlike previous games in the series, where the scene of action became little States in remote parts of the world, in the new events occur in the United States, therefore will be more modern urban infrastructure.

All the traditional series of features on the site - then you and the eccentric antagonist is a psychopath named Joseph, formerly known playboy, and the present leader of a doomsday cult. You can expect rich range for hunting and Handicrafts. For the sake of all of the bags and quivers, they are skinned carcasses of animals such as: wolves, moose, grizzly bear, lynx, bison, Cougars, etc. Also it's not forbidden to practice their hunting skills and quite domesticated animals - pigs, cows, goats.

From the transport you can expect a far greater selection of new vehicles. Still, in the United States civilization for more than high mountain in Nepal, or on a picturesque archipelagos of the Hands of the island. So that even sports cars are quite the place to be in the new Far Cry.
Of the interesting innovations is a full - fledged air transport, as hinted already the first screenshots.
Well, of course, rigs, towers, and more towers. Where the same without them.

The game is due out on 27 February 2018 for all current platforms (except Nintendo Switch)
70 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_Foxworth 15.03.20

Grandshot
Well what can I say. Seems like a strange choice of setting and the scene.Previously, at least it was remote from civilization areas, some jungle, jungles, cold mountains and the countries of the third world which is chaos. Not too fit in with US - a couple of kilometers from the skyscrapers and megacities are we going to kill people. I understand if there was a past, 19th century or early 20th. But in modern times... But the idea of religious extremists and fanatics are funny like radnicni.

The main thing to not fill the large number of mystics as it was in FC 3. Here it does not fit.

f
fox345 15.03.20

I hope the presentation is not limited to the showing of the feature movie, which was recently removed. I would like to see the gameplay.

M
Marsj 15.03.20

Nothing is clear, tomorrow will see that show.

A
Aleksey Linkin 15.03.20

The main thing is to create chaos well explained and tied to the place of action. Not that well in GTA out of doing, and we let it be anarchy in the States. The game is

R
R_Foxworth 15.03.20

fox345
It seems to me it's only the CGI will... And gameplay in the night Yubisoft on E3 will bring.

f
fox345 15.03.20

R_Foxworth
It can be.But I want to believe the best.

H
Hyper2020 15.03.20

R_Foxworth
So be it, tomorrow CGI trailer, infa + opening pre-order and release date at E3 gameplay.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 15.03.20

Hmm, so the game now should be not only the henchmen of the main antagonist (rednecks, in this case), but normal infrastructure. Cops chasing GG, civilians walking on their cases and so on. GTA first person from Yubikov? Pull?

G
Grandshot 15.03.20

I think the atmosphere will be similar to that of some American horror films, in which the action takes place in small remote towns. Like and connection with the outside world, there is permanent flow of people from the mainland. But all the inhabitants of this small town are supposedly in cahoots. With the guests they are always courteous, but somewhere in the shadows they turn their criminal Affairs. And should some unfortunate guest to get lost, there is no one will know..

In my opinion, in this setting you to go on some mystical story =)
Their Montana than it resembles our Siberia. You can also find many deaf remote places, where any hell could happen if the imagination to connect)

M
Magnum 500 15.03.20

I think it is slag as the 3 and 4 not to mention Primal

s
serial86 15.03.20

Guys,I have a suspicion has arisen released on the PC.,but rather on the console as I understand it.

G
Grandshot 15.03.20

In the first videos of the game we were introduced to three characters: Jerome Jeffries, the pastor embarked on the warpath; nick Raya, a mechanic and pilot, preparing to become a father; and Mary may Fairgrieve - confident bartender, defending their right to have a family affair.
Spoiler

Who are these characters typical bosses outstanding job, and constantly drawing blanket revolution.. resistance or playable characters in co-op. Will be exactly known when Ubisoft will release more information on the game.

O
OGAG 15.03.20

And what kind of machine holding in his hands in the screenshots?Just only now noticed that the Kalash was nowhere to be seen.

B
Bombardirovschik 15.03.20

I think it will be a grenade launcher firing mini nuclear warheads?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.03.20

With taskbar full. State, and with impunity, riding some sort of cult of the pickup trucks with machine guns, cuts and shoots bundles of people, fly helicopters, etc. Is nonsense. In part 3 it is logical to look. There are remote Islands. In 4 the same. Some miserable state, which is not who cares and is buried in the civil war. But then, izvenyayus, the state in which there are law enforcement bodies and power and this trash there is in principle can not be, even in the most squalid backwater.
Well, gameplay I don't think something radically new will bring.

G
Grandshot 15.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
For example, in GTA 5, for some reason, such does not seem strange)

A
ARSixshot 15.03.20

The Americans did not like the plot of Far Cry 5 and they wrote a petition to close the project.
I also did not like the plot, I would call it a bullshit. I translated this into their language as bullshit and wrote in their petition, in my opinion they are even shorter and more correct.
So if there are like-minded people, sign please a couple of people my petition to Ubisoft.
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-setting-of-far-cry-5-is-bullshit and it will become visible to all.

P
PRIVA 15.03.20

I already bought go to x

m
minooz 15.03.20

In the video gallery did not find this. So you never know, someone not seen
Spoiler

W
Werewolf1986 15.03.20

minooz

Of course it would be interesting to see the video, but I won't. For I will be hungry:) to 27 March 2018, no commercials:) and then when released, as will sit on the chair:) how to play:) and get a lot of pleasure from the game, at least I hope.