3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 04.09.19 03:46 pm

Game about the Victorian Era.

Good evening, gentlemen. Tell me the game is about the Victorian era. Preferably about Victorian England. You know, it's hard, but I would like an open world. I loved Syndicate, and I would like the game to such a plan. You can still steampunk, but with a hint of Victorian fashion and mentality. These gentlemen in tail coats and top hats, this ubiquitous coal and smoke and stuff. I think you understand. Hope your taste and knowledge. Not an easy task. All I was looking for - or has already passed me or not suitable. Therefore, the chances of success about 3%. But I think that in your Arsenal may prove to be something interesting.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rebel220 04.09.19

Dishonored, the order 1886, Vampyr.

R
Rebel220 04.09.19

Well, the Final Fantasy series. Of course they have nothing in common with that era but often take some of the attributes .

B
BioGen 04.09.19

Nightmare Creatures 2, Bloodborne, MediEvil 2, Thief - the first thing that came to mind, hope helped.

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

Rebel220
1.Played 2. Consoles don't have. 3. Have a look, thanks.

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

Rebel220
Will not go.

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

BioGen
Don't have a console. In Thief played. Although, I played in the past, but say that there is still some there. See, in General. Don't understand what does MediEval II, because there the game is set between 1080 and 1530.

B
BioGen 04.09.19

PaXa_
This is the first part in the second event takes place in the Victorian era.

J
JOKERIVAN 04.09.19

PaXa_ wrote:
Therefore, the chances of success about 3%
And how did you figured??

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

JOKERIVAN
In your place I would suggest any game on the topic and not ask stupid and obvious questions. And I figured very simply, thanks to the formula of George Vincent, which looks like this: SUM = X * (1 + %)n. However, this type of formula is more related to monetary calculations related to income from Bank deposits. But if you convert the formula of Vincent scheme SUM = X * (1 + p*d/y)n, in General, can all be successfully calculated, with the end result and time saving. However, small is a relative term. When compared to the global computer calculations of percentages, this takes a lot of time, and if you compare with the solution of trigonometric equations, in General, almost the same. I think I gave the answer to your question. It would be nice if you gave me too.

J
JOKERIVAN 04.09.19

PaXa_
PaXa_ wrote:
In your place I would suggest any game on the topic
You got it, you were in my place, offer the game on the topic, is not obvious, but stupid answers......, though honestly, that is all up for greater drama, the less I had to write....., and yet you offer me a game topic, I have a question for you appeared once you were able to Google the formula for compound interest, what prevented you from googling it, for example game about the 19th century London?? After all that I have advised you on top of Google gives on the first link

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

JOKERIVAN
Googled. I said, what I gave the search engine - not. Or something, but igrane. And I thought you gentlemen might know something that he did not know the search engine. Anything non-obvious. Can you help me?

J
JOKERIVAN 04.09.19

PaXa_
Maybe, although I think those games you played. And so, Fable 2-3 , though it is not a real Albion, but the style is very similar to what you want, Damnation, Frank turd, I don't know what's more wild West or gentlemen, but steampunk definitely is present there

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

JOKERIVAN
Not played, but stared at. And, alas, is not satisfied. It is a pity that so few PC games in a similar style. Apparently, all the top I've played.

A
Andert 04.09.19

Assassin Creed revelations the best game about Victorian England.

C
ColonelJason 04.09.19

PaXa_
Sunless sea is a gorgeous and very unusual game in post-apocalyptic underwater Victorian London.
Olso worth mentioning the strategy of Victoria from paradox, but it is very hardcorde even against hardcore Europe and Hawes...
Oh and Arcanum, of course.

P
PaXa_ 04.09.19

ColonelJason
In Sunless Sea I have played. Cool game, but very complex, so I dumped her... Anyway, not looking for hardcore, you want to spend time with pleasure in the beloved atmosphere of the Victorian era. Arcanum will not go.