3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 15.03.20 02:08 pm

The discussion of the game (Far Cry 5)

Action Far Cry 5 will unfold in our time on the territory of modern America - Montana. The player will have to confront religious cult, fanatical followers of which believe in a coming judgment day. Unlike previous games in the series, where the scene of action became little States in remote parts of the world, in the new events occur in the United States, therefore will be more modern urban infrastructure.

All the traditional series of features on the site - then you and the eccentric antagonist is a psychopath named Joseph, formerly known playboy, and the present leader of a doomsday cult. You can expect rich range for hunting and Handicrafts. For the sake of all of the bags and quivers, they are skinned carcasses of animals such as: wolves, moose, grizzly bear, lynx, bison, Cougars, etc. Also it's not forbidden to practice their hunting skills and quite domesticated animals - pigs, cows, goats.

From the transport you can expect a far greater selection of new vehicles. Still, in the United States civilization for more than high mountain in Nepal, or on a picturesque archipelagos of the Hands of the island. So that even sports cars are quite the place to be in the new Far Cry.
Of the interesting innovations is a full - fledged air transport, as hinted already the first screenshots.
Well, of course, rigs, towers, and more towers. Where the same without them.

The game is due out on 27 February 2018 for all current platforms (except Nintendo Switch)
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
TVETH 15.03.20

Wait for this masterpiece

Z
ZHUKHRAI 15.03.20

Fuck up the game!

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

that's for sure

a
atmaROZ 15.03.20

Discussion of the game of the year. Come on, talk back.)

N
Nurp 15.03.20

OOO, she's divine! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 15.03.20

ARSixshot
Dude, I would have signed up, the current if in Russian was. Don't understand a damn same. Sign, and then it turns out that I'm your kidney gave. Well, you ponel. Caution can not hurt.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

T
Terran52rus 15.03.20

Write at whom how many to run...

D
D-E-X-P 15.03.20

Depends on where the incentive or uplay

K
Kirill252 15.03.20

Already hacked?

T
Terran52rus 15.03.20

D-E-X-P on ps4

T
Terran52rus 15.03.20

Kirill252 I mean officially

s
stproton 15.03.20

3 more hours... Went through VPN, dig deeper in the settings and ran the benchmark, got. I will be honest to stay in the anticipation along with the rest)

r
rzrr 15.03.20

stproton
in vain. play,fool,all they've got.you no thank you don't say that you sat and waited in order to play with others

V
Vint Caballero 15.03.20

What 15 minutes? I've still not available

T
TeranG 15.03.20

The game is still not available, does anyone it has already started?

P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

TeranG
2 nights

K
Kira5678 15.03.20

Badfox69
Or in 1.00 in Moscow if the game is bought in uplay....

I
ISurvivor 15.03.20

6 hours still

T
Terran52rus 15.03.20

guys I have 11 start