3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 15.03.20 02:08 pm

Impressions of the game (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Remains little more than a day before the release of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3. Tomorrow, many journalists will be able to play it in the press release, so I decided to create topic about my impressions of the game. Caution! There may be spoilers!
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrelokT3 15.03.20

The first two parts were very good, but the third is complete the bottom. The interface is terrible, the system of shelters no, balance is not promised construction no. Now remember in the first part can be thoroughly deployed, creating a line of defense with turrets, minefields

R
Razor12345 15.03.20

started to play - yet another disappointment. interface text! just the BOTTOM of Grifoni and voice is not impressive. operatives eats only give it 4+GB, although you can eat it sobsno there is nothing! MNU's the Apocalypse solstorm with the full map of units like that. and Yes, these regime the plot of the picture inserts in the company. well, could not in this video make like in 2 or 1 pieces tipo briefing, no, I did like the new characters!

P
Podvipodvertov 15.03.20

Read about her review on a game site Navigator of the Game World. The only site I know where the game is not spared, and write about it all that really is.

A
Askalante 15.03.20

Garbage. No tactics, no system of shelters, morality and the suppression of no, the atmosphere there. Nichrome not, some sort of Korean mob where everything sparkles, glitters, fart and babakhan. The plot is boring, animation is now almost dead. Maps are scarce, races, nothing at all. And that damn the spiritual successor to the 1st part?! This hybrid of the DotA and StarCraft 2 to play, but to sculpt in the name of the game is not Warhammer 40k, there was nothing from wahi, the only external setting, and that a normal transfer failed.

M
Mandalorian 15.03.20

Basse
it is hoped that more will finished the game.....she is even a couple of months......as for me very early to hatiti game......by the way now this trend is to make unfinished games and then fix it.....

E
Egik81 15.03.20

And I liked the game especially after the frankly shitty 2 parts. The interface is not normal but it helps to control all their units. instead of looking for them on the game map. The plot will go but with the appetites of the game, the authors have gone too far. Because I remembered what the brakes after changing to 1080.Well, another minus laced ending in the last level. Well, still, few 3 three of all 17 missions.

K
KPOT1987 15.03.20

At first glance, the game is good. If you wait - perhaps washed down with a lot of Goodies in the form of additional races, units, etc.. letters.. small.. I Have extra eyes present. And a microscope to play with a desire not to burn. Strategy of course, the story is not important, but I would like to see what there is once again a fight brewed.
And Yes, units are garbage. Die in battle as expendable. It used to be better ©

s
sashkaryzhik 15.03.20

And in fact the game is good at first glance. Played something about 30 hours and scored, in comparison with the first Dov played so far, and the second, which no no Yes start the game does not stand up to scrutiny. Is there any hope of additional content it's hard to say, even if they release a new race to return to the game after seeing well do not want

M
MLShadow 15.03.20

Passing the company does not feel the strategy is more of a tactic like other games for Vahe, and despite the rather high quota of units is hard to build, as income falls ESTs, thus particularly of the army will not get rich, especially for Eldarov, they are generally the most denisevskie, without the gate, die like flies and barely crawling. But the orcs is a force SmartTrade are churned out for pennies from the mountains of debris demolished everything in its path by the mountains of garbage still and shields himself aput and speed. And about art and did not say anything at all it's IMBA and mines and the heap of shells across the floor map. Humala, in principle, medium tanks are good and they really can be build, but the MLRS stuff, shoot sluggish rain several rockets for fireworks, and how the ability is, and so do not shoot. The game is very brake on any downloads get the impression that it crashed, but still droops. In General, units are stupid, don't respond to that either, some of them do not shoot and even have the ability to translate from passive to aggressive mode. The game is occasionally buggy, the units are not switched, the selection frame freezes and the screen does not move down when the mouse to its edge. So in technical terms the game is just the bottom. In a strategy even with the latest Addons CK2 is not lying. She'd look better as a tactic.

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Quite normal game,was a pleasure.

Write something that is not liked.
Of the most serious drawbacks is that you cannot rotate the camera,how it was possible to do such stupidity I just don't understand.

Missions had to be done at least twice in the last 4-5 where it is necessary to protect and keep a certain time,well enough to give to war different units,and it is again only on the last missions allow.t.e. just played out and the end.

The music is certainly greatly inferior to the second part,memorable tracks just a couple of pieces in the second part I all tracks are still remember,and they really put in was epic,actually the second part I like even more than the first as there is tactics,a lot of characters,interesting skill tree and a huge ton of gear,I'm not talking about the karma of chaos,but the game is just epic,I immediately wanted pereproyti.

What did the energy dependence of the number of units,no good,it pretty much squanders his pace.
Well, what United the three sworn enemy,is also very unexpected.

But as I already wrote at the beginning,overall the game leaves a good impression,especially with the latest missions,they are great,well, I just love the universe of Warhammer 40.000,so any game looking forward to it,and even more strategy.

I unfortunately played partake because of the wave of negativity on the game just was afraid to fly,so pumping capacity and elite units were not available,but after the adventures from the game cost only 450 rubles.
On predposlednij mission Mouzon gorgeous.