3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 15.03.20 02:08 pm

Impressions of the game (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Remains little more than a day before the release of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3. Tomorrow, many journalists will be able to play it in the press release, so I decided to create topic about my impressions of the game. Caution! There may be spoilers!
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space marine286 15.03.20

The game itself I liked the fact that the battle was bigger and all units have use. No not one useless unit. Example 1 if Dow from the glider was a little disconcerting, in 3 Dow it is possible to give meltagun that gives the ability to destroy equipment of the enemy.

L
Last Sleep 15.03.20

There are a couple of things: a very small approximation for boogers camera and where did Rhino space Marines - although it is not particularly needed with the drop pods, but the magnitude is not such everything and scale that much of the infantry to lead is not because it is necessary (about the Falcon and the van I think it is clear with the reinforcements).

F
FoXtrot777 15.03.20

Expected it to be DOW1 in the new chart, and this is essentially the same DOW2 is only one building now four. The game is extremely pleased. The promise of the construction of the bases is in fact not. Units little room for tactics is almost there. Some units can run the entire map from your base to the enemy just sending grenades at all the counter units. Collection system resources like hell vyser, the system of shelters with protective fields at the bottom. There is certainly hope that the game finished in supplements, but these supplements to wait at least another year, and chances are it is not enough. Graphics, by the way, looks like StarCraft 2 in the bad sense of the word. Animation battles a giant step back compared to previous installments. Pre-order to cancel, I probably won't, let them wallow in the steam*e together with the second part, but to play it a lot I won't.
Conclusion: if you like DOW1 and DOW2 don't like (like me), download it from moddb tyranidmod for the first part and enjoy the life absolutely for free.

B
Basse 15.03.20

Honestly the game to Dawn Of War 1 and 2 does not hold. Could be better but no

K
KazymirZyba 15.03.20

With Dawn Of War II, the developers clearly went the wrong way, or maybe just changed the composition of the team. The first part and supplements - ideal and an example to the strategy in the universe of Warhammer. Hereinafter, the sucking the thumb and posting of foreign ideas and concepts. Or wait for the remaster of the first part, or forgotten about the series Dawn Of War. IMHO

s
saa0891 15.03.20

While I played very little because no time,but I love this universe so to me the game has gone,unlike for example quite dull and monotonous Space Hulk: Deathwing.

I certainly prefer the second part because there is tactics,the emphasis on each unit,each unit becomes like a native,when Davian Thule and heavy infantry attack on the area of epic surpasses all, (emphasis on skills and various additional devices),each of yunits has value, and most importantly a lot of skills,interesting leveling and very extensive customization (starting from the usual bolter to steep artifacts,about the armor I'm not even saying all of this is done very cool and directly reflects the spirit of this universe,chaos is also famously invented),I still liked the second part so that a large number of bosses,almost every mission,plus the second part more awesome music,so many epic themes.
The first part was all the same as in the classic strategy emphasis on meat,there is almost the same,but strategies,especially in such a setting there,so I like it,but we'll see when completely sorted out the bones.

M
Makar Stepanov 15.03.20

Three matches - three victories. A good start :-)

DoW III very went. You just need the right approach. DoW I and DoW II was very cinematic games, and DoW did not like that. It's beautiful, fast and very interesting Zaruba.

There is a heavy emphasis on tactics which is good. Some say that the game can be won waves of meat, but I almost never order a lot of troops, I prefer to keep everything in reserve. Control, proper positioning and setting goals rule. For example gunners with the ability to nail can at the right time to rivet on the place of assault space Marines, to save the life of a rechargeable artillery and thus to get local skirmish. Capture the flags and gunners super-hits is also a great idea - one well-timed leap a tiny squad and now the enemy army demoralized, and super-weapons are useless.

The MOBA mode has gone the strategy for the benefit - laser super-turrets, ensure your database security for a long time, and the kernel eliminates the option search the latest harvestore.

The interface is extremely inconvenient.

C
Cheburashka 15.03.20

I played so thought it would be a failure in principle, and so it happened, compared to the two previous parts of the series so-so srednyachek :((((((

1)Optimization of shit (run at 6700k 4Герца i7 , 16ram , 1070 Extrime Edition )
2)remove the cover system
3)Removed the destructible
4)Unfinished interface slightly , but still he uncomfortable
5)There are bugs
6)wrong code movie play now not comfortable (At 100mbit)
7)Removed the moral units
8)is No tactics, such oshushenie that a toy made for kids 8 years
9)you can't get in the house
10)Death of units prescribed for the script (Removed the Hawok engine)
11)in units removed tactical abilities like suppressing fire and etc
12)No additives sergeants squada

A lot can be listed but this is the most disastrous part of all this happened , I would have waited another year while many will finish , but we'll see )))))))))))))

V
Vigelent 15.03.20

Sho? Again, the optimization failed. What is it..

V
Valeran12 15.03.20

The game has a good Foundation and eclam it is a good RTS with good gameplay albeit different from, Feb 3, in her excellent campaign, but alas, I can't put a review up, at the moment the game is in a deplorable state, in iger at the moment, horrible technical part, the bug is bug drive: flickering textures, not working fullscreen, lost effects, pauletta panel. the sound is jammed, the AI in polumenta condition, reaction to boobies no response except with 10 times works, many killed the language bar, and many so the game does not start, scale interface is missing as a class. which is fine designerally interface turns into a shit list would be long. Easier to say what not gbcoo in iger at the moment, than it works fine. Just want to mention multiplayer, but rather that he remained in the prototype, the balance is missing at the moment as a class, and the economy is not working properly at all, the advantage has the one who has more BLOB taking 1 resource point and after accumulating a bunch of troops in the same pitiful condition and the cards that currently represent a linear plugging generirovanie randomly lulekani for 30 seconds and shoved into the game Schaub Bulo, they look gross and puke and norms designernyc no cards open at all. The same applies to modes, do not have time to transfer the new even in Yeager's current crude Moby ocncept power core, which is also flawed and dizainere awful.
In General, Sega gave us the steam early access version of Dov 3. So my advice is avoid the game if you are not a pain in Joe as I have to go through the campaign, zalaniu of obhodil this unfinished piece of code in the alpha version. Better doedite discounts and first stage when the game will fix it. All this reminds me of total war Rome 2 which is also ybl nethetlands of cusotm code at the start, however he transformed, and this game will suffer the same fate. So if you don't want to chew on a cactus and experience the experimentation - don'T TAKE IT! Wait when the game prepatched well. And yet at this moment my rating
6 out of 10
But the single is surprisingly good, even very, but very hard to experience it through a ton of flaws.

M
Makar Stepanov 15.03.20

Cheburashka

1) on my weaker comp everything is OK. most Likely troubles with FPS not at all.
2) Here plus fiercely
3) Then plus fiercely
6) Strange, never had lag
7) Morality is removed, but debuffs still there.
8) Strongly disagree. Tactics bulk.
9) a Plus. But here and houses there)
11) Yes, abilities on the spot. A flamethrower, a rocket launcher, became the gunners etc
12) Well here is the customization system of units is in principle simplified because of the troops under the command more

R
Rekombo27 15.03.20

Now the update came out so well-raised FPS. At low smoothing to was from 40-75 FPS, now with the average smoothing stable 70-100 FPS, although in team fights 3 on 3 with a bunch of units still sinking up to 30 FPS.

a
aleksmur7 15.03.20

who wants to play please contact

M
Mamosha 15.03.20

Great game! The developers decided to please fans of the first and second part and I think they got it.
Tactics - just the sea, every unit counts, every mistake can end your game.
We need a constant control over all units.
The campaign is great, a little long first entry, but then reveals a fairly good story with an interesting ending and some twists and turns.
Optimize - delivered, if there are some problems, but in team fights subsidence was not observed.
The construction is, there are upgrades, there are heroes who krechat that mob of mobs here only that in the cartoon it is necessary to protect the castle or destroy the enemy to win, then how are you going to protect it, where to build your base - your choice.
The graphics are nice. Generally very pleased. Recommend your of 8.5/10 is deserved.

E
Eriori 15.03.20

Like a good game but:
- the pace sags because the units are expensive
stand.
- a lot of abilities that in the chaos
fight very hard to use.
The potential of the game is not bad, but have like 6 patches and more varied maps.

M
Masters98 15.03.20

RIP

N
Nightma[R]e 15.03.20

I would say that it is buggy. This is a fucking Internet connection, and without it you skull not earn. Yes, and nichrome not optimized. I want to go to the main menu after the battle, I have it takes 5 minutes minimum. I can only add that their plan to merge 1st and 2nd DOW MY expectations were not met. 1-Aya and 2-Aya DOW individually for their good, and then... MESS. P. S. the Story is completely absent. He just flat!

E
Eriori 15.03.20

Those who are interested in the game but it ranges, people do not buy yet, it's already 50% off sale. The content is almost there, balance is not, in principle, the heroes can easily half the army 1 skill saw you half an hour riveting, knights and pestilence/the mountains of konata to see Odessa every 2-3 games and then the end. The company is in the game is empty and not particularly interesting IMHO. Patches the game is not balanced, the enemy at the same Marinov or orcs can sasamat equipment if allowed to develop.

P
Podvipodvertov 15.03.20

Shit.

K
Kraicher 15.03.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Shit.
Add. Isometric crap for the greedy.